[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

kekeke its a bit late but IU was filming Sketchbook yesterday!!!!! excited.... Sketchbook always bbring the best out of IU.
:D

(As for RM... maybe it was fake. There is like 100% silence after that program shift) *kick kwang soo's butt*
:((

Hi guys,
I didn't come to this thread for a long time. I have been super busy lately. Thank you for all IU's updates. I miss you all. 
I'm really worried about what IU said on Healing camp. You all know that I'm Uaena and will always be so I will always support her no matter what. What I'm going to say is what I really concern. The problem is not Bulimia condition itself. I think the reason that she got this condition is more important and it's what I concern. Firstly, when I heard the news about it, I wasn't surprised at all. I believe many celebrities all over the world have it. It's a common disease especially among people whose images are really important. Then I read her confession saying that she felt lacking and eat food to fill the space. I think that's the big problem. I hope she can get rid of this feeling completely otherwise it could become the bigger problem. I'm also praying for that. 
I think she's being too humble sometimes. I know it's a good thing and it's one reason we all love her. However, her being too humble makes her feel lacking all the time. It's hard for her to think that she's good enough. In my opinion, she is probably a perfectionist as well. There are many types of being perfectionist. Too confident or too humble. She is the latter. I want her to acknowledge her abilities. I want her to know that she is really talented and she is good enough to be loved by her fans. I don't want her to feel a lot of pressure like this anymore.
I really concern about this because I feel like the more she gains love from people, the more she feels responsibility to improve herself. It's good that she always improves herself but please do not feel too much pressure. T T
Lastly, I'm sorry if what I said makes you guys feeling bad or unsatisfied. I don't mean to do it. Please believe me that I really love her and only want good things for her. I will always support her and be Uaena.
I'm praying for her to be better mentally and physically. Love IU and Uaenas.

@Eng agreed. I feel the same concern as you. The industry is cruel, way too cruel especially many are young artists like IU. The sudden entry into the music world with people scrutinising every action, the sudden cold eyes from strangers because they didn't like the song or say you are faking, the sudden rise in fame where you worry the bubble will pop the next second, or the sudden expectation of the whole nation that you are the perfect doll.

All these of which working class people or students will not be able to comprehend. IU puts on a strong front to cover her worries. It melted at some point but the fact that she has since seek treatment shows that she hasn't given up on herself. She knows how to cherish herself when she realises she is straying away. I believe she had good family support and friends like Yoo Inna to pour her worries too. The fact that she can speak up about it also shows that at least she didn't keep everything to herself which I am so grateful for. If she did keep everything to herself, she would have just sank and drowned away.

Music accompanies her along the way, she's met other artists and learn to grow from them. I believe they will all provide good advise to her like what Choi Baek Ho and Kim Chang Wan did. They have walked the same road as her and will definitely guide her right. She says she is lacking but there are talented people around her that constantly praise her voice. She just needs to absorb and once in a while praise herself. Maybe fans should start a thread in her cafe that is like an encouragement board where you have a positive quote a day.

Guest Fahmida Joyti

tumblr_n8sujnTevf1rlzlwyo1_500.jpgIU - New Selca
"하반기에는 소처럼 일해보겠습니다!!" 리메이크 앨범 [꽃갈피] 이후 다양한 곡들로 팬 여러분들을 만나뵙고 있는 아이유가 MelOn 가족 여러분께, 근황 사진과 함께 올해 하반기의 활동 각오를 전달해 왔습니다 =)
"I’ll work like a cow in the second half of the year!" (Trans by squishy)
cr: Melon IU Artist Channeloops the picture was posted already (I realized after posting it  :( )Anyways this is the tranlated message underneath 

@Eng nice to see you here, :) .Ah..I'm not good with words but you said just like what I'm gonna say, so I agreed with you. Sometimes I feel she too hard with her self, not taking long break time from debut until recently, and its just a week?! And at her beginning of her debut, she can go to 10 radio station / day for promotion, etc.. I want her to be more confident in her abilities, to be more proud of her achievements , and take a good time for her self, like travelling or take a holiday to the place she've been dreaming .

And I'm agreed with @nikki89 too, she has more friends (sunbae) through her music now, and I hope she can take a lot of lesson of life from them. I wish I can write and understand hangul, and join IU fancafe.. So I can write a letter to her (and maybe she will read it,kkk), but if we want to make a project for IU here, anything.. I'm in ;)

@Fahmida Joyti hv you change ur siggy? (Mian, I'm on the phone so I can't see everyone's siggy, but if u hv'nt change it, I think you must change your signature.. There's already a victim here, kekeke *poke kimsoyeon18, kkk* you can see soompi rule (or do you want me to make one for you? I'm glady to make it :) , just PM me :x )

Good night everyone.

