• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zaizai_f4_only

OMO OMO!!!

the 2 main stars i totally like the both ^^

and the plot looks interesting!!!

hmm... romantic comedy yea?!

LOVIN these kind of style of movie ahhaha..

cant wait!!!

thanks for the info!

Kim Ha Neul Attempts Her First Action Film

Kim Ha Neul, who caused an “Oh Seung Ah syndrome” among viewers after her role in the drama “On Air”, will attempt her first action film in the upcoming “Seventh Grade Civil Servant“.

“Seventh Grade Civil Servant” is a spy action, romance movie with the South Korea’s National Intelligence Service as the backdrop. The plot revolves around an 80billion won sale of chemical and biological weapons and the clash between Russian organized crime groups and the South Korea Intelligence Agency. The title of the movie, “Seventh Grade Civil Servant” refers to the minimum level required for a civil servant to enter the intelligence agency.

Kim Ha Neul will play as Ahn Soo Ji in the movie, an agent to the National Intelligence who has to hide her identity by living another life. This is a role that is completely different from top star “Oh Seung Ah”. The male lead of the movie, Kang Ji Hwan, will play as an international accountant who falls in love with Kim Ha Neul. As a result, Kang Ji Hwan is drawn into danger.

Different from her previous work “Six Years in Love” and “On Air”, Kim Ha Neul will need to transform herself in “Seventh Grade Civil Servant”. In order to get used fighting, horse riding and fencing actions, Kim Ha Neul will go through intensive trainings in the next three months.

“New challenges will always make my heartbeat go faster. As this is my first attempt at an action film, I do have some worries. However, I will immerse myself totally into the role. As an actress, I feel that this is a very good chance to widen the type of roles I am able to play,” Kim Ha Neul said.

The main casts for “Seventh Grade Civil Servant” has been finalized and the filming will begin on the 5th of October.

The movie has a chance to be the most anticipated film in 2009.

Source: Newsen/hanfever

I just had to quote the entire article again-------

So this is action with a dash of romance type of movie? Or it's comical-action with romance? I'm all for the serious action with no comical involve for a change :) KHN riding a horse and doing some fencing actions. I can picture her facial expressions haha. I'm liking the story so far. Hope for the best.............

KHN seems to always pair up with up-and-comers before they get really popular, Yoo ji-tae, Kwon sang-woo, Kang dong-wan... She brings her male stars good luck? ^_^

Jang Young Nam has been cast.

20080926085021959a4_091614_0.jpg

This woman.. i don't know..but i've seen her somewhere... is she the one roled as Jae Hee's editor in One mom three dads ?

I'm not sure but.. well...

This woman.. i don't know..but i've seen her somewhere... is she the one roled as Jae Hee's editor in One mom three dads ?

I'm not sure but.. well...

She is one of Jang Jin's actresses. She was in Righteous Ties, Someone Special, Murder, Take One... etc, etc...

Secret agent man Kang Ji-hwan

September 28th, 2008 // by javabeans

200809291046521003_1.jpg

Kang Ji-hwan really is keeping busy, making the most of this productive and successful time in his career. (He did back-to-back dramas, shooting Capital Scandal before launching himself directly into the eight-month-long commitment with Hong Gil Dong, after which he kept active promoting his recent film with So Ji-sub, A Movie Is a Movie (aka Rough Cut), had a large-scale fanmeeting in Japan, and was recently cast in the upcoming Triple with Yoon Kye-sang and Lee Seon-kyun.)

Now he reunites with former co-star Kim Ha-neul as a danger-courting spy in Civil Servant Level 7, after previously playing cousins and lovers (yeah, I know) in the tearjerker melodrama 90 Days’ Time to Love. Apparently Kang took the role almost immediately after receiving the screenplay.

Known for being a perfectionist with his detailed, prepared character work, he now takes on double-duty in Civil Servant, ’cause he’s got two identities to juggle as a boring accountant who also happens to speak fluent Russian and act as a top-secret spy. Like Bond and Jason Bourne before him, he often handles missions alone (though he does work with Korea’s secret agent team); this mission concerns a biochemical weapon and Russian criminal organizations.

The movie, billed as an action romantic comedy, plans to start filming after its supporting cast is selected (likely mid-October).

Via Mk.co.kr

from dramabeans.com

Yeah~finally KHN and KJH are collaborate in new movie again!!!

Looking forward to this movie and hope there will be a happy ending in this movie.

yeahhh... hope there will be wedding bell here.. in 7 Grade..!!

and in their life too..!! hehe

Guest ldh-ldw lover

OHYAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE 90 DAYS TIME TO LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! REUNION!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPEFULLY THEY WILL END UP TOGETHER IN THE MOVIE THIS TIME!

90 DAYS MADE ME CRY BUCKETS!

Archived