Guest Rxgoodleaf

GIRLS!!!!!! Just saw this in the Antique thread :

Cant wait! I think it will be the first time i see YAI in a TV show :w00t:

Wow, really?! Thanks for the info!

I've got to make sure I watch it!

If they tape it on 10/22, it will probably shown on 10/27 the earliest but most likely on 11/3...

He has appeared in Sponge 2.0 in 2005 or 2006... don't know the exact date... actually, I've been looking for the info...

Edit: it will be shown on 11/3/08!

Guest meteorite_girl2006

534617552d90000d415omx5.jpg

looooove this picture so hottie, hottie!!!

You've got that right... Yeah, he made a BIG impression! :D

New posting on his Cyworld Mini-hompie...

YAI101408.jpg

I read it but did I understand it?! NO! LOL

I've been checking out some of his postings and this is the impression I've got...

He has very avant garde taste... likes obscure movies and poets...

I can not believe he is only 23... his thoughts and writing style are way beyond his age... at least in my opinion... and some of his fans agree with me by the comments they leave behind...

Rxgoodleaf can you somehow translate this? i wanna know what are the contents of this lol...thanks!

Guest Rxgoodleaf

For those of you who do not understand Korean, I will make a brief summary of Ban Ol Rim so far...

I used to softsub but that takes so dang long, I've retired...

Ok Rim is in first year of Junior High School and Ah In (Yoo Ah In's character name is the same in the drama) is in first year of High School... so Ah In is 3 years older (Oppa) but way more mature in his thoughts and attitude...

They first meet at a learning center (one of those after school places)... they literally run into each other... Ah In pretended to know her from a previous meeting and not really remembering Ok Rim goes along with the idea... Ah In took her out that first day to meet his friends and interduced her as the girlfriend (much to Ok Rim's surprise)... Ah In basically told her they are dating... no asking out politely here!

At first Ok Rim thought Ah In was just playing with her but Ah In later told her that for him it was love at first sight... and that he has been watching and waiting... learning as much about her as he can in the meantime... so sweet!

After Ok Rim started dating Ah In, Ok Rim realized that she had feelings for her long time best friend, Uk... but Uk started dating one of Ok Rim's friend already...

Ah In was interduced to Ok Rim's family and eventually meets his arch rival, Uk... it was funny watching them measuring and squaring off with each other...

To be continued...

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Rxgoodleaf can you somehow translate this? i wanna know what are the contents of this lol...thanks!

Sorry... I didn't understand it myself... I mean I can read it but I don't know what the heck he is trying to say!

Believe me I was not alone in this... his fans left comments like "it's way too deep for me to understand" or "can you say in layman's term?"... LOL

Guest meteorite_girl2006

haha its ok...

btw...are you his friend in cw? cause i can view his account but i cant grab his pictures so i guess only his friends can grab his pictures from his account

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Ban Ol Rim Episode 9... Yoo Ah In cut only...

Click on image to watch...

BOR9.jpg

I couldn't find any HQ files... only wmv files... so some are in poor quality...

So, I am watching it on my computer which I haven't done in ages! :D

Also, I've only downloaded episodes where YAI appeared more than briefly...

Adding Ban Ol Rim Episode 10... Ah In is playing piano... not sure if it's him though! lol

BOR10.jpg

Adding Ban Ol Rim Episde 12...

BOL12.jpg

FYI after watching some of the Ban Ol Rim episodes, I went back and downloaded more... and compiled more... so for the sake of being in chronological order, I went back and edited my previous posts... stay tuned, will be adding more episodes prior to episode 24...

Didn't really want to miss even a tiny glimps of YAI! I really like his character in BOR... where was he when I was Ok Rim's age?!

*** Edit: all above Youtube files deleted ***

Guest meteorite_girl2006

thanks for your contribution Rxgoodleaf for making this thread alive xD

you know what i love in YAI is his smile and the way he talked, how i wished i could be in korea to watch the premiere night of Antique

Guest Rxgoodleaf

I am multi-tasking... watching, compiling, and uploading all at the same time! LOL

Ban Ol Rim episode 13 in 3 parts... Yoo Ah In cut... Part 1...

BOR13.jpg

He really does play a cool guy... more I see him more I like his character in Ban Ol Rim...

Every girl's dream boyfriend!

Edit: I've been having hardest time compiling episode 13... took 4 tries!

Is it because it's 13th episode?! Hmmm...

Ban Ol Rim episode 13 Part 2...

BOL13-2.jpg

Ban Ol Rim episode 13 Part 3...

BOL13-3.jpg

Finished... Finally!

OK episode 13 compilation is finally finished! :sweatingbullets:

Time to hit the sack!

Thanks so much for the summary! How many eps are there Ban Ol Rim? I hope in the end he`s still his boyfriend. Uww...i hate her if it`s not,i mean who can resist this cute boy! :D

I can`t wait to see Antique! I already see the anime and jdrama, so i`m so exited to see the movie, and of course to see him!!! :D

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Went back and edited my previous posts...

Added Ban Ol Rim episode 14, 18, and 21... so, check them out...

