Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

hello , hello to all :):wub::w00t::):D:w00t:

yes , yes , yes ...yes , yes , yes :w00t:

I am so happy , soooooo happy  . Glad that we have once again the chance to see him in a new drama , and i also begin to see him like an amazing doctor ... and he seams to be a popular doctor . He will be amazing , like always . I imagine him in white robe , walking like a top model in the hospital ....  I can't wait , i can't wait . Great news :wub:

happy day to all and thanks for the news :wub:

• Like 3

Dear Raewoners....

party is still on... !

@only*rae won* - yes... I corrected my first entry to reflect the correct title. It was nice of a moderator to step in and fix the title and all.....

And thank you again, for all the work you do for us and our Prince....   

I hope this drama is wonderful and brings more fans to him.

@maria1983, me too...    so looking forward to seeing news of the drama and photos and all.

BTW, this is the first time he is playing a doctor, isn't it?

Kim Rae Won and Park Shin-Hye trending #2 on Naver...

CezBYIBUIAEtrsJ.jpg

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, irilight said:

Dear Raewoners....

party is still on... !
@only*rae won*@maria1983

BTW, this is the first time he is playing a doctor, isn't it?

Kim Rae Won and Park Shin-Hye trending #2 on Naver...

Hello , irilight  :D

yes , yes , yes ...party , party , party ...

I believe so ... i don't remember see him a doctor ...so a new "job" for Our Sweet Prince :wub:

OOOO , nice , nice ...KRW seams to begin a new era in his acting life . So many new project for him ...and i am sure many more will fallow . Good things is waiting for him . Fighting :)

• Like 4

13 hours ago, irilight said:

Thank you so much dear @only*rae won*, for having the thread title reflect the new drama and the movies....   thankyou.gif

Surely shows that our Prince has quite a few goodies, coming up, right?   

Another article. Seems like each new article tells us a bit more...

It's official: SBS confirms Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye

will star in 'Doctors'

Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye will co-star in SBS' "Doctors".

source

Hi irilight  

:w00t:   :w00t: wow!!!!  this is good news. Looking forward to this  drama.

Cheer! :blush:

• Like 5

morning :D

still party , party .... :D

1 hour ago, ryanallright said:

Why SBS???

Still disappointed with how they give out the awards last year. :vicx:

is not a good choice SBS ? :) SORRY ... i don't know how production company are in Koreea .

5 hours ago, irilight said:

Glad we are having a reunion party, @maria1983, @ling99905    :)

Kim Rae-won, Park Shin-hye confirmed for SBS’s Doctors

kimraewon_123a.jpg

Read more on Dramabeans

thank you , irilight :D i really start to see Our Sweet Prince like a doctor , a brilliant one :D

• Like 1

On 1 April 2016 at 1:13 PM, maria1983 said:

morning :D

still party , party .... :D

is not a good choice SBS ? :) SORRY ... i don't know how production company are in Koreea .

Last yr SBS Drama Awards, even if they did not wanna give him the Daesang, could at least give him the Top 10 but even this is not given.

Apparently if anyone did not attend, there is no award for them. Even Kim Hee Ae did not win anything for Mrs Cop

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ryanallright said:

Last yr SBS Drama Awards, even if they did not wanna give him the Daesang, could at least give him the Top 10 but even this is not given.

Apparently if anyone did not attend, there is no award for them. Even Kim Hee Ae did not win anything for Mrs Cop

@ryanallright, we were all disappointed by SBS.  Lets hope this year they will compensate him for that - there was huge enough public outcry. This year, I hope he wins an award and also Best Couple Award.

However - they did award him Actor of the Year PD Award.   (Source: Wikipedia).  Many of the fans may not have realized that, because he did not attend.

1 hour ago, peanuts281 said:

I'm very curious to see doctor Hong Ji Hong

"Outgoing", "Personable", "Popular", it seems a while since we have seen that side of KRW?

@peanuts281, me too!  It will be so nice to see again a happy and charming character for him. Seems it's been ages....!

On 4/1/2016 at 10:13 PM, maria1983 said:

thank you , irilight :D i really start to see Our Sweet Prince like a doctor , a brilliant one :D

@maria1983, me too!  I am so excited for this role. The scriptwriters are good. The cast is good (we got an additional confirmation today!) - and it is coming soon!  I think even before his movies will be released!

이미지

source

Have-a-nice-day-and-a-great-weekend-york

• Like 5

A short article that mentions Kim Rae-Won's upcoming film "The Prison"

Here are the Real Men

Men movies 2016

Keeping only relevant material

Here Are the Real Men!

Here Are the Real Men!

EylcNRCgPHgDOPFJSmAB.png

What is another leading genre in men’s movies, along with the war film, is the prison movie. A prison movie is on the way. The Prison, where HAN Suk-kyu, KIM Rae-won, KIM Sung-kyun, JUNG Woong-in and SHIN Sung-rok appear altogether, depicts the incidents that happen as the king of the prison and a former police meet.

source

• Like 5

On 4/2/2016 at 11:13 AM, ryanallright said:

Hello , hello :D

A great week to all and a very beautiful day .

