[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

@edensorwatched the bday video & it's awesome!!really appreciate your effort. Thank you so much :bdp/s - don't know why but it's touching to see our individual soompi avatars in the vid.. love it :x :x
@airbeningthx for your input too :) :)

@nikki89 thank you so much for the link...
IU's voice... there's only compliment for IU *bow*
I love ALL SONG ..
sooo worth it to buy the CD
For now, I'm listening track no.1 (my old stories) and no. 3 (Pierrott smile at us) on reply mode :D

Guest mumfu

Edensor chingu kumawo that mv is very sweet, well done!
Only for this special occasion, only for Uaena here, only on this day.....Happy Birthday IU from New Zealand.
?ui=2&ik=dce4cd27d3&view=fimg&th=145d0a4

Wow... thanks guys... really happy that its not make you guys ashamed of it. This is my only 2nd time doing this things so I'm really worried and really make my heart thumping XDDD 
Sorry with all the flaws. I just realize that the vids not displayed in full screen on youtube huhu... I still need to learn about the screen typesXDAnd... WAEEE in the world I forgot to put our sites link! LOL
Na cheongggmal paboXDDDD Only when I upload it I remembered XDDD
Btw who is not here yet...@kpoppa_iu @nobless8 @maashi @pigsflyy @obscurity @mumfu 
here is your project you sent to me.
(trying the 2nd time I hope the video link show up)

annyeong @yoeda *wink*
@kimsoyeon18 time to party...throw away the bad mood..here some icecream for you :D
tumblr_lx11irq1O21r4su3to1_r1_500.jpg
 it called "Es Lilin" or "Candle Ice" in Indonesia" :D

eottokee... I love track no. 7 now (When love passes).. somehow this song remind me of my childhood..My father love this genre of song (even in Indonesia, we have similiar genre like this in the past..so, I'm like walking down my memories now)..
oh..IU.. I really like this song.. :x :x :x

I forgot to give cake...
Happy Birthday Cake..
3895732-big-birthday-cakeef2.jpg
source pic: 123funnypicture4u.blogspot.com