I Just Got Back From The Sm Ny Audition!

Guest AsianSteph

Guest AsianSteph

yeaaa i know........ did you realize how the judges moved the forms of the not so good ppl to the other pile really quickly??

you know what else was really embarassing. i was like shuffling through the postcards so i could get one of each artist lol. the staff was like w...t...f...

lolol me too!

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chenster1124

lol cause i went in the the judges were like 'NI HAOOOO'

xD

haha i can totally imagine that. in a korean accent. lolllllll. i was gonna introduce myself in part korean cus i know a bit but i thought that would make me too korean-wannabe-esque

lolol me too!

omgg i just saw ur 411. geez you're gorgeoussssss

Guest AsianSteph

i felt that they weren't really interesting in me because i was the only Cambodian one there. :(

yeah there was like an american girl in my group and the judges kept asking her questions like "how do you know about this audition..do you know any korean...are you good at korean?" and idk, i would have felt bad

Guest lildee720

yeah there was like an american girl in my group and the judges kept asking her questions like "how do you know about this audition..do you know any korean...are you good at korean?" and idk, i would have felt bad

ohh really? i remember seeing her coming out of the elevator. hopefully we'll past that part of the audition .

Guest chenster1124

aw thanks!! but i think i look worse in person :(

you kinda have the hyori look. lol.

no i dont think you looked worse in person.... i cant really remember how you looked but you looked pretty~~

Guest AsianSteph

you kinda have the hyori look. lol.

no i dont think you looked worse in person.... i cant really remember how you looked but you looked pretty~~

haha i hope that's good.

Guest chenster1124

haha i hope that's good.

i met her when we were waiting outside. i felt soo bad for her... cus she was really really nervous but she messed up. the judges were pretty nice to her.... maybe fake nice to still nice

Guest AsianSteph

i met her when we were waiting outside. i felt soo bad for her... cus she was really really nervous but she messed up. the judges were pretty nice to her.... maybe fake nice to still nice

aw yeah, she cracked but it's okay lol

Guest chenster1124

aw yeah, she cracked but it's okay lol

did you think the first guy was good? b/d he was the only one not cut off. i was too preoccupied with my lyrics to notice

Guest AsianSteph

did you think the first guy was good? b/d he was the only one not cut off. i was too preoccupied with my lyrics to notice

he was okay, but his voice was too soft and i could barely hear him :\ i liked his song choice though

Guest chenster1124

he was okay, but his voice was too soft and i could barely hear him :\ i liked his song choice though

haha was i really that loud?? cus im usually really quiet... maybe i get loud instead of soft when im nervous....

yeah judges were really nice =) one of them looks like chaeyeon...anywho i sucked =X nd i stood next to a really pretty girl who i think got in she was in for modelling and then they asked her to sing...nd i saw people from my school when i was singing >.< so embarrassed

Guest AsianSteph

haha was i really that loud?? cus im usually really quiet... maybe i get loud instead of soft when im nervous....

you were pretty loud but that's a goood thing. they don't want quiet people. ugh i hate how i was so fast with my song

Guest chenster1124

you were pretty loud but that's a goood thing. they don't want quiet people. ugh i hate how i was so fast with my song

what song did you sing?

and btw ur korean right? did my accent sound weird cus i was singing a krn song but im not krn??

Guest AsianSteph

what song did you sing?

and btw ur korean right? did my accent sound weird cus i was singing a krn song but im not krn??

i sang MY ALL by mariah carey.

yup i'm korean. noo i thought it was so good

Guest chenster1124

i sang MY ALL by mariah carey.

yup i'm korean. noo i thought it was so good

wowzzz ive never heard that song but its by mariah carey. it must be hard....

the judges kinda cut me off before i got to the highest part which was kinda annoying

ok good i was scared it would sound soo weird....

Archived