Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

*** The drama is good. I am actually fine with how the kiss played out in this EP. :P

[Drama Review] 'Doctors' - Episode 6

f9dyvqu.jpg

Spoiler

This guy loves to run. May I suggest a tracksuit?

The doctors find the blood pooling on the floor is not Hye Jung's. Yoon Do feels ashamed that she beat up the assailant in his stead. A patient of Seo Woo's finds no benefit in being nice anymore, gets excited, and passes away because of it. Ji Hong gets information on Grandma's surgery -- which is suspiciously sealed and requires high clearance. Hye Jung's stepmom shows up and demands our heroine treat her affliction, causing massive tension. And we finally get the kiss we've waited for after Ji Hong and Hye Jung dance together in the rain...

Grandma's files must be important or they wouldn't keep getting mentioned. Hye Jung passed up a directorship to get them, so they mean something to her. I know I was suspicious of her death, so I imagine that we'll find some damning info when she opens them. But what info? And what can you do about it after 13 years?

LdZmEs2.jpg
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he'll sit around all day drinking.

Hye Jung's family is something else. Her stepmom has the nerve to come there and demand to be a patient despite not seeing her in more than a decade. Despite not helping with anything after she was expelled. The falling out between them was pretty final. So why turn up now?

I'm pretty sure the patient's death was a moral fable of sorts. First off, Seo Woo started to get close to her to chat with her. How much of this woman's philosophy did she buy into? No matter, because it didn't work out for her in the end. And that's the other takeaway here. The patient makes the choice to be a thoroughly disagreeable person and is struck dead. I don't think that was random.

bn60kcp.jpg
They're doctors -- they should totally be able to make that box move through time and space.

Overall, we're looking at another awesome episode. Whether they can keep this up remains to be seen. This series is crazy good. It makes me laugh and keeps me on the edge of my seat. And they're setting up some fun conflicts. And now we have some romance as well. Could this show get any better?

Score

Plot........................10
Cinematography...9
Pacing...................9

OVERALL............9.3

Spoiler

• Like 6

Yes , yes ... exactly what we talked about yesterday , he's really fast when he runs . i never saw an actor with this speed :))) He can even represent Korea at the olympics game :)

The kiss is perfect for this moment . i will never imagine the fist kiss to be a passionate one ...because was to much at this point . At least this is what i feel . They will have time for that . :D Lots of time and times :)))

thank you , willenette !! :)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing here about this drama. The OST is NICE, pleasing to the ear. :P

Hi maria,  I read that the latest episode, which was Tuesday the drama has broken its previous viewership record for most-watched scene.  It's a new high for “Doctors,” which has been increasing in viewership every week. Do you notice that KRW here has most of the time got a great smile?  Who could not love "Ji Hong?" -  :P

How could I....Willenette....Ji Hong's more than good looking, warm heart, smart, funny and cutest smile.

Raewon is a Great actor, lot of personnel Charisma, OH....everything about him make me crazy....ha

look at this video....see how they greet about him.

http://tvpot.daum.net/mypot/View.do?clipid=77532472&ownerid=mRlSExWR4-Q0

• Like 4

Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye, the power of "Doctors" script

160610n1%20sto.jpg

SBS drama "Doctors" is on a roll. Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye are doing a great job but it's not an overstatement to say that writer Ha Myeong-hee's writing skills are also the result of its strong progress.

Ha Myeong-hee is known for her classic lines in "Kind Words" and "High Society". She's doing it again in"Doctors".

Lines such as Kim Rae-won's "Are you married? Do you have a boyfriend? That's okay then", "Are we going out? Are you refusing me?" and others hit it off. Ha Myeong-hee knows what the viewers want as she throws lines that quench everyone's thirsts.

The narrations that can be heard with every episode speaks on behalf of the main characters and increases concentration on the drama. It also adds a trailing note. Ha Myeong-hee also depicts family love and beautiful romance through Yoo Hye-jeong's (Park Shin-hye) past.

