Guest aham_16

he is my latest obsession.. there is just something about the way he acts that is just soo hot...

the look in his eyes is always mesmerizing...

i really dont want sungkyunkwang scandal to end cuz i just love him in that role, but i hope he gets a leading role soon after so i wont have to deal with major withdrawal syndrome.

by the way does anyone know if there are any english subs for the come to play episode with him?

Guest tinysunbl

The links to the gifs and pics in the first page are super neat. Finding the old goodies would be very easy now.

I made some icons for our cutie. Pictures are taken from his photoshoots, screencaps and pics shared from the generous fans here.

250x250

YAIantique2.jpgYAI.jpgthecuteYAI3.jpgthecuteYAI2.jpgthecuteYAI1.jpgthecoolYAI3.jpgthecoolYAI2.jpgthecoolYAI.jpgshim1.jpgSCWicon.jpgJaeshin.jpgicon5.jpgBOTicon3.jpgBOTicon1.jpg

150x150

icon1.jpgicon2.jpgicon3.jpgicon4.jpgYAIantique.jpg

Feel free to use them to promote Yoo Ah In everyone!

Guest Asha Summer

Happy MOONDAY everyone! The family is growing! yes!yes! :wub::wub: Let us continue supporting our Yoo Ah In ever after the SKK Drama fever is over!

Rxgoodleaf, how can I thank you enough for keeping this thread alive! You're a true keeper of this thread! Thank you thank you! totally agree with you his writting is beyond ordinary minds...thank goodness we have you to translate his writtings! :wub:

1crazynyt & tinysunbl , LOOOOOOOOOVE those pix and GIF! Please, let Yoo Ah In face floods this thread! I don't mind drowning! Hahahha! Im crazy, what can say it's MOONDAY! :D

Nothing more to say, just saying thanks to everyone!And Glad to be sharing the a time with you in this thread! :D:D

end note: I must admit, i was infected with MJS virus first but afterwatching all those movies...boys of Tomorrow, Antique and Shim family...and others, I must say..I love Yoo Ah In more!

for those who want the hardsub of Boys of tomorrow, here is the link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X194PVTA

Guest softycadence

thanks what life for the come to play link

i was going to share this translation with 1crazynyt but she would want me to show all of you. I watched the whole show and there are lots of hilarious parts but the best one with YAI was this part that came out towards the end-it is hilarious!!!!!

the female MC asked YAI if he had ever been hit on by a woman or if he has even dated yet cuz he looks so young and that question flustered him and he said "of course I have" cuz he is in his early 20's now. then he started his story: when he was 18 or 19, a woman 10yrs his senior hit on him or asked him out and that scared him cuz no matter how pretty she was, there was too much of an age gap for him to consider dating her. later on he amended his previous statement when the MC asked how he turned down the older woman and he said i told her i couldnt even consider it cuz of the age gap and he also added "plus she wasnt that pretty" LOL (that kid is tooooooo funny)

the other male MC said that YAI has the kind of cute look that attracts older women and that pretty soon even married women would find him attractive - that was soooo hilarious cuz we all know that boat has sailed ever since he took on the role of MJS.

there is also a song joong gi interview out there that is really funny if anyone wants that translated, PM me.

Guest Shiroiyuki

I will be forever a fan of Yoo Ah-in. He has been one of the few actors I've seen that are actually "actors", always giving 110% in all his roles. I've been watching all the works of his that I can get my hands on and I gotta say I'm never disappointed. I somewhat compare him to my other favorite actor, Cho Seung-woo. They don't really have much in common except for being amazing actors, and also actors who don't rely on fame and a pretty face (though that doesn't hurt ;D) to have amazing resumes. They both also put much effort into every role. I don't really recall anyone who hates exercising but gets to the gym, or have small hands but learns the art of playcards (or whatever you call it) just for a role, especially in Korea when they still rely on pretty faces. I just really respect them for their effort. I really think Yoo Ah-in will go on as one of the greatest actors in Korea. Go go (great) actors of Korea!

^Yeah, me too!!! But I have to disagree on the part that you said he always gives 110% in all his roles...it's actually 100000000% (exaggerated, yeah I know. But it's the truth!)

TO BE HONEST, I've never seen any other actors who act as good as him (not even Lee minho, kim hyun joong), well at least, that's only imo. The part that really amazed me was how Yoo Ah in portrayed the severely wounded Moon Jae Shin. He perfectly portrayed that part! He seriously deserves some acting awards or something..

Guest misslx87

officially caught the moon virus!!!!! omgeee... he looks so handsome now that he has matured.. i didn't even notice he was in the other shows/movies that i've seen!  super handsome man! gosh.. i wish that chick would choose him in sks

thanks what life for the come to play link

i was going to share this translation with 1crazynyt but she would want me to show all of you. I watched the whole show and there are lots of hilarious parts but the best one with YAI was this part that came out towards the end-it is hilarious!!!!!

the female MC asked YAI if he had ever been hit on by a woman or if he has even dated yet cuz he looks so young and that question flustered him and he said "of course I have" cuz he is in his early 20's now. then he started his story: when he was 18 or 19, a woman 10yrs his senior hit on him or asked him out and that scared him cuz no matter how pretty she was, there was too much of an age gap for him to consider dating her. later on he amended his previous statement when the MC asked how he turned down the older woman and he said i told her i couldnt even consider it cuz of the age gap and he also added "plus she wasnt that pretty" LOL (that kid is tooooooo funny)

the other male MC said that YAI has the kind of cute look that attracts older women and that pretty soon even married women would find him attractive - that was soooo hilarious cuz we all know that boat has sailed ever since he took on the role of MJS.

there is also a song joong gi interview out there that is really funny if anyone wants that translated, PM me.

