Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

hello all!! 

yes, irilight, we knew they would make a great OTP! and PSH even makes a better match for our Prince than I thought she would be (even if I had no doubt she would be great, she is really way better than my expectation). They compliment each other in every way I can think of. 

and yes how silly, our Prince in love :D I don't know if I should call him a kid or a puppy? :D I'm loving every second of it!

that strip from apheng8 is hilarious! 

I'm sorry if this has been posted already, but I really like Dr Hong's silly, smiley faces:

giphy%201_zpse8ippz2b.gif

(I also don't know who to credit ? it isn't mine, this gif)

I think I will go for Dr Hong being a cute, adorable puppy, since he switches his head like a puppy (like this:

puppies_zpsr5ho7you.gif

these are all the doctor puppies who are falling for Dr Yoo, the one in the front with the white snout is Dr Hong, he's the cutest and most persistent in being cute! )

and he even is planning to drink as a puppy out of Dr Yoo's hand or what is that pic irilight posted? haha

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, peanuts281 said:

I'm sorry if this has been posted already, but I really like Dr Hong's silly, smiley faces:

giphy%201_zpse8ippz2b.gif

(I also don't know who to credit ? it isn't mine, this gif)

:wub::wub::wub::wub:wow , wow ... i never stop adoring this smile :D I BELIEVE HE HAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND SINCERE SMILE IN THE WORLD

We thanks to the owner of this gif , peanuts .

I can't wait to see how Our Sweet Doctor will be after the last episode . I saw that he will go to gym at some point . :D we can dream at some shower scenes ? hahaha sorry , sorry ... is very late . midnight here . my brain don't function at his high capacity . and i imagine scenes . shower scenes . hahaha

cute dogs

did i said how beautiful i see him , our sweet Prince  ????? hahaha

• Like 2

Good afternoon dear Raewoners   q2UIEC0M8Yp.gif

@willenette thank you for that ep. 8 review. Nice to see a good review after those of Mr. Schwartz...

@Rin90 thank you for the lovely IG updates with the wonderful laugh and ready to hug, of Kim Rae-Won.

17 hours ago, maria1983 said:

So , i am not the only one to "understand' our Prince just by looking at him . I don't even have to know korean ... because i KNOW WHAT HE'S SAYING JUST BY LOOKING AT HIS FACE EXPRESSIONS .

I stil believe that the raitings was not higer ( in episode 8 ) because just like me ...i believe lots of ppl tought that our lovers will suffer a lot ...and be separated

@maria1983, yes. for sure. his facial expressions tell us so much. I never get tired of looking, he is so animated.
Oh. I did not realize folks thought they'd be separated?~  Maybe all that talk about love triangle contributed to it.

@ploy1234 thank you for the lovely wallpaper from the arcade. That was funny how he was so shocked how good she was....

@maria1983, I do not understand Chinese, but I loved that video. Thank you.  So much fun, and like you said - we never tire of seeing him, especially with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Doctors" Kim Rae-won, Park Shin-hye and Yoon Gyoon-sang at dinner party

photo746147.jpg

"Doctors" filmed a dinner party scene.

Behind-the-scenes cuts were released stills from the eighth episode of the SBS drama "Doctors".

The members of Gook-il Hospital are enjoying a dinner party together.

Lee Yeong-gook (Baek Seong-hyeon) sent pictures to Jin Seo-woo (Lee Seong-kyeong) via cell phone. Viewers of the drama wanted to see the pictures in real size. All the doctors and nurses are smiling brightly having a good time. Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won) is full of charm and was the source of entertainment on this night.

Jeong Yoon-do (Yoon Gyoon-sang) can be seen drinking from a glass, Kim Tae-ho (Jang Hyeon-seong) is putting out his rap skills with a cap on backwards, and Choi Kang-soo (Kim Min-seok) is wearing a bowl on his head.

The dinner party was filmed like it was the real thing and the cast wasn't even tired from the long take.

Sources say the cast are always together for a number of times so they have become close and friendly as well as dependent on each other.

