Chae Rim 채림

Admin

first of all thank you SOOOO MUCHHH fashionista for ALLLLLLLL the screencaps, it's like the shots were taken every second. we could already know the story just by merely looking at the pictures. lol.. the pics just gives me so much happiness, and reminds me of the good and funny parts. really thank you!

and i sometimes post them in the DalJa thread, if you dont mind, can i still continue doing that?

and i also found an article in the news thread...

Mexico Hallyu (Korean Wave), already on the rise

1860ox1.jpg

'I'll give you everything, Jang Dong Geon Oppa(older brother)'

'I love you, Bae Yong Joon Oppa'

The Korean Wave in Mexico is on the rise.

According to the Korea Association of Mexico City in a report on the 22nd, at least 13 fan clubs of Jang Dong Geon, Ahn Jae Wook, and other Korean stars are running official websites and holding regular meetings.

Especially notable is that Hallyu fans of Mexico are playing a major role in spreading the Korean Wave across borders in South America.

The name of the fan club, 'Adonis,' representing a beautiful boy or man, is gathering people from Mexico and further the entire American continent.

. . . .

Wendy Rodriguez who the president of the group of fan clubs and is fluent in Korean commented, "There are 13 fan clubs and approximately more than 5,000 members who participate actively. The clubs range from fan clubs of Bae Yong Joon, Chae Rim, Kwon Sang Woo, Bi, Shinhwa, and others. And thanks to passionate female fans, the fan base has been spread to the middle-aged men and women as well."

. . .

http://www.broasia.com/lwboard/lwboard.php...pg=1&no=186

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this was not the whole article.. anyhow, i was just happy that ChaeRim is well-known in Mexico. and even has fanclubs there. i really hope she becomes ULTIMATELY famous, and also get recognized internationally.

CHAERIM SSI fighting! hrm... still thinking of what to do on her birthday???!!!

Guest fashionista

first of all thank you SOOOO MUCHHH fashionista for ALLLLLLLL the screencaps, it's like the shots were taken every second. we could already know the story just by merely looking at the pictures. lol.. the pics just gives me so much happiness, and reminds me of the good and funny parts. really thank you!

and i sometimes post them in the DalJa thread, if you dont mind, can i still continue doing that?

1860ox1.jpg

'I'll give you everything, Jang Dong Geon Oppa(older brother)'

'I love you, Bae Yong Joon Oppa'

The Korean Wave in Mexico is on the rise.

According to the Korea Association of Mexico City in a report on the 22nd, at least 13 fan clubs of Jang Dong Geon, Ahn Jae Wook, and other Korean stars are running official websites and holding regular meetings.

Especially notable is that Hallyu fans of Mexico are playing a major role in spreading the Korean Wave across borders in South America.

The name of the fan club, 'Adonis,' representing a beautiful boy or man, is gathering people from Mexico and further the entire American continent.

. . . .

Wendy Rodriguez who the president of the group of fan clubs and is fluent in Korean commented, "There are 13 fan clubs and approximately more than 5,000 members who participate actively. The clubs range from fan clubs of Bae Yong Joon, Chae Rim, Kwon Sang Woo, Bi, Shinhwa, and others. And thanks to passionate female fans, the fan base has been spread to the middle-aged men and women as well."

. . .

http://www.broasia.com/lwboard/lwboard.php...pg=1&no=186

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this was not the whole article.. anyhow, i was just happy that ChaeRim is well-known in Mexico. and even has fanclubs there. i really hope she becomes ULTIMATELY famous, and also get recognized internationally.

CHAERIM SSI fighting! hrm... still thinking of what to do on her birthday???!!!

ah, thanks for sharing this tid bid of news ovette. u can continue to repost whatever i post here. i would post more pics over at the DJ thread but it would totally slow the upload of the pages. i don't want to interfere too much with the discussion of the drama. :) most ppl at CR thread tend to be silent fans so i'm sure they don't mind me posting the pics...in fact, isn't it the more the merrier? :lol: btw, i already edited out the caps...i only post those related to CR scenes, afterall, this thread is for CR fans only.

