[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Yaa... we suppose do food battle here right... lets do it! Or... can't we postpobe the party to tomorrow night. Todayis so hectic and I haven't don't listening and watch IU's project out there. Plus I'm sleepy 5ff0.gif But I really want to join the party 2x4k.gif

IU releases her remake album 'A Flower Bookmark'

IU_1400171703_af_org.jpg

IU has finally released her remake album, 'A Flower Bookmark'!

The songs from Korea's past are perfectly captured by IU's soothing voice.  While she maintains the great vibe from the past, she also makes the songs her own with her unique singing.

Whether you knew these songs already or not, get ready for a wave of nostalgia and Happy Birthday to IU!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iA2ga-kKnk&list=PL0cU0e5FHbYvcCdl9NE0qXH_qvMSK3BaN&feature=share&index=1

source: allkpop

Guest mumfu

Chingu party on and have fun, time for me to make brekkie, iron uniform and make lunch for hubby, kumawo.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IU

tumblr_n5mgmwcWXb1rf68gpo2_r1_500.png
tumblr_n5mgmwcWXb1rf68gpo3_r1_500.png
tumblr_n5mgmwcWXb1rf68gpo1_500.png

Happy Birthday my dearest, my sweetest, my most beautiful, my most talented, my brightest smile, my sunshine, my moon, my star, my daily life, my day and my night Lee Ji Eun aka IU. Happy 21th/22nd Birthday Baby Jieunah. Now you’re turning to be a gorgeous lady. In your age, I hope you enjoy every single thing in your life, baby. I wish you meet a right guy in a right time, who will protect you and weep your tears whenever you’re falling down. I pray for your best for everything you pick for your next projects. I hope you’re always healthy (please eat more good food in the future). Thank you for the smile you gave to me, thank you for the fanservice you gave to us, thank you for everything. You are such a great creation that God created. Bring us more fun, sweetie. Thank you /sobs/ Everyone loves you. We Love You. I LOVE YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Guest maashi

OMG

I missed the party....

NO

:-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-((

@maashi calm down ..we still party here :)) :))
cupcakes :D
bannerImage4.jpg

this song from IU for you ... you ALMOST late.. (Don't forget to watch our video ;)  )

100420 Chin Chin - "Almost" (cover by IU)

uploader: Mellerzx3Taengoo

Guest maashi

wow awesome...

you are still here...

:-P

edit: oh great... you are going to sleep...good night....that mean I'm alone...

tumblr_n064v4MtsD1qgjcbvo2_1280.jpg

:-((