Meanwhile, "Doctors" is a story of Yoo Hye-jeong (Park Shin-hye) and Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won) reuniting as doctors and experiencing a love they have never experienced before.

source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Like 4

4 hours ago, peanuts281 said:

yes, irilight, we knew they would make a great OTP! and PSH even makes a better match for our Prince than I thought she would be (even if I had no doubt she would be great, she is really way better than my expectation). They compliment each other in every way I can think of. 

and yes how silly, our Prince in love :D I don't know if I should call him a kid or a puppy? :D I'm loving every second of it!

he even is planning to drink as a puppy out of Dr Yoo's hand or what is that pic irilight posted? haha

@peanuts281, ha.. I had this thread opened, and I forgot to refresh it, so only now seeing yours and @maria1983 last post.
oh, I got a kick out of your comparison and photos with the puppies.  haha milk bottle  Just perfect! 

And I totally agree about KRW and PSH so wonderful together.  in love leaf

4 hours ago, maria1983 said:

I can't wait to see how Our Sweet Doctor will be after the last episode . I saw that he will go to gym at some point . :D we can dream at some shower scenes ? hahaha sorry , sorry ... is very late . midnight here . my brain don't function at his high capacity . and i imagine scenes . shower scenes . hahaha

haha, @maria1983. In the meantime, we can remember his shower scene in LSIH.

LSIH%201-2_zps43hlt4aq.png

LSIH%201-3_zpsm5fbi7va.png

Spoiler

LSIH%201-4_zpsphg5iy4b.png

Well, now DramaFever published an article asking if he or another character/actor (Kim Woo Bin from Uncontrollable Fond) is more of our style.
UF seems to be a very popular drama too (I am not watching it).  So, sisters, lets all add a comment in favor of Kim Rae-Won's - Dr. Hong Ji-Hong.

Kim Rae Won vs Kim Woo Bin: Is the good guy or bad boy more your style?

bfaacc52-5d66-4c65-914b-7e682070cbcd.png

You can comment on their FB page

https://www.facebook.com/DramaFever/posts/10153724581306961

You can comment on their article as well,

https://www.dramafever.com/news/-kim-rae-won-vs-kim-woo-bin-is-tvs-good-guy-or-bad-boy-more-your-style/

or better yet, on both.

Lets support our Prince.  :wub:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, irilight said:

Thanks for posting, Irilight....make me smiles today :P

[Drama] Doctors Character Description (Kim Rae Won)

tumblr_oa90fxTNwt1qaf5qqo1_1280.jpg

Hong Ji Hong (27 years old, 40 years old. Hye Jung’s high school teacher. Gukil Hospital neurosurgery professor)

“The first round is reality, the second is also reality, and the third is still reality. I only live for today.”

Even if there are people who have not met Ji Hong before, there isn’t anyone who has met him only once. Somehow this person gives others the feeling that he is a trustworthy person. This feeling, is a privilege exuded by a person who has had a happy childhood.

He was born with the brains, affinity with others, and a strong sense of integrity and responsibility. Even up till graduating from medical school he was an outstanding person, however during his practicum he made a small mistake and caused a patient’s death, so he eventually quits being a doctor.

After that, Ji Hong became a high school biology teacher.
His unique affinity with others and integrity has allowed him to gain recognition once again and he provides a lot of help and support for problem students. Then, Ji Hong’s new nemesis appears. She is problematic transfer student, Hye Jung!

But Ji Hong can see that Hye Jung has a desire to live differently. And it is through such a Hye Jung, that he realizes he truly wants to work as a doctor. He didn’t realize at that time that it was true love that allowed him to regain his true self.

He did not imagine becoming a neurosurgery professor and returning to Gukil Hospital, neither did he imagine meeting Hye Jung again who had become a doctor.

Ji Hong’s heart begins to beat again.

https://parisonheavens.wordpress.com/2016/07/13/drama-doctors-character-description-kim-rae-won/

• Like 3

4 hours ago, irilight said:

Morning !!

