Chae Rim 채림

Admin

Guest audreysky

200810141830361110_1.jpg

OMG OMG guys look at this! im so sooooo happy... didnt know she was gonna present at seoul drama festival..!

gown and boots? only CR can pull that off! she looks stunning!! AS ALWAYS :P

c/o huangsy

thanks ovette!

more pics of CR with Joe Cheng :)

20081014013710pm3.jpg

credits on pics

Thanks ovette and cutiepie!!

CR is just so gorgeous!

Guest pruedish

Thank you cutiepie and ovette for the pics! Another International Awards event.

So CR's back in Korea. Wow! She's always traveling to China and then back to Korea. I hope she announce her next drama soon. :)

I guess whenever there's gonna be an International event whether in China or Korea, CR's gonna be invited, huh?

posted by 飞一样轻 in lovechaelim

2lncms5.jpg

2dsqn0y.jpg

Guest hope2008

WOW, surprising. When I was wondering where CR was, it turned out that she went back to Korea for Seoul Drama Awards. It is fabulous!!

Great thanks cutiepie, pruedish, and ovette for all photos.

Guest fashionista

thanks for the pics. i'd never expected to see joe/cr presenting together. :)

uh, cutiepie, when u have time, would you consider uploading the award show? ;)

OH MY GOD.... Thank you ladies for your info..and those lovely pictures... She really full of surprises.. JOE CHENG... never cross my mind... Her Silence is really Golden....

Did she speak Mandarin during the presentation... I mean she translated what Joe Cheng said in that event ?

Well, knowledge is power... She's really brain and beauty.... the powerful combo...

^^

thanks!! il be waiting for the HQ :P

OH MY GOD.... Thank you ladies for your info..and those lovely pictures... She really full of surprises.. JOE CHENG... never cross my mind... Her Silence is really Golden....
i totally agree... CR is always a surprise to us... i was like super shocked to see pictures of her presenting... it got my heart jumping with excitement when i saw them. i was kind of disappointed i missed Part 1, when she presented garr.

i love how you said Her Silence is Golden. haha.

Gosh...she's gorgeous & super sexy!!! ;) Thanks ovette, cutiepie, pruedish for the pics & info. It's such a pleasant surprise to see her at the ceremony & presenting the best actor/actress awards. (though I'll be much happier if she's the one getting the award :lol: ) I'm glad she's getting active again in between projects. Looking forward to her new drama/movie soon. Hope she won't keep us wating long ^_^

ps. oh btw...pardon my ignorance...who's Joe Cheng & is he popular?

20081014 Seoul Drama Awards (CR & Joe Cheng cut)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SH57QZ8E

i'll be uploading the high quality one tomm so don't download the above link if you want HQ, i'll be uploading to sendspace only

oooohhh...kisses, kisses, kisses...I'll be waiting..thank you very much :wub:

LOL... serene no need to be sorry.... i also dont him haha. anyone care to feed our ignorance :P he's cute.. at first glance, i even thought he was ambrose hsu :)

Guest pruedish

Joe Cheng starred in It Started with a Kiss and It Started with a Kiss 2 (They Kiss Again). Said to be one of the most popular actor in Taiwan. I just don't know how popular. :)

Did CR walk on the red carpet? I didn't see any pics of her walking on the red carpet.

I'll be waiting for the HQ vid too. :) Thanks cutiepie!

Its really good to see CR once again. Such a pleasant surprise. I hope she'll announce her new project/s soon. I really miss her. :blush:

Guest fashionista

Hi CR fans! Can I ask, when was that when Joe Cheng presents the award with Chae Rim? :w00t:

october 14, 2008. the award show was just yesterday.

btw, as much as we love CR's dress, apparently, not everyone agreed. sportseoul has an article with pics of the best/worst dress for the event....CR's was labeled as the worst. i "guess" the dress was too funky/not dressy enough for the event according to the writer. :rolleyes:

fyi, Joe was the no.1 actor in taiwan for a number of years...he's now no. 2. who's no.1? check out the pic of the guy on the right of Su-Hae's sig.

Guest cutiepie

finally! after a few tries, the HQ is now uploaded :D

HQ 20081014 Seoul Drama Awards - Best Actor & Actress Awards (CR & Joe Cheng cut)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ca2rse

includes all nominees and acceptance speeches, didn't want to cut it all up

btw, as much as we love CR's dress, apparently, not everyone agreed. sportseoul has an article with pics of the best/worst dress for the event....CR's was labeled as the worst. i "guess" the dress was too funky/not dressy enough for the event according to the writer. :rolleyes:

i remember seeing some of sportseoul's best/worst dressed list for other events, i usually disagree with their lists :wacko:

Guest cutiepie

from Monday's Showbiz Extra - CR @ CHIFFS

20081013-showbiz-extraasf_001313337.jpg20081013-showbiz-extraasf_001317742.jpg

20081013-showbiz-extraasf_001320444.jpg20081013-showbiz-extraasf_001323648.jpg

20081013-showbiz-extraasf_001328586.jpg20081013-showbiz-extraasf_001330188.jpg

20081013-showbiz-extraasf_001334158.jpg20081013-showbiz-extraasf_001441635.jpg

before i delete it, anyone want the clip? also talked about JDG, Lee Ji Hoon, Kim Min Joon, and Ha Ji Won's fashions