[drama 2009] Tamra, The Island - 탐나는 도다

Guest kangki

Guest TaroTard

I'd read about this drama online somewhere a few weeks back and didn't think it was gonna be out til November, I was bored today and started roaming for new drama and found this waaah I have watched eps 1-4 so far and I absolutely love it! Cannot wait for the next episode ^0^ it's so funny and I am routing for Park Kyu getting Beo Jin personally. William is sweet and all, but it was way too easy for me XDDD plus it's obvious he likes her it's soooo cute ^0^

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Maiself

I have watched only the first 2 episodes. Beautiful scenery! I didn't expect those diver women to show much skin.

Can anyone tell me why does Beo Jin's little sister dress finer than the rest of her family? So her sister won't be a diver?

I have watched only the first 2 episodes. Beautiful scenery! I didn't expect those diver women to show much skin.

Can anyone tell me why does Beo Jin's little sister dress finer than the rest of her family? So her sister won't be a diver?

Beojin's little sister dress finer, probably because she studies; or maybe she just clean ^^..

I'm pretty sure she won't be a diver, from the looks of it.

I know, the scenery is very beautiful ^^ ;)

Seriously right? The cast does look very similar. I hope this project by group eight turns out well. I'm still confuse why

not a lot of people has taken interest in the movie. ;) but oh well, at least theres still some. ^^

thanks for the link to episode 5~ I haven't did a shout out to k-tvsub.blogspot.com who has taken their time to

sub the drama. So far they've done a tremendously great job! :D

...well then..until the next. ^^

Loving this. these two are downright precious.

Two favorite scenes from ep 5:

79766606.jpg

I don't understand korean, so I'm assuming, she can't see in the dark. He is allowing her to hold onto his sleeves so that he can be her guide.

I did understand one phrase, she did thank him. "Thank you, Exile."

27230377.jpg

wiping the food off her mouth. She was stunned. HAHA.

That pancake wrap thing looks yummie, by the way.

I wonder what they were talking about, he looked uncomfortable and kept trying to avoid the question.

Archived