[OFFICIAL] JAY PARK aka Park Jaybum 박재범

yeni

• Replies 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate Park jaebum .. .. thats all i could said about him when i watched all hot blood epidose

he looked so confident ... and when i say that i mean in a bad way .. he so cocky and egotistic ..

and he looks so angry when some one give any advice like he wont accept it.. ( may be i thought about that becouse i hated him )

but thats have changed ....... he is one of the many reasons that made me a big fan of 2pm

and he is a good leader too .... i was thinking about him and junsu for leader position .. they know how to lead the other guys and make them work harder ,,,,,,,,,,,,, also his relation ship with sunmi make me more intersted on him ........

i like him when he talk korean he look like a foreign guy trying to be korean ,,,,,

i love him

just if someone could answer me is he really close with jokwon (2am) i mean their preasonality are way diffrenent jay look tough and jokwon look soft but any time i tried to search for jay's pic i find him with jokwon ... and i remmber someone said in 2pm theard thats jay's best friend is jokwon ... so is thats true ???????????????????

i wish his best friend is taekyoun or junsu :(

this is some pics of jaebum

Guest Sungminnnie

AH~

This thread is going great! Much more than what I expected! Contribute the best way you can ^^.

Just one picture is fine you guys (although I'm sure we'd all love Jaebum spams!)

04tnqls015dm0.jpg

hfghgjngvy3.jpg

✖ Credits to: NAVER

i think i should stop coming to this thread..

my heart stop beating each time i see his pics..

there's too much charisma within him..hahah

and Zibra..i think jay really is close with kwon since they've been living in the same dorm when they were still trainees (if im not mistaken)..and it can be seen that whenever there is kwon there will be jay in during their trainee days..i mean there's lotsa picture of them

i think i should stop coming to this thread..

my heart stop beating each time i see his pics..

there's too much charisma within him..hahah

and Zibra..i think jay really is close with kwon since they've been living in the same dorm when they were still trainees (if im not mistaken)..and it can be seen that whenever there is kwon there will be jay in during their trainee days..i mean there's lotsa picture of them

same here hahahahahah :lol:

but am a little bet differents than you ... your heart stop beating .. but mine will explode becouse of the fast beating of the every time i saw his pics

about my question ? Thanks for answering ...

so they are close ...... aa :phew: mm i guess thats cool for all the fans of jaykwon couple ....

he looks so cute with him and sexy with taec or junsu :P

I don't really remember much. He just breakdanced like ALL the time lol. He wasn't that tall and he wore like basketball jerseys and polos. oh nad he has a younger brother. Wow... I feel like a stalker now.

Guest angela_da_best

man! He is one sexy man whenever I see his 6 packs :w00t: just makes me want to run my hand over them. Love his rap in 10 points...especially the beginning of his rap the lalala.

Guest touchtheskies.

I don't provide picture spams lol cos everyone else will be doing it but I'll bring latest photos okay? (:

080926 Music Bank

15wz9z6.jpg

jayboy why do you look so shocked!

edit;

OKAY one photo to drool over.

10xcapg.jpg

hi boy, your abs, pants and everything else belongs to me.

lolz..i know you'd be here yana..go to sleep!!! kekekeeke..

Jay with jo Kwon..

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1231/122183032305ge1.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img505.imageshack.us/img505/6645/122183032304mv3.jpg%7Boption%7D

and this pic..i dont even know how to caption it..they are truly the best of friends huh??

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img516.imageshack.us/img516/4759/122183032306rh8.jpg%7Boption%7D

credit: OneDay Forums:2Pm and 2Am International Forums?

woow where did you gets these cute pictures ......... they are awosome ..

i guess am starting to love jaykwon couple after i was thought they have different personality

but wooow they are sooooo close

the last picture was so funny.. how they eating in separate chairs . and how jay look at jokwon

it seems like his eyes in jokwons food :lol:

if you have more pics

please add it too :P

Guest Sungminnnie

♫ yanasot

That would be great! Yeah, I kind of figured that many people might be posting the same

pictures over again. But your bringing latest photos to us will be great!

♫ ZiBRa

Please edit your post and take out the "IMG" tags. Thanks!

Archived