Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

16 hours ago, irilight said:

Another article

Kim Rae-won, Han Suk-kyu team up

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/culture/2016/01/201_196625.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@willenette... ah.. time....  ;)

irilight, thanks again for sharing more of this news. The plot sounds interesting. I’m again excited for this! So happy that KRW is in another project. :P

• Like 1

On 1/11/2016 at 3:36 PM, irilight said:

Hello dear raewoners....     aloha.gif

I hope everyone had a great Holiday Season... @maria1983, @peanuts281, @only*rae won*, @willenette,

Big warm welcome to @Kelly86. Glad to have another Rae-Won fan join us.  welcome-sign10.gif?w=67&h=49

Kim Rae-Won with his niece. Isn't he handsome?

12375992_10204325059681155_3535193546684

@iril Omoo How cute he is with this baby...And how so so cutie this baby the niece of him~~ 423.gif....seems  Raewon gain some weight, huh? ..and semms like he is about just awoke hehe 385.gif

Hello Raewoners miss you sooo... just very busy, but see you soon 421.gif

• Like 3

On 1/28/2016 at 5:48 AM, irilight said:

Hello dear Raewoners....   shoes_4_text.gif

@willenette, @maria1983. @peanuts281, @only*rae won*, @Kelly86, @yumenas

We now have 2 new films to look forward to.

Upcoming film:  The Prison

Embedded image permalink

Kim Rae-Won & Han Suk-Kyu cast in movie “The Prison”
http://asianwiki.com/The_Prison 

synopsis:

A detective’s (Kim Rae-Won) younger brother dies from a crime. To figure out what happened to him, the detective goes to prison as an inmate. In the prison, he approaches an inmate (Han Suk-Kyu) who acts like the king of the prison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looks good, and I am thrilled that Han Suk-Kyu is cast in this film as well. Yey!

I love the direction our Prince is taking..

Updated First Page--(screen shoot)

Firefox.png

:glasses:

The Prison..............................................................(2016)

Revival....................................................................(2016)

• Like 3

On 2/8/2016 at 7:30 PM, only*rae won* said:

@iril Omoo How cute he is with this baby...And how so so cutie this baby the niece of him~~ 423.gif....seems  Raewon gain some weight, huh? ..and semms like he is about just awoke hehe 385.gif

Hello Raewoners miss you sooo... just very busy, but see you soon 421.gif

Hi only rae won, ye, his niece is really so cute. And right you are - he looks as if he just woke up. :P

• Like 1

Hello dear Raewoners...    image.php?mediaID=OTMzN2M3ZDM1ZGJiZWI=&t

Missed you too    @only*rae won*bf-welcomeback.gif

I LOVE what you have done to the first page!

Thank you!  D19647CF21180C801944086A9A15A8E8_thumb.j

Would you mind please, also to add his latest award for Punch drama - PD special award for actor of the year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Rae-won

Would you mind also please to also include his upcoming films in the thread title?  Many Soompiers do that to thread title of actors/actresses. i.e.

Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star - Upcoming movies "Revival" and "The Prison"

You can see what I mean when you look at the titles of some of the actors threads.

http://forums.soompi.com/en/forum/29-actors-actresses/

When the movies are out, you may need to change it to "current movies"

But I think/hope it will bring more Soompiers to the thread, who may be curious about these projects and also it shows that the actor is not stagnant.

If you are willing to do either one, I'd be very grateful.  Always loving our Prince.

Update on "The Prison" movie below

'Answer Me 1988' actor Kim Seong-gyoon to make cameo appearance in new movie 'The Prison'

photo684495.jpg

Kim Seong-gyoon will make a special appearance in movie 'The Prison' (film by Nah Hyeon).

Multiple sources in movie production circle told TV Report on February 6th that Kim Seong-gyoon confirmed his appearance for 'The Prison'.

Movie 'The Prison' depicts what happens between a man, who acts like a king in a prison, and a detective. Kim Seong-gyoon is anticipated to show off his signature strong screen presence through two or three short appearances in the movie.

Rumors about the production of 'The Prison' were going around through the grapevine among the related people thanks to the strong structure and plot of its screenplay. Their cast is also splendid. Kim Rae-won plays the detective, Han Seok-Kyu plays the king of the prison, who makes a secret deal with a high ranked government official. Sin Seong-rok, Jeong Woong-in, Jo Jae-yoon, and Choi Seong-won also have been confirmed for the cast.

'The Prison' is the first feature film by Nah Hyeon, who wrote 'Forever the Moment', 2007, (film by Lim Soon-rye), "My Way", 2011 (film by Kang Je-gyu), 'Leafie, A Hen Into The Wild', 2011 (director Oh Seong-yoon), and 'Run to the South', 2012 (film by Lim Soon-rye).

