[movie 2007] Hwang Jini 황진이

Guest Solly

I'm not going to reply yours coz seriuosly I have seen you before talking crap about her . I'm not a person who is going around and talk crap

any actor that I don't like , that's a diffrence between you and me. and I want to stop here coz again it's your opinion and I just find you was a bit over the line when you wrote " she just have a face and not much more" .

I don't want any fight coz I'm not that type.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to reply yours coz seriuosly I have seen you before talking crap about her .

Yeah? Quote me.

I will not give credit where its not due, if a movie is not entertaining or an actor doesn't perform well then I will say it outright.

EDIT: Haha, going with a stealth edit. Why didn't you quote me? I thought you said I talk crap about her all the time.

I'm not going to reply yours coz seriuosly I have seen you before talking crap about her . I'm not a person who is going around and talk crap

any actor that I don't like , that's a diffrence between you and me. and I want to stop here coz again it's your opinion and I just find you was a bit over the line when you wrote " she just have a face and not much more" .

I don't want any fight coz I'm not that type.

Yeah? Quote me.

I will not give credit where its not due, if a movie is not entertaining or an actor doesn't perform well then I will say it outright.

EDIT: Haha, going with a stealth edit. Why didn't you quote me? I thought you said I talk crap about her all the time.

I don't want to waste my time to find your talk about her , i guess just read your comments ppl can already read your opinions about SHK,

no need for me to qoute .

...... No more fight, I'm sorry to SHK fans who come here to read these fights :(:tears:

Yeah... so next time, don't talk out of your behind and accuse ppl of doing something they haven't.

kthxbye

You know it better yourself

I don't want to waste my time to find your talk about her

no need for me to qoute .

Yeah... so next time, don't talk out of your behind and accuse ppl of doing something they haven't.

kthxbye

Looking forward to watched this movie.

I hope some people stop being mean and be more respectful in words because it is hurtful to read such vulgar words in this forum.

Yes and, as we all know and firmly believe, only the best actors win awards and only the best movies score good reviews and bring in the money.

The only 2007 Korean movie really worth watching (and is currently my movie of the year overall), is A Beautiful Sunday.

Natural? Her? Haha, no. Forget the face (and boobs) and nobody would care about her, she depends on her looks. You'd have to be in denial not to realize this.

[Quote:...'Diavle'.....2007 Korean movie....worth watching...A Beautiful Sunday......Your Opinion Only.HaHa,pls do not criticise other people and pls respect others too.Here,We can't criticise your love...your Beautiful Sunday.We will respect your opinion.Hope,U will respect our opinion too.LIFE IS FULL OF LOVE....FULL OF JOY....PLS DON'T LIVE: FULL OF AGGRESSIVE!

RELAX....live with full of love.....O.K! :tongue2: Please make this thread.....a happy/enjoy and peaceful thread.

Guest chin_ai22

this thread is for shk lover only.. ;) sorry! but no matter what you'll say, you're still viewing and commenting on this page.. is that the person who doesnt care about shk?.. if you're not a fan then just shut up. she doesnt need your opinion.

anyways. its us the shk lover who still matter! love her or hate her.. we dont care. ;)

this thread is for shk lover only.. ;) sorry! but no matter what you'll say, you're still viewing and commenting on this page.. is that the person who doesnt care about shk?.. if you're not a fan then just shut up. she doesnt need your opinion.

anyways. its us the shk lover who still matter! love her or hate her.. we dont care. ;)

I wouldnt say its just for SHKers lover only, chin ai22. PPl who want to watch HJN, should be able to do that and they should be able to have their opinions writing here too ;) . However, I was reading Diavle 's post, it was really more than one's opinion after watching a movie :crazy: , imo. For me, if I dont like any celebrity, I dont ever bother me to read or watch their movies :vicx: . I'm not saying this because Im a fan of SHK or so, but hopefully ppl could be more peacefull in any forum. We dont need to hurt each other in a bad way.

And its alright to have their opinions, but we can nicely use better words, after all this is a public forum and please be responsible what we write and talk :) . what do you think if I write those "not nicely " words about your idol? soo, peace people.

No this thread is about the movie Hwang Jinyi, I didn't go posting this in the SHK official thread now did I? A certain someone did accuse me of bashing her often but could not provide any proof.

I really did like the actress but not after this movie, I don't get (and won't accept) this mentality of only saying positive things or not saying anything at all.

If a movie owns then I will sing its praises, if it doesn't, I'll make sure to voice my opinion on how and why. Simple as that.

Diavle, I totally agree with you.

I do like Song Hye Kyo as an actress.

I enjoy her dramas and other things.

For me, this movie was like a yawns feast.

It was very dull and I couldn't find depth in some of the characters.

The title of the film was Hwang Jin Yi, but her character lack so much substance that the film should be called Nom-yi.

I cared about his bandit lifestyle and his betrayal of Jin Yi more so than the Hwang Jin Yi story.

Nom-Yi's character had so much depth, a honorable man who fell in love with an unreachable angel to whom he shot down to earth, but still can't have her.

Hwang Jin Yi should have been a side character on the life of the honorable bandit Nom-Yi.

Guest mariella

No this thread is about the movie Hwang Jinyi, I didn't go posting this in the SHK official thread now did I? A certain someone did accuse me of bashing her often but could not provide any proof.

I really did like the actress but not after this movie, I don't get (and won't accept) this mentality of only saying positive things or not saying anything at all.