I wish to all a very , very good day .  :)

OH , YEH !!! That shower scene ... and the way he jumps over when  she call at the door . AA , and because i remembered that ... he's so sporty type . And he run so fast . :) And yes , even if i will sound superficial ; LET US HAVE SHOWER SCENE WITH OUR SWEET DOCTOR  :D 

I can't even imagine how will be ... oh , i am really sounds maniac this morning . Maniac in the evening , maniac in the morning ...seems the i always find excuses . :D And i try to imagine how a shower scene will be important in the action of the next episodes . And i will say is important  

I don't like those kind of questions . Really , why ask choose between characters , actors ... Is not like we all gonna love the same . Is place for them all , c'mon ...really is place for all actors , why made from this a competition ??? OF COURSE  FOR ME IS OUR PRINCE !!! hahahaha Is not only because this character .. but because i love all his characters ... he always came with something new in all his projects . I am tired of actors ho always play the same . Tired . And i really enjoy when from time to time appears someone talented like KRW .

4 hours ago, ploy1234 said:

Sweet Couples :heart:

How sweet they are ! :) Thank you , ploy !!

4 hours ago, ploy1234 said:

Ji Hong’s heart begins to beat again.

...and ours :wub::wub::wub::wub:

thank you , irilight , ploy !! :)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, irilight said:

@peanuts281, ha.. I had this thread opened, and I forgot to refresh it, so only now seeing yours and @maria1983 last post.
oh, I got a kick out of your comparison and photos with the puppies.  haha milk bottle  Just perfect! 

And I totally agree about KRW and PSH so wonderful together.  in love leaf

Reveal hidden contents

LSIH%201-4_zpsphg5iy4b.png

Well, now DramaFever published an article asking if he or another character/actor (Kim Woo Bin from Uncontrollable Fond) is more of our style.
UF seems to be a very popular drama too (I am not watching it).  So, sisters, lets all add a comment in favor of Kim Rae-Won's - Dr. Hong Ji-Hong.

Kim Rae Won vs Kim Woo Bin: Is the good guy or bad boy more your style?

You can comment on their FB page

https://www.facebook.com/DramaFever/posts/10153724581306961

You can comment on their article as well,

https://www.dramafever.com/news/-kim-rae-won-vs-kim-woo-bin-is-tvs-good-guy-or-bad-boy-more-your-style/

or better yet, on both.

Lets support our Prince.  :wub:

irilight, I like KWB but since I'm not watching his drama right now I will vote for KRW, not for anything else but I adore KRW more. :P Thanks for sharing this.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, maria1983 said:

I don't like those kind of questions . Really , why ask choose between characters , actors ... Is not like we all gonna love the same . Is place for them all , c'mon ...really is place for all actors , why made from this a competition ??? OF COURSE  FOR ME IS OUR PRINCE !!! hahahaha Is not only because this character .. but because i love all his characters ... he always came with something new in all his projects . I am tired of actors ho always play the same

Hi @maria1983, My understanding is that they ask about the characters portrayed by the actors, not than the actors. They do it just for fun and to generate more people curious about the drama.   Kim Rae-Won's character treats people with respect and love, while KWB's character (according to their article- I have not watched it.) mistreats people.  Kim Rae Won openly expresses his love, while KWB's character - his woman could not even guess he cares for her. 

Interesting that someone answered KWB's character, because she feels so flawed, she could not deal with a perfect boyfriend.

@ploy1234 thank you for the articles and the character description.

BTS of the dance, very cute

• Like 4

2 hours ago, irilight said:

Sorry , i tried like 10 minutes to erase that video from the quote ...but i failed :D ... i don't know why can't be erased .?!  SO I WILL LET IT BE . Seams that even my post is in love of how silly and cute KRW can be :)

Yes , Irilight ...seams that they do this for fun . :) So FOR FUN i choose Our Prince . hahaha That's not sound very inocent . Vote for him as DOCTOR JH . :)

I wait for a pool about if we want a shower scene . hahaha

• Like 2

14 hours ago, irilight said:

160713 Making- 23

https://youtu.be/n_Go9YLv6oo

m22%20160713.jpg

160715 Making 24 

m24%20160715.jpg

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000009527&pgm_mnu_id=43794&pgm_build_id=16905&pageIdx=1&listOrder=regDtDesc&searchCondition=title&searchKeyword=&contNo=24

• Like 3

1 hour ago, maria1983 said:

Those  clips are so sweet ...i really like to see KRW behind the camera . seams so shy , he always gives me this idea .  i believe this is part of  his charm .

