Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 2:55 AM, maria1983 said:
On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 2:55 AM, maria1983 said:

that piture is from ''revival'' ...

hahahaha how many scenarios did @lala01 about him being in great danger because he will be chased by ghosts .... hahaha

and okay ...because we bring the subject : do you believe that people in danger are still in time to take some showers ? hahahahaha

thank you , @berries812 !! really amazing pictures ...

and just look to how wanderful Our Sweet Prince is . ALWAYS !!!!

"do you believe that people in danger are still in time to take some showers ? " ---- O... where is this scenario from?    in the movie 'Revival'? ;)  or that from the 'storm braining' between you & lala ?? :D  hhahaa... of course.. seems not persuasive enough.... :rolleyes:

(btw... where is @lala01 fr? which part of Europe?  :w00t: or is @peanuts281 fr Europe?? )

Thanks for telling that pic is fr 'Revival'  ~~ @maria1983 ^^

New 'Rivival' still .....  :glasses:

cr: baidu KRW

Rivival_still.jpg

• Like 1

yaaa i miss krw.. hope to see him take up another drama in 2017... i hope to see him with his former co star like jang nara or kim tae hee.. especially jang nara not necessarily to be love interest but yeah.. together.. i remember reading in this thread or jang nara thread that they've been wondering who wud graduate first from college/uni.. i like my love pattzzi that was when i started to follow krw

• Like 2

3 hours ago, berries812 said:

"do you believe that people in danger are still in time to take some showers ? " ---- O... where is this scenario from?    in the movie 'Revival'? ;)  or that from the 'storm braining' between you & lala ?? :D  hhahaa... of course.. seems not persuasive enough.... :rolleyes:

(btw... where is @lala01 fr? which part of Europe?  :w00t: or is @peanuts281 fr Europe?? )

New 'Rivival' still .....  :glasses:

@peanuts281 ...SHE'S FROM EUROPE . BELGIUM ... if i remeber corectlly :D

we will ask her one more time :D

yes , was a scenario between me and @lala01 hahahahaha

so he will take shower ... thank you !!!

wow , i love the new picture . he looks so ...iuhuuuuuuuuuuuu , and no trace of HONGX3

HM , AND I WANDER FROM WHERE THAT PICTURE IS FROM ? seams a news paper ???? hm ... or maybe not  .

3 hours ago, bogin79 said:

yaaa i miss krw.. hope to see him take up another drama in 2017... i hope to see him with his former co star like jang nara or kim tae hee.. especially jang nara not necessarily to be love interest but yeah.. together.. i remember reading in this thread or jang nara thread that they've been wondering who wud graduate first from college/uni.. i like my love pattzzi that was when i started to follow krw

i believe he will have a new drama in 2017 .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, maria1983 said:

@peanuts281 ...SHE'S FROM EUROPE . BELGIUM ... if i remeber corectlly :D

we will ask her one more time :D

yes , was a scenario between me and @lala01 hahahahaha

so he will take shower ... thank you !!!

wow , i love the new picture . he looks so ...iuhuuuuuuuuuuuu , and no trace of HONGX3

HM , AND I WANDER FROM WHERE THAT PICTURE IS FROM ? seams a news paper ???? hm ... or maybe not  .

aw... peanuts fr Belgium ... didn't know Korean wave has spread to there, too ~~ :w00t:  so you too.. are somehow... like neighbors ~~ nice ~~ :D

O.... the movie still is actually posted on MIR  ,,,, 

according to baidu KRW posting,  the Korean fan found this 'Revival' pic on a brochure of a performing college ....  ;) no wonder we see 'Department of Acting'  on it ..... :D

Revival_still_1.jpg

fr: MIR / cr: baidu KRW

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, berries812 said:

aw... peanuts fr Belgium ... didn't know Korean wave has spread to there, too ~~ :w00t:  so you too.. are somehow... like neighbors ~~ nice ~~ :D

O.... the movie still is actually posted on MIR  ,,,, 

according to baidu KRW posting,  the Korean fan found this 'Revival' pic on a brochure of a performing college ....  ;) no wonder we see 'Department of Acting'  on it ..... :D

yes , we are neighbors . like you said SOMEHOW . hahahaha 

how nice . we must thank to the fan . :D

I love this song .