Where was I with the Ban Ol Rim summary?

I left off at episode 13 Part 1 I think...

Episode 13 Part 2...

When Ok Rim's father found out that Ok Rim has been dating Ah In in secret, he made Ok Rim invite Ah In for dinner... her father was really giving Ah In the third degree with question after another, not even giving him a chance to eat!

More info on Yoo Ah In the character in the drama... he is majoring in Western painting... he wants to go a top notch college... his father owns an import-export company...

Although under pressure, Ah In was infinitely polite and well mannered through out the "ordeal"... again, he was the ideal boyfriend who any parent would love!

But of course Ok Rim's father was not very happy... made comments like "I bet he smokes. He already looks old." :D

Her father told Ok Rim to stop dating... that she can date when she is in college... they ended up having a hugh fight...

To make the matters worse, Ah In and Ok Rim went to a musical when Ok Rim's father was waiting at home to "make up" with Ok Rim the next day... Ok Rim didn't get home until very late and ran into her father waiting for her outside the house... that's when her father slaps her... Ah In did not know what to do and said, "It is my fault sir. It is all my fault." :tears:

Anyhow, it turns out that Ok Rim had written a note to her father informing him of the musical and gave to her older sister... well, her older sister did not deliver the note until after Ok Rim was slapped...

Episode 13 Part 3...

Next day... Ok Rim's father and Ah In had one on one...

Ok Rim's father: "Do you smoke?"

Ah In: "I quit about a month ago because Ok Rim does not like it."

Ok Rim's father: "Do you watch X-rated movies?"

Ah In: ..... :sweatingbullets:

Ok Rim's father lays down the ground rules for dating Ok Rim... basically, meet at public places only, bring her home early etc... poor Ah In! LOL

Guest Rxgoodleaf

ab2.gif

That just about sums up Yoo Ah In's character, Ki Bum, in the movie, Antique Bakery...

Picture (in this case gif) is worth a thousand words! ;)

More summary... episode 10 where Ah In plays the piano?

It turns out that Ah In's first love was playing piano... but he had to give that up when he injured his pinky finger... so now he is concentrating on painting... apparently he is quite good at it, winning multiple awards...

Episode 18...

Ah In pretends to be really jealous when he finds out that Ok Rim's family will be spending a weekend with the Uk's family... "I guess it will be more fun then spending a boring afternoon with me watching a movie." And Ok Rim is like "Are you jealous? Really? Wow, this is so much fun!"... such a cute interaction...

While Ok Rim is away, Ah In spends quality time with Ok Rim's two best friends... listening and advising one on relationship... again he is such an ideal boyfriend! OMG, seriously where was he when I was Ok Rim's age!!!

Guest meteorite_girl2006

Ok Rim's father: "Do you smoke?"

Ah In: "I quit about a month ago because Ok Rim does not like it."

Ok Rim's father: "Do you watch X-rated movies?"

Ah In: ..... :sweatingbullets:

i wish he did that in real life lol... :unsure:

about X-rated movies? lol... :phew:

OMG!! I forgot too!! Geez...

:wub::wub::wub:HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SWEEEETTT BOY...YOO AH IN!!! I HOPE FOR YOUR SUCCESS

AND HAPPINESS IN LIFE...SARANGHAE... :wub::wub::wub:

Btw Ban Ol Rim is sooo funny. He`s such a sweet boyfriend...I know what you mean! I`m so jealous with Ok Rim <_< Please continue the summary..umm what happen in eps 14 n 15? Thanks!!

Guest meteorite_girl2006

does someone know what is his next tv project after Mighty Chilwoo? ive wanted to see him again on a series

Guest Epikurean

Oh right!!! It was his birthday yesterday!! ^___________^

the gif of Antique reminds me of this one i made :

f5gfzv9.gif :lol:

i keep on staring at it. he's too cute there >.<;;;

About the next project, i SO hope its another movie lol :D I still haven't finished Chilwoo :crazy:

Thanks for all the cuts of ban ol rim =) Ahhhh so it was Ok Rim's father~ in one episode,he was watching them together and i had no idea who this man could be....i thought he was stalking Ah In LOL :ph34r:

Guest Rxgoodleaf

the gif of Antique reminds me of this one i made :

f5gfzv9.gif :lol:

i keep on staring at it. he's too cute there >.<;;;

What show is that from?!

Uploaded Antique Movie Trailer...

AMT.jpg

Section TV May 2008 Antique Movie segment...

STV.jpg

Guest Rxgoodleaf

OK, it's been bugging me... did Ah In really played the piano?!

Found the answer...

One of his profile:

본명 : 엄홍식

출생일 : 1986년 10월 6일

출생지 : 한국

혈액형 : A형

신장 : 178cm

몸무게 : 60kg

특기 : 스노우보드, 수영

취미 : 피아노 연주, 인터넷 게임 <- Hobbie: Playing Piano, Internet Game :D

학력 : 상인중학교 - 경북예술고등학교

BTW, his birthday was 10/6/08 not 10/16/08... Happy belated birthday!