[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Update from IU's Fan Site
#IU has been nominated in the "Best Female Artist", "Best Vocal Performance - Female", "Artist of the Year" and "BC - Unionpay Song of the Year" categories for the 2013 Mnet Asian Music Awards! Please let's all give her our utmost support by voting for her on the said categories.#IU has been nominated in the "Best Female Artist", "Best Vocal Performance - Female", "Artist of the Year" and "BC - Unionpay Song of the Year" categories for the 2013 Mnet Asian Music Awards! Please let's all give her our utmost support by voting for her on the said categories.

Vote here: http://t.co/lW6GT8pFNF (-admin ryo)

Vote here: http://t.co/s6gfkioRxs (-admin kpoppa)

Vote here: http://t.co/srS6eFiT8z (-admin alfie)

Vote here: http://t.co/jOf5m4fiTE (-admin jieunism7) 

LOL...... SHINEE boys ( Key's missing) looked really bashful around IU. Jonghyunie, are you harbouring some love for uri IU, 'coz the guyliner could not even hide those loving eyes he was directing at her !

Has anyone here also read the comments on Youtube The Red Shoes MV ? Some Shawol fans have pledged to vote for IU at the 2013 MAMA and some Uaena fans have agreed to vote for SHINee as best male group. Daebak !

Omo......omo.....ottoke...... Jung Suk ah, the Prince of Asia touched IU's butt in one photoshoot !!!!! But really, IU has a reputation for looking good with anyone and it's no exception with Jang Geun Suk. I'm really looking forward to Pretty Boy. Oct 20th, palli !!!!!!

junemoonstone said:

LOL...... SHINEE boys ( Key's missing) looked really bashful around IU. Jonghyunie, are you harbouring some love for uri IU, 'coz the guyliner could not even hide those loving eyes he was directing at her !

Has anyone here also read the comments on Youtube The Red Shoes MV ? Some Shawol fans have pledged to vote for IU at the 2013 MAMA and some Uaena fans have agreed to vote for SHINee as best male group. Daebak !

Omo......omo.....ottoke...... Jung Suk ah, the Prince of Asia touched IU's butt in one photoshoot !!!!! But really, IU has a reputation for looking good with anyone and it's no exception with Jang Geun Suk. I'm really looking forward to Pretty Boy. Oct 20th, palli !!!!!!

9jill9 said: junemoonstone said:

Guest Tran Thuy

I just watch the video of Koreanlover1fan5's YT about IU and Shinee moment on Musicbank today and all comm there is all happy for IU and Shinee friendship <3

And this is comment of koreanlover1fan5, it's so funny, keke, and I think the same :))

"always have the feeling that Minho is interested in IU and wants tot talk to her but Jjong always interferes lol :D Taemin is always shy and Onew is...well Onew is Onew LOL :D"

Koreanlover1fan5 always make clip about IU moment with male idol! I usually wait for her/him new clip :)

Rose said: I just watch the video of Koreanlover1fan5's YT about IU and Shinee moment on Musicbank today and all comm there is all happy for IU and Shinee friendship <3 And this is comment of koreanlover1fan5, it's so funny, keke, and I think the same :)) "always have the feeling that Minho is interested in IU and wants tot talk to her but Jjong always interferes lol :D Taemin is always shy and Onew is...well Onew is Onew LOL :D" Koreanlover1fan5 always make clip about IU moment with male idol! I usually wait for her/him new clip :)

Annyeong yeoreobon,

Greetings from Down under, it's a beautiful Saturday morning the sun is shining, the birds started singing at 4am lucky me and God is smiling.

Kumawo for all the updates, I do love uri IU's fashion from PM photo shoot, bright and quirky, yet trendy at the same time,  Like yeoreobon I am anticipating a drama full of fun for all the cast and if JGS is a giggler oh boy what will happen with uri IU's ahjummah laugh?.....this will be my Christmas Hols watch - ASSA!!!

Annyeong @9jill9, @junemoonstone, @kimsoyeon 18, @Rose, @airbenning

It makes me happy to see friends openly support each other, displaying affection and having fun on a Music show for all to see. As we all know this is not the norm for 'Idols' in SK, maybe IU and Shinee will start a new trend.  I applaud Shinee for their courage, continually supporting uri IU throughout her comeback stages.  I appreciate them more now and will definitely support them as well. 

@meahri66 - Nadu have watched to see the male reaction to IU the young woman, it was as I expected, a lot of preening and shoving, vying to bask in the light of her gaze, just a glance from her to 'whom ever' certainly got their temperature rising.  I know you would have noticed this happening everywhere she went............it was/is the............IU Effect!  More power to her I say, about time too.

I can say all of this without any unease as uri IU is confident and true to JoU, and she is such a lovable person who should have lots of good friends male and female alike.

Annyeong @AnsOlga, Zdorov buv, druzhe mіĭ! ( I see we are the only ones here ) did you notice how many people are discussing IU's hair, whether she looks better with long or short hair, or which colour suits her the best.  I don't mind about her hair, to me uri IU doesn't LOOK beautiful, SHE JUST IS BEAUTIFUL!!!.   Us'ogo naĭkrashchogo!

tumblr_mv8fc3e1MF1qz9daco4_500.jpg

tumblr_mv8fc3e1MF1qz9daco3_500.jpg

sunny-watermelon:  fanart by 宅在水里的喵 taken from iu - jjang

Beautiful Goddess IU :x any image, any color hair really suits her perfectly,just because this girl is very beautiful heart and soul, and in whatever manner it was not, the bright light of the soul perfectly reflected in her beautiful appearance!It's unique and best ever! Its uniqueness and originality in her love for life and people!This love for each of her beautiful song,or her acting career, love it all! So success to you our beautiful angel IU!8b427fa3ff91a1e4a3bcb67f3e931d28.jpeg
Beautiful Goddess IU Fighting! \:D/

By the way, it's Friday!  It's almost the weekend.  So fellow Uaenas, have a happy weekend!  
happyweekend.jpg

edit:
I've been meaning to ask but does anyone know when the episode of Weekly Idol with IU will be airing?