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bogin79 said:

yeah... @maria1983  I also think Prince will take up a drama next year .... after popular 'Doctors',  I am sure hes already got pretty many offers and must be reading some scripts or waiting for the one that he likes the most .... :rolleyes:

@bogin79 ... but... haha... in Korea showbiz... seems there're not many cases that past co-partners would collaborate again in a drama again... for Prince... he only had collaborated with his acting partner again in CFs or in fashion shows ... like Yoon So Yi,  Kim Tae Hee .... :P

2002 drama ' My love Patzzi' OST MV --- Sweet Dream by Jang Na Ra

omy.... this is truly nostalgic ...... remember how I loved this song so much back then... hahaha....  actually now still love hearing it ... so sweet ... :wub: :lol:

hahahah... Love Prince's 'nest-like' hairstyle ...  Love his acting in it ... already very impressive ...  2nd lead is like 1st lead ....   B) 

& LOve the ending ... :D

My_Love_Patzzii_1.jpg

My_Love_Patzzi.jpg

Q.jpg

:heart:

My_Love_Patzzii_1a.jpg

My_Love_Patzzii_1b.jpg

• Like 3

@berries812 i love the songs in patzzi ost! love jang nara she is so cute ... even cuter and prettier now.. and of course our prince krw.. i cannot forget the impactful performance by a 2nd lead... and i was so glad at the ending when all 3 of them become friends... i was so afraid if jang nara chose the hero! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, berries812 said:

yeah... @maria1983  I also think Prince will take up a drama next year .... after popular 'Doctors',  I am sure hes already got pretty many offers and must be reading some scripts or waiting for the one that he likes the most .... :rolleyes:

the ...psycho one ? hahahahaha

i want more love ... this time let him choose a love role one more tine ...and next he can choose what he wants :D

1 hour ago, bogin79 said:

... i was so afraid if jang nara chose the hero! 

HAHAHA

nah , only if the second leed was someone else... hahahaha

• Like 2

@berries812 ...i want to ask you something ...if you remember from like 1.000 years ago some conversations , before the meteor came from the sky and destroy the dinosaurus , i see that was another actress proposed for ''Gourmet'' ...or i'm wrong ?

she looks gorgeous  . at least for my european eyes :D 

20060824105810.275.0.jpg

for me seams someone else .

she's the one from punch ?

460346166.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=77BFB0af4edcaf22cf01b48a8408ec5570bc3_Y7BT7h4htm_20150104214345349.jpg

ctto

• Like 2

16 hours ago, maria1983 said:

@berries812 ...i want to ask you something ...if you remember from like 1.000 years ago some conversations , before the meteor came from the sky and destroy the dinosaurus , i see that was another actress proposed for ''Gourmet'' ...or i'm wrong ?

she looks gorgeous  . at least for my european eyes :D 

20060824105810.275.0.jpg

for me seams someone else .

she's the one from punch ?

'haha... you have keen eyes ... @maria1983 ~ B)

right......  the same lady -----  she is Seo Ji Hye ....  she played the trusted colleague of Prince in 'Punch' ~~

& I remember back around the time of 2007... its reported that she was one of the possible candidates for the female lead in 2008 drama 'Gourmet' ... but ultimately its Nam Sang Mi who got the role.:rolleyes:

you know what... Seo Ji Hye is in the same ent. agency with Prince --- HB Entertainment ;)

...  she joined in shortly after 'Punch' finished airing ... around March, 2015

haa... that reminds me as well that Kim Ah Joong, who played the wife of Prince in 2014/15 drama 'Punch' , was rumored in early 2007 that she would co-star with Prince in a movie.... but in the end... dunno why the movie proposal was completely canceled...  :huh:
I suspect that its Prince's former ent agency (Blue Dragon) who got in the way... cuz.. its around the time when Prince decided not to continue contracting with them and was planning on setting up his own ent agency (Bless Ent. ) with friends...

Emotions of Jung Kwan & Yeo Jin are subtle and bits by bits... this vague style is cool, meet the tone of the drama
but... its also heart-touching... lamenting its romantic feel .... :wub:

love their roof-top scenes ....  :D

GYZy0KZ.gif

UWuYsn0.gif

HipfERL.gif

'Jung Hwan' promised her an opportunity and she got that now.
. H# f& \4 m. f8 S7 f
I guess she may not get his love but she has always been a trusted colleague or hoobae! :glasses:

tumblr_njyzkrK5OW1u20aino1_400.gif

tumblr_njyzkrK5OW1u20aino3_400.gif

tumblr_njyzkrK5OW1u20aino4_400.gif

cr: to the makers

• Like 2

:D

haha... think Seo Ji Hye looks really pretty to your European eyes ..plus she is tall  ~~ hehe.... to my Asian eyes... she is truly a natural beauty ... looks very refreshing without make-up ..... :w00t:

her Mar 6, 2015 IG pic ....

image.jpg

4oVYXqy.jpg

btw... the 'Punch' cast & crew was really a close-knit team even after the drama was done ..... this was 2/28/2015 IG pic ... their happy gathering after watching Jo Jae Hyun's drama on stage. :D

757f15c3jw1epzwg9tm0uj20gt09yq3q.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, berries812 said:

haa... that reminds me as well that Kim Ah Joong, who played the wife of Prince in 2014/15 drama 'Punch' , was rumored in 2007 that she would co-star with Prince in a movie.... but in the end... dunno why the movie proposal was completely canceled...  :huh:
I suspect that its Prince's former ent agency (Blue Dragon) who got in the way... cuz.. its around the time when Prince decided not to continue contracting with them and was planning on setting up his own ent agency (Bless Ent. ) with friends...