ShowBox is in charge of investment and distribution. Filming begins in the middle of February.

source

• Like 3

12743768_10207324725930856_6277052844138

Han Joo-wan (Hwajeong) is prepping to join Han Seok-kyu and Kim Rae-won in The Prison. In the film about a “king” inside the penitentiary (Han Seok-kyu) and a prosecutor (Kim Rae-Won) who gets jailed in order to take him down, Han Joo-wan will play an assistant to Kim. The film also has cast Shin Sung-rok, Jung Woong-in (Sweet Savage Family), Jo Jae-yoon (Last) and Choi Sung-won (No-eul in Answer Me 1988). Filming begins this month. [TV Report]
  • Like 3

Upcoming Korean movie "The Prison"

photo689558.jpg

Added the upcoming Korean movie "The Prison"'s page to HanCinema database

"The Prison" (2016)

Directed by Nah Hyeon

With Han Seok-Kyu, Kim Rae-won, Jeong Woong-in, Sin Seong-rok, Choi Seong-won, Han Juwan,...

Synopsis
A former detective goes to prison and approaches a man who acts like the king of crime.

Release date in Korea : 2016

source

• Like 2

On 2/11/2016 at 6:43 PM, irilight said:

Hello dear Raewoners...    image.php?mediaID=OTMzN2M3ZDM1ZGJiZWI=&t

Missed you too    @only*rae won*bf-welcomeback.gif

I LOVE what you have done to the first page!

Thank you!  D19647CF21180C801944086A9A15A8E8_thumb.j

Would you mind please, also to add his latest award for Punch drama - PD special award for actor of the year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Rae-won

Would you mind also please to also include his upcoming films in the thread title?  Many Soompiers do that to thread title of actors/actresses. i.e.

Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star - Upcoming movies "Revival" and "The Prison"

You can see what I mean when you look at the titles of some of the actors threads.

http://forums.soompi.com/en/forum/29-actors-actresses/

When the movies are out, you may need to change it to "current movies"

But I think/hope it will bring more Soompiers to the thread, who may be curious about these projects and also it shows that the actor is not stagnant.

If you are willing to do either one, I'd be very grateful.  Always loving our Prince.

Update on "The Prison" movie below

Hello Hello dear @irilight ... 225.gif

Thanks alot for the hints you gave me ... love love how you are always caring about Prince.~268.gif

YES as you said ~me too Always loving our Prince ~ although i have watched many asian dramas and attracted to many asian actors but still Rae-Won always the Prince Of All~~ And the Prince of my heart and my soul 237.gif

Many Thanks as well for keeping updating to his thread while we are busy ...Keep the hard working Please 254.gif

I have done the changes you told me .. have a look please and feel free to told me any other ideas or changes i can do as long as it's useful for our Prince :)

https://i.imgsafe.org/8b51b04.jpg

• Like 2

Hello dear Raewoners....    0f7Z7dpYl.jpeg

I am so grateful to you, @only*rae won*, my dear chingu, (as I am sure all Raewoners are)

Thank you for making these changes...! 
I love that the title indicates that he has current projects going on, and I absolutely adore what you have done to the first page :wub:
Thank you for updating the awards   

The only thing I can think to add is our Prince's music videos. Here is  set of 4 of them, (thank you to @ploy1234, our dear chingu). But there are more

I am so grateful that our chingu @ploy1234 uploaded them on YT. There is another one I need to look for, Sunmool...

• Like 3

9 Romantic Korean Movies That’ll Make You Fall In Love

In need of some romance? Got a date and wondering what movie to watch to get in that lovey-dovey atmosphere? Here’s some suggestions of some of the most romantic movies that’ll have your heart jumping for joy.

These movies will make you cry, laugh, smile and touched. Check out which movie’s are dubbed the nation’s favorites in this list called, “9 Romantic Korean Movies That’ll Make You Fall In Love”.

(skipped unrelated.....)

My Little Bride (2004)

The movie that made Moon Geunyoung the nation's little sister, this movie tells the story of a young high school girl who will be forced to marry as soon as she graduates.

item_81217_960px_b8e9c7abfbba477084fa418

source : koreaboo

• Like 3

17 hours ago, irilight said:

Hello dear Raewoners....    0f7Z7dpYl.jpeg

I am so grateful to you, @only*rae won*, my dear chingu, (as I am sure all Raewoners are)

Thank you for making these changes...! 
I love that the title indicates that he has current projects going on, and I absolutely adore what you have done to the first page :wub:
Thank you for updating the awards   

The only thing I can think to add is our Prince's music videos. Here is  set of 4 of them, (thank you to @ploy1234, our dear chingu). But there are more

I am so grateful that our chingu @ploy1234 uploaded them on YT. There is another one I need to look for, Sunmool...

Hello @irilight Thanks for the praising .. it's my pleasure anyway to do for our Prince he deserves more ~:wub:

But sorry i havnt got what you exactly mean with his music videos and which ones, especially that the first page of him is very long already... wait an illustration from you 33.gif

19.gif

.:

• Like 2

*** KRW mentioned.................:P

Korean actors who can perform strong character in dramas.