Ha Myeong-hee doesn't only rely on romance but she draws attention to the relationships between people.

The drama production says, "Ha Myeong-hee stimulates the public's ears and eyes and her spark is the source of the drama's success".

"Doctors" is the romantic story of Yoo Hye-jeong who was once a rebel but becomes a doctor and Hong Ji-hong who is her senior.

Source : sbsfune.sbs.co.kr/new...

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-rae-won-and-park-shin-hye-the-power-of-doctors-script-96429.html

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, ploy1234 said:

Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye, the power of "Doctors" script

Thank you , ploy !!

Really i am so happy for how good  this drama is received by the public . And that  it has everything . Good script , good actors , good story line .

We will see if monday the ratings will be even higer . Hope so . :)

• Like 3

On 7/6/2016 at 7:29 AM, ploy1234 said:

Me roo...ling....again and again

She always on my mind, hopefully she will return to our thread one day

me too, @ploy1234, @ling99905.  I hope @Middy will come back to the thread.  

On 7/6/2016 at 10:00 AM, peanuts281 said:

Wow! what a chemistry between the OTP! What great acting of our Prince! And they're already carefully comparing with DOTS? That is some statement!

I didn't expect the drama to be this good. Of course I was excited and wanted it to have good ratings, nice comments, etc. but the way it is today, it exceeds my expectation by means I can't even express properly. 

@peanuts281,  I am so happy you are back, I am loving your comment. :wub:
  Yes, this drama turns out to so exciting.  To be honest, this is what I was hoping for, once I heard he was paired with PSH. Turns out better than I have even expected.   I actually worry about that comparison to DOTS. I think it is a lot of burden to put on our drama. (And I did not watch DOTS; I only know of the high ratings)

On 7/6/2016 at 10:06 AM, maria1983 said:

Yes , the memories remain :) And what memories !!!!  I am sure we will be here 50 years ... always will talk about our Sweet Prince amazing acting . He's so sweet !!! 

oh yes...!  saying yes nodding smiley

On 7/6/2016 at 10:17 AM, peanuts281 said:

and yes, I liked the kissing scene! But what I liked even more was the dancing in the rain! I was really surprised. I didn't think of our Prince as the dancing type. They really look very cute and so good together, spontaneous. Nothing has to be, all can be. It melts my heart.

@peanuts281, I feel the same. I just loved the dancing scene.   His solo dance as a prelude to his inviting her to dance with him, so beautiful, and then - her joining him, first shocked, than delighted in the moment. 

BTW, our Prince also has a short dancing scene in "Which Star Are You From" - it is very romantic and cute too. I loved it.  Another video that was deleted from YT. :(

On 7/6/2016 at 10:24 AM, maria1983 said:

i always was impressed of how fast he runs . :) I remember FIRST TIME I SAW HIM RUN  in  " WHICH STAR ARE YOU FROM " ...when he run after the bus . wow , he's realy fast . 

I know, right, @maria1983  !  They always have him run in his drama, it seems. But me too, I first thought of Which Star Are You From, and now we had his running scene in ep. 4 (?), when he ran after the motorcycle that took HJ out of his life for 13 years...

Thank you @ploy1234 for the articles and the beautiful artwork.. Love those PD picture you post.:wub:

15 hours ago, willenette said:

I read that the latest episode, which was Tuesday the drama has broken its previous viewership record for most-watched scene.  It's a new high for “Doctors,” which has been increasing in viewership every week. Do you notice that KRW here has most of the time got a great smile?  Who could not love "Ji Hong?" -  :P

@willenette, I hope this trend will continue, and they will beat their previous record in each new episode ratings... ! 
Who could not love KRW's smile?   I missed it so much... :wub:

15 hours ago, maria1983 said:

I forget to say that in " A Thousand Days' Promise " is an amazing  scene with him and his ex fiance . well at least for me is like that .because i cried and cried .

@maria1983, oh, I remember this scene. It give me goosebumps just reading your entry - it takes me right back there.