Emotions of Jung Kwan & Yeo Jin are subtle and bits by bits... this vague style is cool, meet the tone of the drama
but... its also heart-touching... lamenting its romantic feel .... :wub:

love their roof-top scenes ....  :D

MORNING !!

seems that in the end the ones who are meant to meet ...they will :))))

i loved how she was looking to him in ''Punch'' .

punch5-00020.jpg

punch9-00510.jpgctto

30 minutes ago, berries812 said:

haha... think Seo Ji Hye looks really pretty to your European eyes ..plus she is tall  ~~ hehe.... to my Asian eyes... she is truly a natural beauty ... looks very refreshing without make-up ..... :w00t:

btw... the 'Punch' cast & crew was really a close-knit team even after the drama was done ..... this was 2/28/2015 IG pic ... their happy gathering after watching Jo Jae Hyun's drama on stage.

yes , she seams tall . maybe at some point her and Prince will work together one more time . :D \

how nice . :D THIS IS HOW ALL ACTORS MUST REMAIN AFTER THEY HAVE A PROJECT .

like from time to time ... a short meeting , a little suport ...

53.jpg

ctto

29 minutes ago, libra105 said:

Since I am still new and I am curious. How is Bless Entertainment doing now? Did they stop the business since he moved to HB? 

hm , now that you ask ... i put myself the same question ...because i have no idea .

maybe our wise @berries812 will tell us  :D

• Like 1

REVIEW: Doctors (2016)

doc5

Doctors was something I was mainly excited for because of the leads and nothing else as medical shows hardly interest me. Hence, I was not so disappointed with the lack of plot. As for the romance and the OTP feels, there is a dichotomy.

The story is all about the day-to-day life of doctors of a large hospital. It has some back story of our leads but more or less it’s the characters that fabricate this tale. I cannot call it a slice of life because it’s too dramatic for that. But there is a lightness and feel-good vibe throughout which makes it a very easy watch.

Let’s talk about the thing which I was most excited for — the romance. I was really let down by the way it all started. Firstly, trying to impose romantic hints on us when the leads had a teacher-student relationship. They could have been friends but the drama wanted to prove that bond of love which was cringe-worthy. But I was glad that it was mostly friendship and compassion. Years later when they met, I was again excited to see the gradual falling in love. But the show dashed my hopes again. The male lead was already confessing!

doc1

Spoiler

But then when the couple finally got together, it was a rainbow sight for me as they really had a great relationship as lovers, and the chemistry between Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won was fabulous. Their cute and sweet interactions became my favorite thing. They understood each other and tried to improve themselves to become a better partner. Their interactions made me happy and there was a touch of maturity in it that I liked.

d3

The other thing I enjoyed was the character arc for Jung Yoon Do. It was funny and unpredictable. It was great that he never turned into the typical obsessive second lead. The show also handled Jin Seo Woo’s trajectory properly, well at least by the end of the story. She never turned completely into a negative character. There were other cute characters who made Doctors a fun watch.

It’s a medical drama and so it’s as sure as number of hours in a day that it will have case-of-the-week trope. Doctors is no exception and sometimes the cases also serve as a learning experience for our characters. I loved the friendship between Hye Jung and Soon Hee. Also, the trio of Yoon Do, his uncle and In Joo delights us in every scene.

d2

Hye Jung is an awesome heroine — brave, confident, straightforward. Ji Hong is a mature and simple person with a good heart. The show did provide a growth path for our leads but somehow I didn’t feel that effect more than on the surface level. Lack of an interesting story makes the show a bit dull and mediocre. There are certain characters that annoyed me too much and there were certain portions which bored me to the core. But I have to say this was a rare time when I liked the operation scenes — they are directed deftly. The OST includes some nice tunes like No Way and That Love.

doc6

Park Shin Hye efficiently plays her character with grace, confidence and style (I loved her look and costumes!). Kim Rae Won is great as always and it was lovely to see him in a charming and smiling role (although the character is pretty simple). Yoon Kyun Sang is super cute and Lee Sung Kyung gives a good performance. The supporting characters are all well cast and I really want Baek Sung Hyun to get a main role soon as he is so good. Ji Soo has an extended cameo and his scenes with Park Shin Hye are cute.

All in all, Doctors is an easy watch but a very average drama. I liked it for what it was. Easy, light, romantic.

My Rating: 7/10

doc

source : https://thedramacorner.wordpress.com/2016/11/10/review-doctors-2016/

• Like 2