I Just Got Back From The Sm Ny Audition!

Guest AsianSteph

YEAH there were like 10 ppl on the side and i just wanted to be like "stop staring at me!" hahah.

aw thanks :). i made sure i didn't wear like any makeup. a lot of the girls put pounds of eyeliner and eyeshadow on and i was like mm..that's not..very good lol.

omg yes the one on the right. to the people that weren't so good, she was like UM OKAY THANK YOU...THANK YOU..NEXT.

when i was sitting down and watching, i forgot the lyrics i was like OH richard simmons. but yeah you did fine :) we better get callbacks haha

ahh was it the judge on the right?

keyword: "next time" meaning you'll be back for the second round!

hehe ^^

hope fully.

yeah it was the judge on the right. the one on the left was busy video taping people :P

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chenster1124

one of the judge was like 'dont be nervous next time'

oh goddd lol D:

but i dont get why didnt she cut me off when my voice was shaky o.o

im sure you did great if they didnt cut you off. and which judge said that? the one on the right or left? if it was the one on the right, you mustve been amazing cus she was really harsh~

Guest lildee720

nah it's not bad, it's normal for everyone to be nervous. do you know when we get a call back?

your suppose to get a call back this week. i heard you a call the next day if you get chosen. ohh man i hope i do!

Guest AsianSteph

haha. oh yeah sm doesnt like heavy makeup.

a lot of the girls i.e. you were soo skinny and fashionable. i like just wore what i wore regularly....

and she kept on saying "thats enough. next" i was like wtf sooo rude.

haha did you guys get a rhythm test? b/c my friend she was like 171, she didnt even get a rhythm test.... lol

omg are you kidding, i'm so fat and muscular.

you looked so cute! and you have a big voice so i was like geeez she's obviously getting in.

what was the rhythm test? i don't think i got one then lol, the lady was just like okay you can start. and im like uh oh. and i started smiling really big and said my name and number haha

Guest AsianSteph

I was hecka nervous. We went in right after giving in our forms. I think I was #34. I spazzed a bit. "OMG IM SO NERVOUS" and I didn't really do the rhythm test. I'm praying that they burn that tape of me T__T. Everyone tried to comfort me when I froze in the middle of my song. I think I can do better ._. Well it was definately not fun!

edit: Oh and the judges were really nice actually. xD

omg what's a rhythm test

hehe ^^

hope fully.

yeah it was the judge on the right. the one on the left was busy video taping people :P

omg i think i would have done better if the camera wasn't staring at me!

Guest AsianSteph

your suppose to get a call back this week. i heard you a call the next day if you get chosen. ohh man i hope i do!

on the poster it said like 4 weeks haha which is wayyy too long but yeah i hope i get called back too!

Guest AsianSteph

it was the one on the right who said that.

maybe it was because she wasnt so bored since i was #41 :P

aw i don't think i saw you then :( i was there from when the #70 ppl were going in to audition

Guest a_dreamer143

on the poster it said like 4 weeks haha which is wayyy too long but yeah i hope i get called back too!

sounds like every1 had fun in ny ^^

u know the 4 wees thing they say i was thinking wouldnt they be back in korea by then lol

gluck to you guys!

Guest AsianSteph

lol i know right.

i saw so many girls with make up and fashionable clothes.

i just wore something casual. xD

casual is good :)

i tried to be as pale and natural as possible lol normally i wear like a lot of makeup :|

Guest AsianSteph

man i wasnt even starring at the camera for a while T_T

me neither! i kept staring at the judges and the judge was like no! look over there!

Guest annexz05

I was #17 sooo I was really really early!! OMG i froze when i was giving the name of the song i was singing!! and the judge was like "start singing" or something like that.... I sagn atlantis princess by boa... and every word that i sang seem to be soooo wrong!! >.< OH man!!

and during my group during freestyle me and like 2 other people was the only on that step forward... i didn't even know what the heck i was doing =P it was very short... they cut the rhyme test very short!! Our group didn't get a good reaction!!!

I don't think the judges like me! they didn't even say thank you or anything. it was like next and they cut me in the middle of the second chrous...they didn't ask me questions so i was like NOOOOO!!!

Guest lildee720

as long as everyone had a good time after everything will be fine. now we know we could try harder next time. i know i had fun. i made a lot of new friends and got to take 2 posters home teheh

casual is good :)

i tried to be as pale and natural as possible lol normally i wear like a lot of makeup :|

i dont even wear makeup on a usual day xD

i like being natural. P:

did anyone see me? xD

i was wearing a magenta aeropostale sweater and jeans. and i had a bag on.

Guest AsianSteph

sounds like every1 had fun in ny ^^

u know the 4 wees thing they say i was thinking wouldnt they be back in korea by then lol

gluck to you guys!

yeah that's what i thought! thanks :)

I was #17 sooo I was really really early!! OMG i froze when i was giving the name of the song i was singing!! and the judge was like "start singing" or something like that.... I sagn atlantis princess by boa... and every word that i sang seem to be soooo wrong!! >.< OH man!!

and during my group during freestyle me and like 2 other people was the only on that step forward... i didn't even know what the heck i was doing =P it was very short... they cut the rhyme test very short!! Our group didn't get a good reaction!!!

I don't think the judges like me! they didn't even say thank you or anything. it was like next and they cut me in the middle of the second chrous...they didn't ask me questions so i was like NOOOOO!!!

aw better luck next time :) but who knows, there's a chance you got in. don't give up!

Guest chenster1124

omg are you kidding, i'm so fat and muscular.

you looked so cute! and you have a big voice so i was like geeez she's obviously getting in.

what was the rhythm test? i don't think i got one then lol, the lady was just like okay you can start. and im like uh oh. and i started smiling really big and said my name and number haha

really? well then your outfit made you look skinny~

my hair was a total mess..... ugh. lol.

if i get in.... no if i just get a callback, i dont know what im gonna do with myself. im gonna be soooooo happy~

we better both get in =)

Guest AsianSteph

as long as everyone had a good time after everything will be fine. now we know we could try harder next time. i know i had fun. i made a lot of new friends and got to take 2 posters home teheh

omg it was such a good experience, now i'm like wondering why i was so nervous. i tried making friends but, i didn't have much time to talk. i had to practice a lot lol. i think i took like 3 posters and 2 post..cards lol

Guest chenster1124

my friend wanted a poster of dbsk and she didnt wanna take it down herself. so i basically pulled an entire row of posters down and then the guys sitting beneath me were like yelling at me... that was more embarassing than my audition......

Archived