BNT news report that in Korean Since 2000, we have seen a lot of influence on actors and co-actors, some co-actors can jumped into the ranks among the top stars.

But not all actors can be so shining, from the beginning of the identity, and then further promoted to starring status, become a top star actor have a part of their special. We can identify them from the charm of the place in all aspects of acting, modeling, and other fashion.

So exactly what actor demonstrated a strong character in the drama and doesn't lose it?

(skipped unrelated.....)

Year 2002 "My Love Patzzi" - Kim Rae-won played

85e8787e7cacbdd491dd3f6e3c86e722079fd900

Cr. BNT international news China / http://aminoapps.com/page/k-drama/6734473/korean-actors-who-can-perform-strong-character-in-dramas

• Like 3

Two Korean TV series to be shown in Myanmar

SEOUL, March 2 (Yonhap) -- Two popular Korean television series will be shown on Myanmar's state-run channel starting next month, cultural authorities said Wednesday.

"A Thousand Days' Promise" and "Cinderella's Sister" will be shown on Myanmar's MRTV, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, and its affiliate Korea Foundation for International Culture Exchange said. This is their first joint project to provide foreign channels with selected Korean TV content free of charge.

It remains unknown exactly when the two series will air.

The authorities have pushed for the project to further spread the global Korean pop culture boom, known as "hallyu" in Korean, and increase cultural exchanges with foreign countries.

"Myanmar is one of the countries where demand for Korean pop culture is high, with more than 10 Korean TV programs being shown per day," a ministry official said on the condition of anonymity. He said this accounts for more than 90 percent of TV series being shown in the country.

"We thought it is necessary to hold a mutually beneficial program like this in order to keep hallyu afloat amid heated competition from China, India and Japan," the source said.

The ministry said it is currently working on similar free-distribution contracts with Fiji, Jamaica, Kyrgyzstan, Bangladesh, Lesotho, Swaziland and Botswana.

Starring Kim Rae-won and Soo Ae, "A Thousand Days' Promise" is a 2011 melodrama about a woman who is losing her memory and a loving man who stands by her side.

A 2010 series starring Moon Geun-young and Chun Jung-myung, "Cinderella's Sister" follows the contentious relationship between two stepsisters as their lives and loves intertwine.

(END)

credit : Yonhap News

• Like 3

On 11/01/2016 at 3:36 PM, irilight said:

Hello dear raewoners....     aloha.gif

I hope everyone had a great Holiday Season... @maria1983, @peanuts281, @only*rae won*, @willenette,

Big warm welcome to @Kelly86. Glad to have another Rae-Won fan join us.  welcome-sign10.gif?w=67&h=49

Kim Rae-Won with his niece. Isn't he handsome?

12375992_10204325059681155_3535193546684

Hello . Hello to all !!! :)

No time no see ...hope everybody is fine and healthy :)

Omg !! What a picture !!!! They are so adorable !!

Soooo , many more interesting roles for Our Sweet Prince ... I can't wait !!!

thanks to all for the news and pictures and information . you all are great ppl :)

• Like 2

2 new movies this year from Our Sweet Prince . Is a good year :D  And ( if we don't ask to much ) ...maybe we will have a 3th one WITH LOVE :) maybe ...we are not to gready :))))

and his birthday is very soon ... he will have a meating with the fans ? :)

• Like 2

@willenette, thank you for the new news articles... awesome...

I'd be interested to know how his drama are received in Myanmar.

Funny the first article mentions My Love Patzzi... The OST is still my wake up  tune, because I love the funny video Jang Nara made with it. Makes me smile always.

@only*rae won* dear - no worries, then. If you feel the first page is too long - or else, you can just list them by name, like the list below.

Music videos

1.  Sunmool - 선물 (Gift) -  UN's

2.  Despite Holding on - Noel

3.  Fate - Noel.

Again, thank you so much for all you do @only*rae won* chingu.

@maria1983, great to have you back chingu   !

"The Prison" :   Han Suk-kyu, Kim Rae-won, Lee Geung-young studded cast

1456873591295.jpg

source

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, irilight said:

@willenette, thank you for the new news articles... awesome...

I'd be interested to know how his drama are received in Myanmar.

Funny the first article mentions My Love Patzzi... The OST is still my wake up  tune, because I love the funny video Jang Nara made with it. Makes me smile always.

"The Prison" :   Han Suk-kyu, Kim Rae-won, Lee Geung-young studded cast

source

Hi irilight, hahaha - me, the song is still in my ipod. I like it. Thanks for sharing more news about his upcoming movie. Can't wait! :P

• Like 1

Prince looks amazing !!! Thanks , irilight . Happy to be back .

I am so happy for him :) I am sure lots a good things will happen to him :)

Thanks for the news , ppl . I can't wait for the upcoming movie myself :D

And i was looking for some trailer on Revival  ... nothing for the moment ?

• Like 1