14 hours ago, willenette said:

I love this drama. This show got pretty good ratings, huh?

I loved it, too @willenette, and I cried buckets in it.  Soo Ae is one terrific actress to have delivered her character so well. I really cannot imagine anyone else doing it.
And yes, the show did get double digit ratings throughout it's run, averaging 15.2% nationwide and 18.3% in Seoul.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/A_Thousand_Days'_Promise/Episode_Ratings

14 hours ago, maria1983 said:

Now really was time for KRW to play in a drama like "Doctors " ... after "Punch " ... we see him smile , happy , was time for this . He has an amazing smile . We say this all the time ...but is true .

Happy ...so happy that this drana has this succes :)

@maria1983, yes - after Punch (and probably the movies too), it is nice that KRW is in a more relaxed drama, where we can see his smile. I am glad it is a success, and I hope it only gets better and better.

14 hours ago, willenette said:

maria, I can also say that aside from the actors the writer's skill is also part of the result of the drama strong progress. I noticed that this writer is known for her beautiful lines in the script. She knows what the viewers want as she throws lines that everyone's likes. I guess her spark in the way she writes is the source of the drama's success.  :P Do you think so, too? 

@willenette, indeed. Not only has this writer been known for her good writing (even though I disliked her last drama),but the script for Doctors drama is older, and it was an award winning script.

14 hours ago, maria1983 said:

And is a very fine line between a total disaster and a great succes .At least this is what i feel . Hope i write correctly what i was trying to say hahaha in my mind all is so organized ...BUT I MUST THINK IN MY LANGUAGE , AND AFTER THAT TRANSLATE IN ENGLISH ...AND I BELIEVE SOME OF THE MEANINGS ARE LOST ON THE WAY

@maria1983, yes - I agree. And we may lose some in translation to English as well. I remember when I watched One War Word from this writer, and also A Thousand Day's Promise, we had wonderful translations by @baduy, who totally shed light on what was being said and why, and showed us both drama in a totally different light. I'd be very curious what he might say about Doctors script.

13 hours ago, willenette said:

Overall, we're looking at another awesome episode. Whether they can keep this up remains to be seen. This series is crazy good. It makes me laugh and keeps me on the edge of my seat. And they're setting up some fun conflicts. And now we have some romance as well. Could this show get any better?

Score

Plot........................10
Cinematography...9
Pacing...................9

OVERALL............9.3

@willenette, wow. I am so happy to see that.!   5pnc3seMqF3wfErJ35Mn.jpg
Can you please tell us whose review this is?

13 hours ago, maria1983 said:

The kiss is perfect for this moment . i will never imagine the fist kiss to be a passionate one ...because was to much at this point . At least this is what i feel . They will have time for that . :D Lots of time and times :)))

I agree @maria1983. I think this kiss was to awaken her awareness as a woman. As he told her, she lived devoted to her studies, and never dated, and never knew to understand when a guy pays attention to her as a man. That is why he told her he is going to do something as a man to a woman. Even the spontaneity of the dance was new to her. At first she looked in disbelief when he went to the rain and started dancing, then she sort of objected a bit when he grubbed her to dance with him, and then she lost herself in the joy of the moment, with getting wet. It was her introduction to being in the moment, doing something crazy for the fun of it.

11 hours ago, ploy1234 said:

Raewon is a Great actor, lot of personnel Charisma, OH....everything about him make me crazy....ha

oh... @ploy1234 thank you so much for this video.. Loved it. I wish there was Eng. subs.

And I totally agree with you about Kim Rae-Won being a great actor. In fact he is such a great actor, that people forget that he acts. He simply steps into a role and becomes it. Very few actors can do that.

10 hours ago, maria1983 said:

We will see if monday the ratings will be even higer . Hope so . :)

Me too... I only want to see an upward trend for this drama!

DramaFever ran a couple of articles.