Hate to be a party pooper, but that part sort of rubbed me the wrong way when I was watching. In the beginning Joo Jihoon also mentioned about his, rather bad, first impression on YAI, so to be honest, I wasn't really happy watching that episode. It was a good thing the focus was mostly on the funny model, cos if he had a lot of douchey part, it totally would've ruined his reputation, in my eyes at least, heh. I'm glad his interview skills have improved a lot nowadays, although that trademark smiling eyes remained which is great^^

Song Joong Ki said : I WANT YOO AH IN's LIPS

2evgljl.jpg

Song Joong-ki, who has an appearance that attracts every girl and has great acting skills, also has a complex like everybody else.

During KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Weekly', Song Joong-ki, who is well known for playing Goo Yong-ha in 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal', confessed, “I want Yoo Ah-in's lips, not in sexual way though.”

Song Joong-ki said, “My complex is my lips. I occasionally saw Yoo Ah-in's lips during the shooting of 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal', and I really envy these lips.”

On the other hand, he also surprised everybody by revealing that he always cry when he drinks.

Source : Hancinema via Joong Ki International

hahahahaha Joong Ki & Ah In must be really close xD ... my cutie is envy! so cute blush.gif

Guest etruscangirl

Hello everyone!!

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could watch Boys of Tomorrow with Eng subs. I am having no luck finding it.

Thank you so much and I'm sorry if this has already been posted!

Guest tinysunbl

Yeah this has been posted. I'll give you the link again anyway:

Boys of Tomorrow raw

Soft subs

Someone also posted a hardsub version on veoh, I believe. If download links don't work, try looking in the past several pages.

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Totally sidenote!

As I have mentioned before, I got into Bruno Mars because of Youtube Highcut video...

I love "Just The Way You Are" "The Lazy Song" and "Count On Me"...

Here is the lyric to "Count On Me"...

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea,

I'll sail the world to find you

If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see,

I'll be the light to guide you

Find out what we're made of

What we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like 1 2 3

I'll be there

And I know when I need it I can count on you like 4 3 2

And you'll be there

Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

Wooooh, Wooooh

That's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

You can count on me cause I can count on you

Wooooh, Wooooh

yeah Yeah

If tou toss and you turn and you just can't fall asleep

I'll sing a song

beside you

And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me

Everyday I will

remind you

Ohh

Find out what we're made of

What we are called to help our friends in need

I'll be there

And you'll be there

Wooooh, Wooooh

Yeah Yeah

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry

I'll never let go

Never say goodbye

I'll be there

And you'll be there

Wooooh, Wooooh

you can count on me cos' I can count on you

Something you would sing to your friends or to your favorite Actor/Actress as a fan!

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Just finished watching SKKS episode 15...

Gosh... saw Sun Joon and Yoon Hee pairing from the beginning but.... poor Gurl Oh...

Couple of gifs from episode 14 first...

280s0v9.gif

Gurl Oh waking up... looking for Yoon Hee...

2ym7dz8.gif

Gurl Oh confronting Ha In Soo...

Playing "Just The Way You Are" in the background... ;)

"When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile,

The whole world stops and stares for awhile

Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are"

Guest Ana_lih

omg i have the moon virus too

he is the reason why i watch skks

i'm so in love

looking yo his pictures i cant not think that

if yoo seung ho and gdragon har a baby it would be him

but he is way hotter than both of them

Guest Asha Summer

Hello everyone!!

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could watch Boys of Tomorrow with Eng subs. I am having no luck finding it.

Here is the link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X194PVTA :wub:

1crazynyt, your MJS pics are always awesome! I'm saving it now hope you don't mind...

Guest majarot

Totally sidenote!

As I have mentioned before, I got into Bruno Mars because of Youtube Highcut video...

I love "Just The Way You Are" "The Lazy Song" and "Count On Me"...

Something you would sing to your friends or to your favorite Actor/Actress as a fan!

I like Count on Me :) the lyrics are very meaningful

I ♥ the rhythm of Just The Way You Are it suits to YAI

but for some reason i have this LSS on Queen Bee's HALO :) because that's how i feel right now for YAI excl.gif:wub:

Remember those walls I built

Well, baby they're tumbling down

And they didn't even put up a fight

They didn't even make up a sound

I found a way to let you in

But I never really had a doubt

Standing in the light of your halo

I got my angel now

It's like I've been awakened

Every rule I had you breakin'

It's the risk that I'm takin'

I ain't never gonna shut you out