[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Guest akazukincha

Once again thank you for the IU updates. Its really sad to hear what IU has been through but Im really thankful to her that she shared this kind of revelations. Nobody's perfect everyone has baggage to carry its just that hers is much more magnified cuz she is under the limelight and therefore more pressure. Anyways who needs perfect? I just want something real and IU is the real deal. Like who ever will say that she's overrated and cheats people in a show that everyone will see. But to be honest I felt a bit of a crack in my IU heart when she said that "I felt like I was ripping everyone off this time!" and to add to that I received an e-mail from yesasia.com that my LP version of Flower Bookmark shipping date move yet again to Aug. 15 (before it was June 31 then July 31) there goes the chance in bringing it to LA. (If I can go. Not sure yet.) Anyways when I listen to the album again, I said no way this is a rip-off, this is well worth it. I just love the way she does her music and I can hear it in this album as well. (Does anyone know if there is an LP version of "Modern Times" Repackage and if its still available?) I think saying she's overrated is her way of pushing herself to work hard and stay humble. Hopefully our support and love can reach her, so instead of her feeling overrated  I'd rather hear her saying, I know there is always someone whose gonna be better but Uaenas chose me and my music, I think she said something like this in her last concert though. Anyways she has something special, you know that something special that you can't put it into words. Thats how I feel and thats why I love her more than ever. Shoutout: Continue making music IU we love just the way you are and we love how the way you do the things you love! IU hwaiting!  :-*

airbening said: akinahana89 said: Waaaahhhh~~~ It's my Gong Yoo talking about my IU!! Kekeke~~~ Do you know what that is for, bening? Is it a CF of some sort or an old clip from when Suzy and GY worked together for BIG? it's from domino CF, akina... :)
Kyaaaaaa~~ Thank you, bening! You're always so informative! Keke.

Adik... I don't think I recognize any Chipmunk from KTW's party. Maybe her other managers. She has 2 or 3 managers I think. I only can recognize chipmunk XD

I think IU and KWill is quite close. She is his MV model before with Lee Joon.

Forget what is the tittle... "...saranghae saranghae saranghanta..." or something like that the lyrics XDD

Guest Fahmida Joyti

tumblr_n8yqre7HNr1rlzlwyo1_r1_500.jpg20140719 New IU Selca
Dear Uaenas of Japan, thank you a lot for the beautiful flowers! Looking forward to seeing everyone at the event tomorrow

OMG. IF THIS RUMOR IS TRUE.... OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!
IU. Rain. L. Kyaaaaa!!!!!

[RUMOR] 140719 ‪#‎IU‬, ‪#‎RAIN‬ and Infinite's ‪#‎L‬ may be cast in a new SBS drama this fall! -admin kpoppa (PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS TOTALLY UNCONFIRMED AND ALL RUMOR AT THIS POINT!)

3번째 ‪#‎드라마‬ ‪#‎송포유‬ (가제), 현재 캐스팅은 ‪#‎비‬ , ‪#‎인피니트‬ ‪#‎엘‬ , ‪#‎아이유‬ 가 이야기 된 상태 입니다. 캐스팅은 우선 그 달에 스케줄이 맞는 연예인을 조사하면(우리가 모를뿐 많은 연예인이 해외일정 및 다른 촬영으로 바쁘다고함) 3~4명 정도가 추려지고 그 후에 이야기가 오가고 결정된다고 합니다. (‪#‎공유‬ ‪#‎박신혜‬ 등 다른 연예인도 언급되고 있지만 지금으로서는 저 세명이 가장 유력한 상태이고 어떻게 될지는 연기자 본인도 모르는일 입니다. 그냥 재밌게 봐주시고 잘되길 바라는 마음에 미리 관심가져주십사 홍보차 올리는것이지 감놔라 배놔라 들으려고 올린게 아니에요 세상엔 이상한 사람이 너무 많아 다이렉트 안봅니다.)

source: http://instagram.com/p/qongVBxhpQ

10382880_814705535229180_384336621960964

Source: IU Official Fansite FB

Guest mumfu

@airbening,I'm with you chingu, I do miss seeing her on the small screen. If this is true the synopsis sounds similar to YTBLSS and Trot Lovers, however if its about the Kpop world as we know it now, it could actually be very good.  Perhaps even addressing the 'image' issue and 'bulimia' issue IU spoke about recently and hopefully a lot more music shows like Inkigayo and singing which we didn't get enough of in YTBLSS.This is just a rumour though, we will wait and see what unfolds.....at least it's with SBS.  Also Nodame is still up for grabs right, I wonder who will take this on as the female lead?

IU is pretty and adorable as always :x :x

@nikki89 IU now using iphone, right?? So, was that mean that IU not endorsing samsung phone anymore??just a little thought..kekeke.. And do you have link to the vid of FM??no Q&A at FM?

@mumfu , "the drama" will playing on september. So, maybe it will be a rival for nodame, if they airing at the same time slot, kekeke..