Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

19 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

:D you write so beautiful .

WELL , YOU READ MY MIND !! Is like you are there ...and see what i am thinking of :)))) Nothing wrong , even my husband understand . hahaha What can i do wrong ? Just admire and love and amazing actor :D

I want all the best for him . Really , this is the reason why i always come here ...see him , see all of you :) 

maria, ahhh..........you're married. Later on your hubby will throw stones at you - hahaha. Just kidding..........:P

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, willenette said:

maria, ahhh..........you're married. Later on your hubby will throw stones at you - hahaha. Just kidding..........:P

hahahahaha

yes , i am ... 10 years of marriage . 14 years of relationship . almost half of my life . :)

Yes , maybe at some point i will recive a pancake maker in my head . hahahaha

My husband just let me live with my admiration . hahaha like i said NOTHING WRONG !!

And this is the reason why KRW was ' invented' . I am just kidding . THIS IS THE REASON HEAVEN SEND HIM . :D the purpose of actors and dramas in this world .

let's enjoy his acting . and when i see how cute he can be ... omg , omg , omg ... :)))

I can't wait to see how the drama will continue .

• Like 2

I'm also curious to see how the drama will continue, the story, will there be a wedding, ...?

so many interesting articles! I did not know that about the first love. I'm learning so much these days.

thank you dear Rae Won'ers for posting it all! I feel lucky being here.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

hahahahaha

yes , i am ... 10 years of marriage . 14 years of relationship . almost half of my life . :)

Yes , maybe at some point i will recive a pancake maker in my head . hahahaha

My husband just let me live with my admiration . hahaha like i said NOTHING WRONG !!

And this is the reason why KRW was ' invented' . I am just kidding . THIS IS THE REASON HEAVEN SEND HIM . :D the purpose of actors and dramas in this world .

let's enjoy his acting . and when i see how cute he can be ... omg , omg , omg ... :)))

I can't wait to see how the drama will continue .

maria, so far the highest viewership ratings for the series was for its 6th EP at 19.7%. :P

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, peanuts281 said:

I'm also curious to see how the drama will continue, the story, will there be a wedding, ...?

so many interesting articles! I did not know that about the first love. I'm learning so much these days.

thank you dear Rae Won'ers for posting it all! I feel lucky being here.

hello , penuts !! :) how are you ?

well ... now seams that all the world is interested in KRW . :D  they want to know all about him , all :)

i believe will gonna have lot's of amazing moments . i was afraid that they will change everything in episod 8 , like they will separate them for a while , and i was scared a little . but now i know they will have a strong relation ...and of course we will see a weeding . :D maybe even more fast that in the last episode . i believe we will see them for a few episode like husband and wife . :)

6 minutes ago, willenette said:

maria, so far the highest viewership ratings for the series was for its 6th EP at 19.7%. :P

6 , 6 ?  was the episode with the kiss ?

and the dance in the rain . if i remember correctly , the dance scene had the most high rating . i tend to believe a 'real kiss ' will change this record :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, maria1983 said:

6 , 6 ?  was the episode with the kiss ?

and the dance in the rain . if i remember correctly , the dance scene had the most high rating . i tend to believe a 'real kiss ' will change this record :D

maria, ye, the ending scene that had a kiss. :P

• Like 3

6 hours ago, maria1983 said:

hello , penuts !! :) how are you ?

well ... now seams that all the world is interested in KRW . :D  they want to know all about him , all :)

i believe will gonna have lot's of amazing moments . i was afraid that they will change everything in episod 8 , like they will separate them for a while , and i was scared a little . but now i know they will have a strong relation ...and of course we will see a weeding . :D maybe even more fast that in the last episode . i believe we will see them for a few episode like husband and wife . :)

I'm fine! hope you are the same? yes, I think so too they will have strong relation. they really fit together

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, peanuts281 said:

I'm fine! hope you are the same? yes, I think so too they will have strong relation. they really fit together

I am also fine :) thank you !!

Yes , we will see lot of love next . :) the writers build a very strong relation and a great love story . well ...this is what the promise us :D  I BELIEVE I SAW THE END OF EPISODE 8 LIKE 100 TIMES . :)))))  Oh , and the music from this drama is also very good . 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, irilight said:

love love this article...! And love the photo, esp. the last one of him with the big smile.