11 Sexy actors in new K-dramas that will heat up your summer

1f6aec58-ba55-41ef-9fe5-416fa8f28115.png

K-dramas wouldn't be the same without those special heartthrobs. This summer, viewers have so many hot leading men to watch that it's incredibly hard to choose just one TV drama to watch. Here is a list of some of the handsome leading men you can look forward to seeing every week who are guaranteed to heat up your summer!

1. Kim Rae Won (Doctor Crush)

The longtime K-drama heartthrob has returned to the small screen to make our hearts race yet again as Dr. Hong Ji Hong. Who wouldn't be on time for their appointments to meet Dr. Dreamy?

29bd852f-3f25-4f41-af66-f26c1a926f23.jpg

Pleases click on Awesome button and comment on DramaFever Blog.

P.S. - I love that Kim Rae Won is #1 on their list  :wub:

In addition, Doctors was No.1 watched drama this week on DramaFever (They call it Doctors Crush)

Weekly Top 10 K-dramas

ac62323a-9c0c-4f1d-b8f4-e4c0034ea3ae.jpg

Doctor Crush soars to #1, after leaping into #2 in its first week. Another Oh Hae Young misses the crown, despite giving us the warm fuzzies with an endearing ending. It's actually understandable since Doctor Crush is really crushing the ratings. Check out the surprise reunions and read the recaps.

You can read and comment on DramaFever Blog

Why  is it important? Because it will ensure that DramaFever will continue to license Kim Rae-Won Drama.

7 Things you probably didn’t know about the cast of Doctor Crush

b2629760-e0ae-46f0-9de9-04c4a0158671.jpg

1. Kim Rae Won was Song Hye Gyo’s boyfriend in the classic 1998 sitcom Soonpoong Clinic.

Spoiler

755715b7-e1cc-44ad-af62-20a6b1e8a416.jpg

There’s an episode where Song Hye Kyo’s dad gets angry at her for kissing Kim Rae Won in front of the house. The part where he begs her father for his permission to date her is priceless.

Please comment on DramaFever blog

By the way, has anyone seen Soonpoong Clinic? I have not, but here are some images

3e58ec8e.jpg

spc1.jpg

Omo. They even had a kissing scene.

Spoiler

c2fe5b12.jpg

• Like 5

16 hours ago, ploy1234 said:

How could I....Willenette....Ji Hong's more than good looking, warm heart, smart, funny and cutest smile.

http://tvpot.daum.net/mypot/View.do?clipid=77532472&ownerid=mRlSExWR4-Q0

Hi ploy, thanks for sharing the link of the clip. :P

• Like 3

Morning !!

I wish to all a great friday and a great week end :)

3 more days and we will see how that kiss will change the "situation " :wub:

omg , irilight , always you make time to answer to all the comments :)  you are right in all you said , in all . KRW IS AMAZING , WE ARE BLESSED TO LIVE IN THE SAME PERIOD OF TIME LIKE HIM AND ENJOY AL HIS AMAZING YOUK , AND ALSO ( in my case ) have almost the same age , AND HOW GOOD ALL HIS CHARACTERS ARE THAT IS A JOY TO WATCH ALL THAT THIS WANDERFUL ACTOR DID IN ALL HIS CAREER ..AND SO ONE , and so one ....

thank you ,ploy . he was realy a cute little boy . and now is a cute SEXY man :D

hmmmm , number one on sexy actors . yes !!!! he is not only because of his phisique , but because of so many other things . his smile , voice , talent , kindness ...and much more makes him unique and number 1 .  WE LOVE DOCTOR DREAMY !!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, maria1983 said:

Morning !!