[EVENT] 140719-20 #IU is scheduled to appear at the "Pretty Man (Bel Ami)" Summer Festival 'Love Is Beautiful' fan meeting in Chiba Japan! The times are noon to 1:00pm and 5pm to 6pm JST.

To all the Japanese fans and others traveling to Japan for this amazing event, please have fun! keke -admin kpoppa

sources: http://www.iloveiu.jp/104231 and http://www.jang-keunsuk.jp/event_kirei/

10421389_813389958694071_276033653560891

source:
IU - Official Fansite

OMG. IU looks so hot. @-) @-) @-)

[PHOTO] 140718 11:30am KST #IU at Gimpo Airport departing for Japan by @Jamjam_516! IU is looking good in her high heels! -admin kpoppa

source: https://twitter.com/IUdotcom/status/489961250864910340

10462776_813795445320189_412994440703451

[PHOTO] 140718 11:30am KST #IU at Gimpo Airport departing for Japan by @MoonLight_iu -admin kpoppa

source: http://t.co/kvsCYKR37Z

10540828_813793045320429_290048497900710

[PHOTO] 140718 11:30am KST #IU at Gimpo Airport departing for Japan by @bercali -admin kpoppa

source: http://t.co/Yhc2zD6MGq

10522725_813775405322193_366226272927328

Source: IU Official Fansite

What she do in Japan? Anothe Bel Ami promotion?

Ya..granpa, did you see my earlier post?? :P

140719-20 IU is scheduled to appear at the "Pretty Man (Bel Ami)" Summer Festival 'Love Is Beautiful' fan meeting in Chiba Japan! The times are noon

to 1:00pm and 5pm to 6pm JST.

She's already at japan, now.. :)

akinahana89 said: OMG. IU looks so hot. @-) @-) @-)

[PHOTO] 140718 11:30am KST #IU at Gimpo Airport departing for Japan by @Jamjam_516! IU is looking good in her high heels! -admin kpoppa

source: https://twitter.com/IUdotcom/status/489961250864910340

[PHOTO] 140718 11:30am KST #IU at Gimpo Airport departing for Japan by @MoonLight_iu -admin kpoppa

source: http://t.co/kvsCYKR37Z

[PHOTO] 140718 11:30am KST #IU at Gimpo Airport departing for Japan by @bercali -admin kpoppa

source: http://t.co/Yhc2zD6MGq

Source: IU Official Fansite

Ahahaha..it's oke granpa :P

Guys..

CONFIRMED!!!!

IU will guest on 'Weekly Idol's 3rd. Anniversary special on July 23rd!!!

cr : @KPOP_IU1

Edit:oh..IDK if she really come or just sending a wreath flower for the show.. They invite lot of guest like fiestar, history,kara,tiara, etc..

Park Myung Soo brags about being close with IU

Comedian and host Park Myung Soo bragged about how close he is to IU.

W2Erq.jpg

On the latest episode of MBC's C-RADIO program 'Idols' True Colors' hosted by miss A's Fei and Jia as well as Super Junior's Zhoumi, Park Myung Soo shared, "IU and I are close, but we barely contact each other. We're friendly, but it's not like I can call her and ask, 'What are you up to? Do you want to get something to eat?'"

IU relayed through the radio show's producers, "Park Myung Soo is youthful. He talks about how much fun he has composing and laughs brightly, and I feel youth from him." Park Myung Soo seemed obviously touched and said, "We did a program together, and for Chuseok, IU gave me a full set of ginseng. As an idol definitely, but the fact that she thought of her sunbae like that made me thankful."

He added, "After three months, I sent IU a text message saying, 'You haven't contacted me at all lately. IU, I ran out of ginseng.' IU responded jokingly, 'Oppa, if you don't ask me again, I'll text message you.'"

IU and Park Myung Soo were previously co-hosts for the MBC show 'Best Victory Quiz Show Q' in 2012.

source:allkpop

class="at_title"Vibe And IU To Perform In Concert “Someday In August

By Staff Writer | July 18, 2014 02:24 AM EDT

The 2014 Vibe & IU "Someday in August" concert will be held on August 23 and 24 at Yonsei University.

vibe-and-iu-to-perform-in-concert-someda

The "Someday in August" concert is the 2014 version of the "Someday" concert series that started in March. Vibe and IU have been selected to perform at the concert series in August.

Vibe, who shows off superior singing talents, and IU, vocalist loved by many, will come together to celebrate the final performance in the popular concert series.

source: kpopstarz