Can't stop me laughing with him, cute as always.....:lol:

This drama' quite nice, lot of beautiful wording by Ji Hong ...save all

Untitled.jpg

0.jpg

• Like 4

18 hours ago, maria1983 said:

When they are on the football field ...and she took his hand his face really shows something so intense ... such a great actor , he even don't need words that we understand what he feels inside . :D

@maria1983, exactly.... there are few actors so good like him, constantly showing us with facial expressions their feelings.

16 hours ago, willenette said:

maria, so far the highest viewership ratings for the series was for its 6th EP at 19.7%

@willenette, thank you for keeping the score for us.   
I was actually surprised that Tues. ep (8) did not receive higher ratings.  I thought it had good balance between medical content and human content. I thought viewers would love the fact that Ji Soo's character was saved, and also love the alone moments of our OTP - both at the arcade and at the game field. (that part, sort of reminded me of both "Which Star Are You From" and "Love story in Harvard."

17 hours ago, maria1983 said:

you write so beautiful .

I agree, @maria1983. @willenette always writes beautifully.  She is an artist with words. :wub:

16 hours ago, maria1983 said:

i was afraid that they will change everything in episod 8 , like they will separate them for a while , and i was scared a little . but now i know they will have a strong relation

@maria1983, I was afraid of same thing, when they started writing about love triangles....

OmO.... When Ji Soo character was lying in bed, and told Ji-Hong that he was married;  Ji-Hong was so happy....

9 hours ago, peanuts281 said:

yes, I think so too they will have strong relation. they really fit together

@peanuts281, they do, don't they?    So many people doubted they will make a great OTP, but we knew that they would, didn't we?

9 hours ago, maria1983 said:

I BELIEVE I SAW THE END OF EPISODE 8 LIKE 100 TIMES . :)))))  Oh , and the music from this drama is also very good . 

wow... @maria1983. you always amaze me!

@ploy1234, ooooh.. thank you for this  stills... Bring a smile to my face...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The expected hug that did not happen....

And that rain scene...

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, irilight said:

@maria1983, exactly.... there are few actors so good like him, constantly showing us with facial expressions their feelings.

@willenette, thank you for keeping the score for us.   
I was actually surprised that Tues. ep (8) did not receive higher ratings.  I thought it had good balance between medical content and human content. I thought viewers would love the fact that Ji Soo's character was saved, and also love the alone moments of our OTP - both at the arcade and at the game field. (that part, sort of reminded me of both "Which Star Are You From" and "Love story in Harvard."

I agree, @maria1983. @willenette always writes beautifully.  She is an artist with words. :wub:@maria1983

@peanuts281, they do, don't they?    So many people doubted they will make a great OTP, but we knew that t

Hi irilight, well, wait & see for every EP of this drama. We are & still counting..............:P BTW, thanks for the NICE/kind words, dear. :heart:

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, irilight said:

exactly.... there are few actors so good like him, constantly showing us with facial expressions their feelings.

I love the way that he looks at Hey Jong....heart eyes:wub:

21 minutes ago, irilight said:

I agree with you, Irilight. It's touching me.

Have you all seen this video, It amazing and beautiful

SBS drama "The Doctors" Aerial photography Sketch # 1

credit to the maker

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi irilight, well, wait & see for every EP of this drama. We are & still counting..............:P

Yes.... I hope it will continue to fly to the sky, @willenette

@ploy1234 I love this video -  SBS drama "The Doctors" Aerial photography Sketch # 1
Thank you very much!

this is too funny....:D  Even PSH is laughing..  Our Prince's sense of humor

• Like 7

[Drama Review] 'Doctors' - Episode 8

park-shin-hye-lee-sung-kyung-kim-rae-won

gSNnhDo.jpg

Spoiler

The scene opens with Ji Hong kicking things and agonizing over the fact that Hye Jung says the bad boy is just a friend -- but he doesn't believe that. On the road, she sees Soo Chul's accident and, with Ji Hong's help, gets into surgery to repair his nerve damage from the accident. They treat the Olympic athlete, but an error in judgement by Seo Woo gets her barred from assisting with Ji Hong's surgeries. The staff goes out drinking afterwards, and Yoon Do bails on dinner with Seo Woo's family in order to join them. Ji Hong and Hye Jung excuse themselves from the party to hit the arcade; afterward, they are running and laughing hand in hand...