I see , thanks for the clarification ... this is sad , because KRW did a great work in Punch last year , he is really an amazing actor . Maybe this year will be more recognized , finger crossed :wub: Recognized by juries ...because we love him even with out all those awards .

On 4/2/2016 at 9:58 AM, peanuts281 said:

I'm very curious to see doctor Hong Ji Hong

"Outgoing", "Personable", "Popular", it seems a while since we have seen that side of KRW?

me tooooooo :D

6 hours ago, irilight said:

A short article that mentions Kim Rae-Won's upcoming film "The Prison"

Here are the Real Men

Men movies 2016

Keeping only relevant material

Here Are the Real Men!

Here Are the Real Men!

EylcNRCgPHgDOPFJSmAB.png

What is another leading genre in men’s movies, along with the war film, is the prison movie. A prison movie is on the way. The Prison, where HAN Suk-kyu, KIM Rae-won, KIM Sung-kyun, JUNG Woong-in and SHIN Sung-rok appear altogether, depicts the incidents that happen as the king of the prison and a former police meet.

source

nice , nice , nice

thanks , irilight :D

• Like 3

6 hours ago, andy78 said:

South Korean Actress Park Shin Hye And Actor Kim Rae Won Join 'Doctors' To Play Lead Roles

upcoming-sbs-drama-doctors-will-have-sou Upcoming SBS drama "Doctors" will have South Korean actress Park Shin Ye and actor Kim Rae Won. In this handout image provided by the South Korean Presidential House, South Korean President Park Geun-hye talks with doctors during her visit to the U.S. Am (Photo : South Korean Presidential House | Getty Images Korea)

According to Span Entertainment on Friday, South Korean actress Park Shin Ye and actor Kim Rae Won will join the upcoming drama on SBS TV, "Doctors" to play the lead roles. Kim will play Hong Ji Hong while Park will portray the female protagonist, Yoo Hye Jung.

It was reported weeks ago that the two stars were the possibilities of the upcoming SBS series. After some articles countered or confirmed the rumors, it is now finalized. "Doctors" is penned by the writer of "Could We Marry" and "High Society."

The upcoming TV series will explore the realistic relationship between doctors and patients as well as the elitism of the Korean society's academic side. "Doctors" is South Korean actress Park Shin Hye's return to TV after 18 months of wrapping "Pinocchio" up while Kim was in hiatus a year ago after "Punch."

The negotiations are already finalized, and actress Lee Sung Kyung is likewise expected to join the cast, said Soompi. Kim Rae Won's character, Hong Ji Hong, is a respected expert of neurosurgery, a hard core realist who is friendly and liked by all.

According to Dramabeans, it is a role Kim can endearingly deliver. He will become the sunbae that helps turn around the life of the cynical heroine, a woman who does not trust people and shuts her heart from others due to painful childhood experience.

Park's character Hye Jung is a tough bully in school who became into a studious and smart doctor. She has a tough personality and always goes wayward. However, she will change after meeting her mentor who will make her put the past behind and become a doctor. She is remorseful of and is shadowed by her past but thanks to Hong, she slowly changed, reported The Korea Times.

Both South Korean actor Kim Rae Won and actress Park Shin Hye have not worked in a TV drama for over a year, hence, the netizens want to see them on the small screen again. Their casting in one drama makes their fans excited for the project, said Koreaboo. The Monday-Tuesday drama, "Doctors" will air when "The Royal Gambler" finishes.

http://en.jknus.com/articles/2960/20160403/south-korean-actress-park-shin-hye.htm

• Like 4

1 hour ago, maria1983 said:

Hello :D

A great day to all . And maybe some more news about Our Sweet Sweet Prince :wub:

Hi maria, I heard that Kim Min Suk is to join in Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won in "Doctors".  He is recently starring in the drama Descendants of the Sun.  He's starring in "Doctors" as Choi Kang Soo, a neurosurgeon who is a colleague of Yoo Hye Jung. In the drama, he sets up a blog and writes about Yoo Hye Jung, changing into increasingly popular as a blogger. Can't wait for June after Jackpot finishes its run. :P

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi maria, I heard that Kim Min Suk is to join in Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won in "Doctors".  He is recently starring in the drama Descendants of the Sun.  He's starring in "Doctors" as Choi Kang Soo, a neurosurgeon who is a colleague of Yoo Hye Jung. In the drama, he sets up a blog and writes about Yoo Hye Jung, changing into increasingly popular as a blogger. Can't wait for June after Jackpot finishes its run. :P

Sounds very interesting .

Thanks for the informations , willenette . This script sounds more and more interesting . Maybe we are ahead of a great drama hit . :w00t:

• Like 1