If a movie owns then I will sing its praises, if it doesn't, I'll make sure to voice my opinion on how and why. Simple as that.

I think he's entitled to his opinion bc he's criticizing her as an actress.. (and that IS their profession). Criticism good or bad.. about acting is inevitable.

I disagree that it was her acting that brought down the movie. Personally I thought all the acting was fine and the cinematography, costumes were beautiful and compelling. I thought it was the scriptwriter and editor that was seriously lacking. This is a prime example of a movie that had great ingredients in everything but the main substance: The scriptwriter.

She's still young and has yet to prove herself in a better written and directed work in the future. This industry depends a whole lot on luck too.. some times the summary/scenario sounds great and you sign with them only to find out the scriptwriter just sucks big time.

I don't think he's bashing her.. and most celebrities do rely on their looks.. He mention Kim Rae Won as being a natural actor.. but he depends on his looks as well.. I'm sure if he looked grotesque... he wouldn't even nearly be as popular as he is.. even with all his talent. It's the whole package we all greedy viewers want. It's much much more so with females.. We are all more critical and less forgiving when it comes to females.

I think SHK is a natural, stunning beauty with a lot of charm..and is a talented actress that got unlucky with the script in her past two movies. She should choose better next time.

Of course I can't stand an Anti... we should distinguish regular criticism and an Anti. An Anti would have just attacked without watching the movie.. (especially those little girls who hate a female celebrity bc of rumors of her and their favorite male star or because she's been compared to another female star they happen to be a fan of or.. if the female celebrity is appearing as the opposite drama/movie lead of the boyfriend of another female celebrity they are a fan of).. There are so many crazy Antis that don't only just bash and create false rumors.. (which is bad enough) I dread reading those incidents of Antis literally attacking a celebrity. There is a reason for the spike in female celebrity suicides in the past few years. It's not coincidental. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth and makes all fans of entertainment in general look crazy and extreme.

man....i luv her...in full house...

she's a beauty...too bad she did something with her lips...

well anyway...i think this role is a bit challenge for her...can't wait to c it...

anyone got any link for this movie for non-clubbox user??

thank you so much in advance..

Guest mariella

man....i luv her...in full house...

she's a beauty...too bad she did something with her lips...

well anyway...i think this role is a bit challenge for her...can't wait to c it...

anyone got any link for this movie for non-clubbox user??

thank you so much in advance..

you presume she did something with her lips? her lips look the same as they've always been to me.

i think this role would have been challenging for most top actresses because of the nature of the movie..but most especially bc of the weak script.

that guy Diavle...he has point....it's about Hwang Jini movie...not about SHK....and even critism is good....just for improvement

Yup! I'm a bit disappointed after watching this movie, sometimes SHG as HYJi in this movie acted a bit artificial and stiff, made me feel bad though because I expected her acting performance so much in this movie, (after watching her TV dramas about 8 series total, I just felt in love with her acting so much !!!! ) AAAAAAHHHHHHH .....AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH .....just feel so bad about this movie when seeing her was trying to produce an artificial laugh with the servant guy to catching the poet guy's attention outside his window, I just a bit turn off ( It supposed to be a beautiful innocent cheerful spirit here though). And besides, she was panting so much in this movie whenever she feels scared, or angry, or disgush .... and these are a bit artificial though !!!!

Oh well !!! I'm a fan of her and really hope she will improve her acting in the next movie: SHG please do not feel anxious and just relax please, let your acting be free of pressure and fames ... until that you can act naturally and wonderful just like your TV series!

Fighting!

I never put up a lot of expectations for korean movies since I find that they fall short of expectations development wise. To that I put blame on scriptwriters and the directors. No matter how great a cast you have, they can't save bad writing/directing.

I actually thought SHG's acting in this movie was very well done, she was pretty convincing to me. But the movie overall doesn't help much, that's why I rely on her dramas to really gauge her abilities.

I wouldnt say its just for SHKers lover only, chin ai22. PPl who want to watch HJN, should be able to do that and they should be able to have their opinions writing here too ;) . However, I was reading Diavle 's post, it was really more than one's opinion after watching a movie :crazy: , imo. For me, if I dont like any celebrity, I dont ever bother me to read or watch their movies :vicx: . I'm not saying this because Im a fan of SHK or so, but hopefully ppl could be more peacefull in any forum. We dont need to hurt each other in a bad way.

And its alright to have their opinions, but we can nicely use better words, after all this is a public forum and please be responsible what we write and talk :) . what do you think if I write those "not nicely " words about your idol? soo, peace people.

I agree, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder - Diavle 's expressed what he/she felt about the movie and his/her preference. We have our own views as well, that is why we are in this board/thread, to express what we think of

our actress/star/movie, although as the title of this board is about the movie Hwang Jini - SHK, we have thought of exclusivity of the site. Diavle's posting his/her sentiment is a good/healthy sign, she/he acknowledges SHK's presence in the industry, only a glowing and the big ones are noticed. Thank you then.

hey could someone please upload soft subs that's like all in one, instead of it being split?

bcoz i've got the version that it hasn't been split into two parts

thanks

Of course, We are friends no splitting and, agree, shall anyone upload photos.

thank you.

my first post in this forum:

i just finished this movie this movie and i'm sorry i have to say this movie is totally crap.

i have so much expectations for this movie coz the series was damned good.

i'm so disappointed with this movie as well as SHK's acting.

Ha Ji Won's acting surely beat SHK all the way.

i don't know why it turns out to be such a boring movie.

Archived