Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

19 hours ago, berries812 said:

Whats up?   @maria1983       why rarely seeing you lately?    have you caught up watching 'Black Knight'?    :D     This is the finale week ... hope you'd join in the fun ....  :tongue:

THANK YOU dear   @mluv1    for helping out posting updates on both drama thread & here  ~~  it really relieves my work since I've been real busy ... .  *HUGss     :kiss_wink:   YEAH~~  ALL FOR THE :heart: & SUPPORT OF OUR WELL-DESERVED PRINCE ~~   

Thrilled to know MIR will hold the BIRTHDAY PARTY this year again  ~~   

March 17 (Saturday) ----  2 days earlier fr Prince's March 19 Birthday ~~    :grin:

Lets re-enjoy his HAPPY BIG DAY last year ------  :star:

fr DC

Hi berries, time flies so fast that the drama has two more episodes left in its run. IDK why still so many are unsatisfied with SSK’s acting. For me, she has improved a lot. I can see that she has been working hard. SSK has portrayed her character well in this drama. Unlike before in her previous works that she was sometimes so stiff & flat. :lol:

20 hours ago, berries812 said:

PLUS...

For the first time in a drama, he wears so many many fashionable outfits ... & he has presented himself  SO HANDSOMELY  in all of them ~~ 

He really looks Ever Handsome ~~

ctto

*** So, he's wearing a Haleine brand.....Thanks for sharing this info. Korea has plenty of local streets and also luxury brands, but few brands anywhere in the world blur the line just like this brand, Perdre Haleine. It is a young brand that was founded in 2013 by two designers, the Korean and Japanese who have decided to work together to achieve a common goal: to export their philosophy based on garments suitable to everyone, not catalogued in one “style”. The label has since developed a unisex collection. NICE. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

HI HI ~~  happy to see you again ... thankss for all the 'likes'  ~  :D @jaredrae19

2016  August  'Doctors' wrap up party  ----    :love::glasses:      @raetan16

8b61dd8egw1f751wndwifg20dc06nqvj.gif

DOC_wrapup_best1a.jpg

DOC_wrapup_best1b2.jpg

DOC_wrapup_best1b3a.jpg

aww....   

this time ...  OUR PRINCE drives a Maserati  ~~~  :glasses::glasses:     

not the BMW i8 that he drove to 'Doctors' wrap-up party in 2016 ~~   :joy:

2018 Feb 8 -----   'Black Knight' after party 

'I'm the main character tonight!' Kim Rae Won, 'Distinguished appearance'

'오늘 밤 주인공은 나야 나!' 김래원,'품격있는 등장'

6e6f5cee3d6d55fbdb7a371261224f4a21a4ddba.jpg