I wish to all a great friday and a great week end :)

3 more days and we will see how that kiss will change the "situation " :wub:

omg , irilight , always you make time to answer to all the comments :)  you are right in all you said , in all . KRW IS AMAZING , WE ARE BLESSED TO LIVE IN THE SAME PERIOD OF TIME LIKE HIM AND ENJOY AL HIS AMAZING YOUK , AND ALSO ( in my case ) have almost the same age , AND HOW GOOD ALL HIS CHARACTERS ARE THAT IS A JOY TO WATCH ALL THAT THIS WANDERFUL ACTOR DID IN ALL HIS CAREER ..AND SO ONE , and so one ....

thank you ,ploy . he was realy a cute little boy . and now is a cute SEXY man :D

hmmmm , number one on sexy actors . yes !!!! he is not only because of his phisique , but because of so many other things . his smile , voice , talent , kindness ...and much more makes him unique and number 1 .  WE LOVE DOCTOR DREAMY !!!

maria I love that part in EP6, which aired last Tuesday, July 5, where Kim Rae Won ran towards her and passionately kissed her in the rain. :P

• Like 4

Rainbow Recaps: Doctor Crush Episode 6

59c0ff4c-1210-44ca-9ec7-00f36fa0c83a.jpg

Spoiler

Episode 6 of Doctor Crush has come out and we can finally see how the story progresses, but we still have to wait until Monday for the next one. Therefore, in the meantime, shall we go back to what happened in the latest installment and check out the rainbow gif-set I made?

Episode 6

So no, Hye Jung doesn't die. We all knew it but now we are certain and the suspicious-looking man goes to surgery. Luckily, Gangster Boss doesn't get worse and we can breathe. I have no idea why I'm so invested with his story, perhaps because I absolutely loved the actor in Flower Boy Ramen Shop (he played the pillar husband, remember? Lee Ki Woo).

After this, Yoon Do feels really embarrassed with his, how to say it? Pitiful behaviour? He gets scolded a lot by Ji Hong, the man losing his cool with worry. So the other doctor doesn't even want to see Hye Jung's face and escapes from her. Do you think she just lets him be? Of course not. I think she already likes Yoon Do as a person so she tries to comfort him and explain it's okay, it happens she's a pro at mixed martial arts so he shouldn't be embarrassed. I don't know about you but I think it's ultimately cute.

While there's more corruption in the hospital with Seo Woo's father, Yoon Do, Pa Ran and Ji Hong have an awkward yet most amusing morning encounter, our Hye Jung decides to ask Ji Hong for help regarding her grandmother files. This doesn't go well because Ji Hong refuses to and patronisingly tells her she should leave the past behind. He fails at understanding this is important for her and she leaves disappointed and obviously hurt.

Yoon Do, conveniently, is looking for her and his presence, with his awkwardness, cheers her up a bit. However, the two hanging out makes Seo Woo petty and jealous, which doesn't suit her. Every episode I dislike her more and more. She's also really concerned with the ahjumma from the restaurant which isn't a good influence as the woman pushes and encourages Seo Woo to get what she wants to matter what. Ahjumma, no! That girl has issues and will make up who knows what lie now to screw Hye Jung over. Aish.

Soon Hee comes to visit Hye Jung and to promote her business, but not only our lovely girl is there, Hye Jung's stepmother is also at the hospital for an appointment. Guess who ends up being her doctor? Exactly, Hye Jung and no, it's not a nice encounter and that woman is still venomous. Her daughter seems nice, but the stepmother makes sure to make a scene that gets the hospital gossiping.

Hye Jung doesn't want to be the one in charge of her stepmother and tries to talk to Ji Hong, but he isn't around. So she asks Yoon Do but without explaining, he just can't change patients. It's not allowed. However, upon hearing more the situation he decides to do the surgery for Hye Jung. Seo Woo isn't pleased, of course. She keeps showing how petty she is and what a big inferiority complex she has, even if she says no.

You know what I ship? Kang Soo and Soon Hee. They are both cute puppies for me and I'm glad they will be working together for the welcome party for Hye Jung.

Between Hye Jung and stepmother, things don't go well. Stepmother doesn't want to go to another hospital but Hye Jung doesn't want to operate on her. However, Yoo Na (stepsister) gives her the card of their business, reassuring her they won't burden Hye Jung so she should drop by.

