[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Guest mumfu

HIGH4's  'Not Love, Spring or Cherry 
Blossoms' achieves an all-kill on Music Charts.

tumblr_inline_n3rxgazkDc1rcuxz9.jpg
tumblr_inline_n3rxh31No91rcuxz9.jpg

High4’s song has ranked 1st on several music charts, and thus has been achieved an ‘all-kill’ with their song “Not Spring, Love or Cherry Blossoms”.

On the 8th of April, High4 proved their all-kill achievement on their SNS platforms and leader Kim Sunggu even uploaded a handwritten letter expressing how he reacted to the great news.

In the letter, he expressed how he was blank for the whole day and stared in to space after he heard the news. Furthermore, their agency’s staff prepared a surprise party to celebrate the achievement.

He also thanked IU, who is known to have been a good friend of his since they were both trainees. Not only did IU feature on their song, but she also wrote the lyrics for the song and even featured in their music video.

Congratulations to High4!

Source: Star News

OMG. Guys. Isn't holding a small venue concert one of IU's dreams?!
A MAY CONCERT, UAENAS!! CONCERT!!
KYAAAAA!!!

IU to return with a remake album and concert this May

IU_1397089870_af_org.jpg

IU will be joining the May comebacks as she releases a remake album next month!

Her agency LOEN TREE announced on the 10th, "IU will release a remake album of her interpretations of past, classic songs with her unique tone and vocals. She will meet fans through her solo concert 'Just One Step.. That Much More' at Sogang University Mary Hall on May 22."

"Like the refreshing spring wind and flowers, IU's beautiful voice will fill the concert venue. We plan to create a new concert format so that IU can share good music in a small and intimate space."

Get ready to be blown away by the talent that is IU when she drops her first remake album!  

Source: AKP

pigsflyy said: I want to go to an IU concert so bad. And a small venue concert?!?!!? I have a feeling I will have to go to Korea if I ever want to see IU live in concert. I don't even know where to start to even buy tickets.  According to Squishy, "Tickets open on 17th april at 8pm via interpark"

If I had the time to fly out to Korea in May, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I get more and more sad every time I'm forced to give up on trying to attend an IU event because of my long work schedule. I even checked flight prices already and it's crazy expensive, $1700 USD - $4800 USD.

There will be 8 concerts from the 22nd May to 1st June.
They fall on the 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 29th, 30th, 31st and 1st. All tickets for all the different days open at the same time on the 17th April.
The price is also not too expensive, 88000won (US$85).

This makes me so sad. I want to go because its going to be special. It's IU's long awaited small concert.... But BUt BUt... Depressed.

Can't she do a small screen concert live on youtube??? Depressed

If I had the time to fly out to Korea in May, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I get more and more sad every time I'm forced to give up on trying to attend an IU event because of my long work schedule. I even checked flight prices already and it's crazy expensive, $1700 USD - $4800 USD.

Argh..just by looking at the price flight and fee trip makes me cry a river..T_T.

Even if I have 10 side job, I don't think I can collecting money that much..lol.

Please give me a miracle,GOD *bended knees*

I think I will waiting for the vids of the concert..

Btw, remake album..it means IU's old song with new arrasement ?? Does IU will release new song??

Saw the venue..Oh my.. You're right, nikki so close yet so far for me too... :((

"uurhada uurhae jigeumi

shigan en uurhada

uurhada uurhae jigeumi

myeot shiji ? yeorhanshi ban ...."

#singing 'gloomy clock' and strike dramatic poses#

@airbening we can leave a Voicemail in Korean or Japanese on the LOEN channel... But then again I'm just Daydreaming that they will listen to it... Maybe I'll just start saving money for IU concerts and Wait for another concert in the near future. For now singing Gloomy Clock seems to fit but I'll Obliviate all negative thoughts and watch I'M High4 with IU.

On a second thought, this I'M video is so funny. Sunggu said he thought of the stage name called Lightning... Is that because CheongDung is Thunder so Thunder and Lightning?? LOL.. I'm feeling a little all over the place at the moment so excuse my craziness.

Yoo Inna mentioned about IU in an interview... I'm envious of their friendship.

Below are just extracts. Cr. iujjang

Perhaps we got along better precisely because of our age gap (Note: IU and Yoo Inna are 11 years apart). IU is the only person who never gets tired of me. Between friends, sometimes you fight or get jealous of one another. Between lovers, sometimes you feel uneasy about your feelings towards one another too. But IU and I are different. Both of us feel that the other person is the only one who doesn’t make us feel uncomfortable. Because we’ll always be there for each other and no matter what we do, we stand by one another. Perhaps it’s because of our age gap that we can maintain such a relationship? Anyway, IU is someone I can’t live without (laughs).— Yoo Inna (in an interview)

It probably started when we both first appeared on ‘Heroes’ and our friendship was built over time. IU and I communicated a lot. Everyday, we would type long messages to one another about our day. How I felt that day or the stuff I went through. Things that made me happy, tired or sad, or whenever I wanted to seek solace. We talked about everything. Seems like we really bared our souls to one another.. now she’s really like family to me.— Yoo Inna (in an interview)

A celebrity I’m close to? IU of course. She comes to find me whereever I am. She even appeared as a guest on the ‘Get it Beauty’ show which I’m an MC of. Besides that, she also often comes over to my radio program to have fun together. She really keeps coming. Not drawing the line between work and our personal lives, IU really cares for me, the unni. I’m really thankful towards her (laughs)— Yoo Inna (in an interview)

Original article if anyone can read korean
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201404101631073310

Guest maashi

IU will take over as a one day DJ on MBC's FM Music City after Sung Si Kyung on April 14.

source: http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01564566606054808&DCD=A10102

trans. by IU Philippines FB