Thanks SBS, share us a lots of video and photo [Doctors] and I save all.....:P

Here is another Gorgeous Prince PD-20 [27 photos]

http://program.sbs.co.kr/pdNote/pdNoteEnd.do?pgm_id=22000009527&pgm_mnu_id=43779&pgm_build_id=16905&noteCode=nt_10000026102&noteId=10000039155

PD20-13.jpg

PD20-10.jpg

PD20-8.jpg

PD20-19.jpg

PD20-20.jpg

PD20-26.jpg

PD20-27.jpg

PD20-29.jpg

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ploy1234 said:

Thanks SBS, share us a lots of video and photo [Doctors] and I save all.....:P

Here is another Gorgeous Prince PD-20 [27 photos]

http://program.sbs.co.kr/pdNote/pdNoteEnd.do?pgm_id=22000009527&pgm_mnu_id=43779&pgm_build_id=16905&noteCode=nt_10000026102&noteId=10000039155

wow !!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Yes , thanks SBS ... and thank you to bring us here those treasures , 3th picture i will make a wallpaper  :wub:

Monday ...came fast :)

Last picture ... adorable how he look at that toy . :D

• Like 4

2 hours ago, maria1983 said:

Yes , thanks SBS ... and thank you to bring us here those treasures , 3th picture i will make a wallpaper  

Monday ...came fast

Thanks in advance Maria :w00t:

Handsome Prince in causal from baidu.com

e4572bdda3cc7cd9a4e2fda93101213fba0e91ef

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, ploy1234 said:

Thanks in advance Maria :w00t:

Handsome Prince in causal from baidu.com

HANDSOME PRINCE :wub:

I was saying a wallpaper on paper for my kitchen  , cooking and looking at him ...hahaha i am not an expert on using PC , and program , ploy . hahahaha  SORRY . MAYBE I WILL BEGIN TO LEARN MORE ...

hope i am not upsetting anywon with my comments , i'm just kiding ... i mean i have sometimes this dark humor , and after i write something ... i think i did not well . hahahaha i really like being here , i feel great on this topic .

thank you for the picture , ploy . he looks so nice . i like him dressed casual . actually i like him anyway . :D

GOOD EVENING !!

• Like 3

oh thank you irilight and ploy for the (BTS) pictures! He is so cool as a doctor.  It has been said before here: he becomes the character. He could easily fool me in being an actual doctor. (not that I know how surgeons irl behave, but I imagine them to be as in this drama). In this drama, I like him better as the doctor than as the teacher.

And he said something:

ep8drhongquote_zpszfk0mdjl.jpg

If Dr Hong keeps saying things like this, he will be my hero, for sure!

I would like to wish you all already a very nice weekend!

• Like 4

22 hours ago, peanuts281 said:

oh thank you irilight and ploy for the (BTS) pictures! He is so cool as a doctor.  It has been said before here: he becomes the character. He could easily fool me in being an actual doctor. (not that I know how surgeons irl behave, but I imagine them to be as in this drama). In this drama, I like him better as the doctor than as the teacher.

And he said something:

If Dr Hong keeps saying things like this, he will be my hero, for sure!

I would like to wish you all already a very nice weekend!

Hello , peanuts !! :)

Is like he's take all this from the books ... he really knows what to say ...and how to say .

Yes , he really seams like a real neurosurgeon . Or like you said ...this is how i imagine one . And i am sure KRW made lot's of investigation of how to act like one .

Well ...actually , when he played a prosecutor ... i really believed him , and when he played a teacher ...i really believed him ... And this show  me that he's ( like we always say ) an amazing actor .

thanks , a nice week end to you also ...and to all :)

• Like 3