Remember the ahjumma from the restaurant, she gets so frustrated for the life she's led and jumps and just does things she shouldn't do, collapsing and ultimately dying. Seo Woo breaks down crying, too attached to the patient and I'm sure, ultimately sure, this won't be good and Seo Woo will only get nastier.

About Hye Jung visiting family, that's what she does, watching them from afar but not going in while warring the flashbacks of Grandmother. She does not look any better when she's going back, but Ji Hong, upon reflecting on what he did and how he didn't understand her before, pulled some strings to get Grandmother's files. He hands them to Hye Jung, promising to help her as much as he can if that's what will make her happy.

Then it starts raining and they run together finding shelter in a phone booth, but Ji Hong remembers a quote that talks about life and how it's all about learning to dance in the rain. Guess what he does? He gets soaking wet dancing in the rain and he pulls Hye Jung with him, dancing together, laughing and okay, being sappily cute together.

When they stop, and just like he warned her about the hug after the stabbing incident, he warns her of something he's going to do and walks up to her to press their lips together.

That's where the episode ends.

Now bring the rainbow!

01.gif 02.gif

03.gif 04.gif

05.gif 06.gif

07.gif 08.gif

09.gif 10.gif

11.gif 12.gif

About the episode:

Well, I wasn't expecting a kiss so soon, considering it's a 20 episodes K-drama, yet again can we even call it a kiss? I don't know, I just watched Another Oh Hae Young and those kisses left too high standards, and the kiss scene in this episode was more like the one in a high school drama. Don't you agree? It looked awkward and like the chemistry the leads had was all gone for those moments. I have to say, it was disappointing. I know Park Shin Hye's kissing scenes are never really good, they always feel awkward and forced, but still. I also know Hye Jung is inexperienced (or that we are led to think) but still, this is too… superficial for someone who has been in love or pining for thirteen years.

Disappointing kiss scene aside, you know who I'm actually loving a lot? Yoon Do. We started with the wrong foot but his awkward side and how child-like he acts at times got me melting. He isn't a richard simmons all the time and although he has a temper, he's incredibly endearing with his embarrassing moments. Who knows, I might develop a second lead syndrome (yet again, it happens all the time darn it).

I'm legitimately worried about Seo Woo. I know she's going to cause trouble for Hye Jung and everyone else. Her jealousy will push her to cause mess things and I hate when we have characters like that. It's not even like she's cunning, she just plays victim and tries to turn everyone against Hye Jung.

Regarding Ji Hong… I really didn't like how he just tore the paper with Grandmother's number, mostly because I'm as invested as Hye Jung about that and I want justice! He didn't need to tear the paper, did he? So he lost brownie points there, even if then he made it up for it later.

What are your thoughts regarding the story so far? Did you expect the kiss? Do you actually ship them? The age gap doesn't bother me at all and I was more smitten with Ji Hong at first, but now not so much. I hold grudges, you see? I won't forget the piece of paper that easily.

Now let's wait for Episode 7 next week.

source : dramafever

Spoiler

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, willenette said:

maria I love that part in EP6, which aired last Tuesday, July 5, where Kim Rae Won ran towards her and passionately kissed her in the rain. :P

hello , willenette :) i am sure the next one ( kiss ) will be even more WOW :D  I can dream , right ?  but i am thinking about scenes from " A Thousand Days' Promise " :w00t:  Okay , okay , easy , easy , heart !!!

• Like 3

Rae won has a lot of work under his belt but if you were to choose a role, let's narrow it to a drama role till date. Which one would you choose & why? 

It's hard,  no doubt bc I've enjoyed most of his dramas but for me it's Attic Cat because for some reason its a drama I can always rewatch. It's fun,  funny, sad and very real. They play such ordinary ppl but it's still entertaining to watch. Plus as always he slayed the role playing a college student who's got a good heart but isn't aware of his own inner feelings for the not so pretty girl who's always there for him. My sis hates Attic Cat bc she said his character is such a jerk to the main girl but I dig that despite being a jerk to her at times he truly cared for her deeply he just didn't know. A relationship truly built from the bottom. Took him years & years to realize and accept her bc he was dumb, blind and thoughtless to his own heart. It's really real. I've seen it happen plenty of times. A guy too dumb to realize and always friend zones the girl but gets worked up if another guy shows interest lol. Plus there were too many funny scenes hehe. My fav. She came home from a date with her boss and him being jealous followed them. Boss goes who's that gangster looking guy following us? Lol camera shows Raewon and no doubt he looked gangsta. Haha. I would be scared too.

