I Just Got Back From The Sm Ny Audition!

Guest AsianSteph

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AsianSteph

lawl, i went too x_x

i was number 41

i did soooo bad.

xDD

noo you probably did fine :) did you sing?

i went in really early. i was number 10. what number were you?

i was number 111 lol, even if i got there before it started

Guest chenster1124

noo you probably did fine :) did you sing?

omgg i was number 109. i think i saw you? did you remember me?

Guest AsianSteph

omgg i was number 109. i think i saw you? did you remember me?

omg yeah i saw your group but i don't remember which person you were. i was the first girl sitting down on the side in the dress and boots! if you were the person with the glasses and if i asked you at the entrance if you were there for the audition, then i totally remember you! omg you were soooo gooood

Guest chenster1124

omg yeah i saw your group but i don't remember which person you were. i was the first girl sitting down on the side in the dress and boots! if you were the person with the glasses and if i asked you at the entrance if you were there for the audition, then i totally remember you! omg you were soooo gooood

oh yeaa i remember. wow we like were in the elevator together and then we were together in the room. i dont understand why the next 10 ppl just sat there watching us. i felt soo self conscious lol.

haha thankss~~

howd you do?

i cant believe the judges kept on cutting ppl off.....

Guest lildee720

ohhh okkk. after i audition i stood there for a while. i felt that i did really bad. =/ but then latei was looking at the posters and trying to get them off. tehehe =D

Guest AsianSteph

oh yeaa i remember. wow we like were in the elevator together and then we were together in the room. i dont understand why the next 10 ppl just sat there watching us. i felt soo self conscious lol.

haha thankss~~

howd you do?

omg i know, like.why can't they just come inside after we're done lol. i HATED the dancing part at the end i was like what the hell. i didn't know we had to dance. haha. i think i did okay, but that's why i want to find someone who was either in my group or watching my group. i'm glad the judges didn't cut me off. for me, the first judge looked at the other one and they both nodded. i hope that's a good thing. but yeah, you were the best one in your group :)

haha thankss~~

howd you do?

they didn't cut me off xD

i did bad cause my voice was shaky D:

Guest AsianSteph

ohhh okkk. after i audition i stood there for a while. i felt that i did really bad. =/ but then latei was looking at the posters and trying to get them off. tehehe =D

lol waiting there in that room with all the chairs was scary at first. everyone glared at me :(

they didn't cut me off xD

i did bad cause my voice was shaky D:

if you weren't cut off, then that obviously means you were good :)

i went a little too fast with my song cause i got nervous :\

Guest lildee720

lol waiting there in that room with all the chairs was scary at first. everyone glared at me :(

at first i felt the same but then my friends that came along were cheering me on and telling me it was okay. when i got to audition it was my turn and i started singing and my voice was shaky. then one of the judges asked me if i were nervous and she asked me to sing again. i dont know if its a good thing or a bad thing. :(

Guest chenster1124

omg i know, like.why can't they just come inside after we're done lol. i HATED the dancing part at the end i was like what the hell. i didn't know we had to dance. haha. i think i did okay, but that's why i want to find someone who was either in my group or watching my group. i'm glad the judges didn't cut me off. for me, the first judge looked at the other one and they both nodded. i hope that's a good thing. but yeah, you were the best one in your group :)

haha ppl watched you guys too? lol. i think they were like tryin to save time.... lol

btw i loved your outfit today lol. i finally remember who you were exactly lol

wow they didnt cut you off? and they nodded? dude the judges looked so mean. or at least the one on the right looked meann.

thankss~~ i decided to audition today. so i wasnt prepared.... i was busy tryin to memorize the lyrics the minute before lol

Guest AsianSteph
at first i felt the same but then my friends that came along were cheering me on and telling me it was okay. when i got to audition it was my turn and i started singing and my voice was shaky. then one of the judges asked me if i were nervous and she asked me to sing again. i dont know if its a good thing or a bad thing. :(
nah it's not bad, it's normal for everyone to be nervous. do you know when we get a call back?

if you weren't cut off, then that obviously means you were good :)

i went a little too fast with my song cause i got nervous :\

one of the judge was like 'dont be nervous next time'

oh goddd lol D:

but i dont get why didnt she cut me off when my voice was shaky o.o

Guest AsianSteph

haha ppl watched you guys too? lol. i think they were like tryin to save time.... lol

btw i loved your outfit today lol. i finally remember who you were exactly lol

wow they didnt cut you off? and they nodded? dude the judges looked so mean. or at least the one on the right looked meann.

thankss~~ i decided to audition today. so i wasnt prepared.... i was busy tryin to memorize the lyrics the minute before lol

YEAH there were like 10 ppl on the side and i just wanted to be like "stop staring at me!" hahah.

aw thanks :). i made sure i didn't wear like any makeup. a lot of the girls put pounds of eyeliner and eyeshadow on and i was like mm..that's not..very good lol.

omg yes the one on the right. to the people that weren't so good, she was like UM OKAY THANK YOU...THANK YOU..NEXT.

when i was sitting down and watching, i forgot the lyrics i was like OH richard simmons. but yeah you did fine :) we better get callbacks haha

one of the judge was like 'dont be nervous next time'

oh goddd lol D:

but i dont get why didnt she cut me off when my voice was shaky o.o

ahh was it the judge on the right?

keyword: "next time" meaning you'll be back for the second round!

Guest chenster1124

YEAH there were like 10 ppl on the side and i just wanted to be like "stop staring at me!" hahah.

aw thanks :). i made sure i didn't wear like any makeup. a lot of the girls put pounds of eyeliner and eyeshadow on and i was like mm..that's not..very good lol.

omg yes the one on the right. to the people that weren't so good, she was like UM OKAY THANK YOU...THANK YOU..NEXT.

when i was sitting down and watching, i forgot the lyrics i was like OH richard simmons. but yeah you did fine :) we better get callbacks haha

haha. oh yeah sm doesnt like heavy makeup.

a lot of the girls i.e. you were soo skinny and fashionable. i like just wore what i wore regularly....

and she kept on saying "thats enough. next" i was like wtf sooo rude.

haha did you guys get a rhythm test? b/c my friend she was like 171, she didnt even get a rhythm test.... lol

Guest saranghaeparan

I was hecka nervous. We went in right after giving in our forms. I think I was #34. I spazzed a bit. "OMG IM SO NERVOUS" and I didn't really do the rhythm test. I'm praying that they burn that tape of me T__T. Everyone tried to comfort me when I froze in the middle of my song. I think I can do better ._. Well it was definately not fun!

edit: Oh and the judges were really nice actually. xD

Archived