Okay I fully admit that I have no clue what the beginning was about. He does say that childishness is natural in a relationship, but there's no cue to go off half-cocked and assume that Soo Chul being around threatens their relationship. Frankly, that kind of jealousy is toxic. At least he's good enough not to show it around her.

- Advertisement -

00:0000:00

ltBoFKL.jpg
Another running scene. They need to call this drama 'Running Man.' Oh, wait...

Now I feel sorry for Seo Woo . As a student, she wasn't rotten, but I think she let her competitiveness get out of hand. All in one episode, her bf breaks up with her and she gets disciplined at the hospital. Hye Jung has been front and center in both instances to give her something to hate. Right now she's in tears, but it worries me what she might do out of vengeance.

I want to find out more about our heroine and Soo Chul. He saved her life and gave her a place to crash. But there seems to be more. The nice thing is he's not impolite and apparently he's got people waiting at home. But still, a vignette with those two after she hitched a ride on the back of his hog -- that's something I'd love to see!

tkx1mKV.jpg
There is no evidence that alcohol helps you sing better. But it can make you not mind singing badly...

I could be mad at Yoon Do, but I'm not. While he's rather cold, he was upfront with Seo Woo. He didn't cheat on her and told her what was up. Frankly, she should have seen it sooner. There was no PDA and he dropped hints. Big hints. But I can totally understand why you wouldn't want to spend time in a polite, quiet affair when you can go out and party instead. Probably a good way to unwind after a week of grueling surgeries.

My only problem is I know exactly how this is going to end. Happy ending: Hye Jung and Ji Hong ride off into the sunset together. Sad ending: something happens to one of them. But her luck can't be can't be that bad, right? That would turn this rags to riches piece into a tragedy. And to be honest I like romances better. I think the fun part will be watching them get there rather than the end result itself.

Q3u39gK.jpg
Because sometimes selfie sticks aren't all that practical.

How they keep managing to pack all that fun into one episode I don't know. I can just be glad that they keep doing it week after week. I don't see any major plot holes, and it does have me wondering what's going to happen next. This episode didn't even end on a cliffhanger and now I can't wait till next week.

Let's hear from you guys. Leave a comment below!

Score

Plot........................9
Cinematography...8
Pacing...................8

OVERALL............8.3

source : allkpop

Spoiler

• Like 4

Morning !! I wish to all a great , great day !!! :)

Omg , i go to sleep ... and when i come on this topic ... i have so much to read . Guys , seams that we are not on the same side of the earth . hahaha well , this is fine ...because this topic is always awake . hahaha

i agreed with all of you , with all . you write so beautiful , and you bring us , here , on this topic  the most beautiful pictures , news , comments ... YOU , GUYS , ARE AMAZING !!! AMAZING !!!

So , i am not the only one to "understand' our Prince just by looking at him . I don't even have to know korean ... because i KNOW WHAT HE'S SAYING JUST BY LOOKING AT HIS FACE EXPRESSIONS .

I stil believe that the raitings was not higer ( in episode 8 ) because just like me ...i believe lots of ppl tought that our lovers will suffer a lot ...and be separated :)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Drama Review] 'Doctors' - Episode 8

4 hours ago, irilight said:

I love this video -  SBS drama "The Doctors" Aerial photography Sketch # 1
Thank you very much!

Many Thanks.....You always helpful

SBS Wallpaper......while they having a good times together then she beat him again.....:lol:

sbs%20ep8%20wall.jpg

• Like 4

8 hours ago, ploy1234 said:

Many Thanks.....You always helpful

SBS Wallpaper......while they having a good times together then she beat him again.....:lol:

Hello , ploy !!

Thank you !! :)

He's so cute . I believe he always let her win ... he feels so good when she's happy .

I really  missed him in a role like this . :D  IN LOVE , SILLY ....

OH , AND I AM WANDERING ...WHAT HE'S DOING WHAN SHE HOLDS HER HANDS near his chin ????????? hahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF5-w3aq-Mw

I heard that is funy ...if you know chinese you will know how to fall in love of Our Prince .

• Like 3