I liked his role but if anything it was the late Jung Dabin's role that touched my heart, how she TRULY LOVED HIM UNCONDITIONALLY despite him being so dumb and not even deserving of her at times. I'm envious of girls like that bc I have too much pride lol.

Let's see if Doctors can top it? 

• Like 8

Hello new here...Ive known Kim Rae Won since Attic Cat but Im not that of a BIG Fan...Because of DOCTORS Im beginning to like him more. Now Im digging all his previous works and gonna watch it but Im curious of one thing about his personal life, I hope someone can answer me. Is he married? Im looking for his Profile and it did'nt mention about him being married but I bump on some articles that he is secretly married. Can someone enlighten me about this. Thanks in advance.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Kelly86 said:

Rae won has a lot of work under his belt but if you were to choose a role, let's narrow it to a drama role till date. Which one would you choose & why? 

It's hard,  no doubt bc I've enjoyed most of his dramas but for me it's Attic Cat because for some reason its a drama I can always rewatch. It's fun,  funny, sad and very real. They play such ordinary ppl but it's still entertaining to watch. Plus as always he slayed the role playing a college student who's got a good heart but isn't aware of his own inner feelings for the not so pretty girl who's always there for him. My sis hates Attic Cat bc she said his character is such a jerk to the main girl but I dig that despite being a jerk to her at times he truly cared for her deeply he just didn't know. A relationship truly built from the bottom. Took him years & years to realize and accept her bc he was dumb, blind and thoughtless to his own heart. It's really real. I've seen it happen plenty of times. A guy too dumb to realize and always friend zones the girl but gets worked up if another guy shows interest lol. Plus there were too many funny scenes hehe. My fav. She came home from a date with her boss and him being jealous followed them. Boss goes who's that gangster looking guy following us? Lol camera shows Raewon and no doubt he looked gangsta. Haha. I would be scared too.

I liked his role but if anything it was the late Jung Dabin's role that touched my heart, how she TRULY LOVED HIM UNCONDITIONALLY despite him being so dumb and not even deserving of her at times. I'm envious of girls like that bc I have too much pride lol.

Let's see if Doctors can top it? 

Omg, Kelly !! Hello !!

Wow , you give us such a hard mision ...hahahaha

Is hard for me ...because i love him in each role . But i will say ( and i say this because of haw many time i saw that movie ) "My little bride "  . For me ...when i want to have a good time watching something this movie is the best . i saw it like 20 times and more ... and still i am not over with him . :))) He's so precious , and i like how he change tru the movie ...at the begining is like this crazy guy , he wants to do whatever he wants ... i remeber when he and little wife are preparing to go in the honeymoon , and his father give him the advice to not tough her because she's still in hightchool , and he's like : "OKAY , LET ME ALONE ...NOBODY ASKED ME ABOUT THIS MARIAGE ...AND I WILL DO WITH MY WIIFE WHATEVER I WANT " hahaha and he leves his father talking alone . hahaha and he's cute ... but of course he will never do something to her , he's so protective ...and the way he's playing with her , and he's very good to her ...and i love how he just let her be a "normal"girl . even when he finds out about the school boy she likes , he just don't say anything . he just let her be and enjoy the life . he understand that she is little and she and he is so patience with her . AND I ALSO ADORE THE FACT THAT HE DOES SO MANY THINGS FOR HER ...AND NEVER SAY ANYTHING . This is love .  Is like he will play with her because she's only 15 ... and he will let her be a kid , insted od demanding her to be a married woman .

• Like 6