CR has fans all over the world...even in places we would never have thought of. she would be even more famous is she was active. u know, like those actresses who gets their face/name link to as many ppl, events, etc. as possible. CR tends to keep a very low profile. when she's not working, we don't even hear a peep from her. she's like Ryu Jin, Jo Hyun Jae, Ji Sung, Yun Jung Hoon, etc.

Guest badhairday

Wow, CR is just popular all around. I'm not surprised that CR and all the other actors have their own fanclubs in Mexico. How can you just not fall for CR after watching any of her dramas (especially All About Eve)?

I also like the fact that she keeps her private life lowkey. I don't like attention hogging celebs like Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, etc... well you get my drift. At least her talent speaks for herselft!

Guest fashionista

Wow, CR is just popular all around. I'm not surprised that CR and all the other actors have their own fanclubs in Mexico. How can you just not fall for CR after watching any of her dramas (especially All About Eve)?

I also like the fact that she keeps her private life lowkey. I don't like attention hogging celebs like Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, etc... well you get my drift. At least her talent speaks for herselft!

very true. she has all the makings of a great actress...great looks & amazing talents :) she continue to amaze me with each and every new project. one thing's for sure, she's never stale.

Guest kjongmin

In an article I read, it just stated that she divorced her husband becauses of differences issues. But I'm not sure if that's the only reason why they decided to get a divorce. They didn't really get divorce anyways, because they didn't get their marriage license in the very first place.

Guest fashionista

let's just say CR/LSH's union ended due to "irreconciliable differences" and leave it at that. no one but the parties involve truly know the reason(s) behind the break up. let's all move on and support CR in her projects. ok? :)

Guest cutiepie

thank you cutiepie, i finished watching ep15, dj n tb are so sweet.

i will go to jnr's thread to see the mv, 3q again.

no problem glad you are enjoying it as much as everyone else is here! yeah DJ and TB are so sweet :wub:

ooh thanks for the article ovette!

hehe yeah we love the caps nat, i better start updating the first post with the links to the episode caps, haha wonder how i should do that since i think every page is pictures :D:P

ep16 chinese subbed

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pzewdy

Guest cutiepie

cutiepie, have u dl the happy pm cut from credeisca's box yet? when u have time, could u upload it? thx!

not yet, been stuck at 0% for the longest time :( i'll upload asap to MU when i get it :)

Guest fashionista

not yet, been stuck at 0% for the longest time :( i'll upload asap to MU when i get it :)

okie dokie. there's no rush. btw, there wasn't any NG clip last week, right? Tianshi didn't include it with the bt files this time. i hope they'll have it this weekend. i luv watching them.

no problem glad you are enjoying it as much as everyone else is here! yeah DJ and TB are so sweet :wub:

ooh thanks for the article ovette!

hehe yeah we love the caps nat, i better start updating the first post with the links to the episode caps, haha wonder how i should do that since i think every page is pictures :D:P

ep16 chinese subbed

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pzewdy

cutiepie, so happy i can see ep 16 today,

but fyi, i am unable to see jnr's mv

Guest cutiepie

okie dokie. there's no rush. btw, there wasn't any NG clip last week, right? Tianshi didn't include it with the bt files this time. i hope they'll have it this weekend. i luv watching them.

probably not since creidesca didn't post any, i think tianshi might be using her NG cuts to do the translations, haha

thumbs20070224141853ds9.jpg

Happy PM - Dal Ja's Spring segment

credits creidesca's clubbox

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=939X7O1F

cutiepie, so happy i can see ep 16 today,

but fyi, i am unable to see jnr's mv

o weird it's just a mpeg file most players should play it, i recommend gom player, it plays most things and will let you know what codecs you need if you can't play it

http://www.gomplayer.com/main.html

i agree as well, the divorce issue will nearly be a year, let's leave it to them. we dont need to interfere with their decision anymore.

i also agree ChaeRim keeps a low profile. she doesnt meddle with whatever things, or create scandals just to keep her fame. even during the divorce, she avoided the media because she didnt want any more trouble.. this is why i respect her sooo much! when she has work, she's in the news because of her skill.. as we all know, she really does GREAT PROFESSIONAL ACTING. she also has lots of friends, and all her co-workers LOVE her. i think it's her cheerfulness and thoughtfulness to people around her. her aura is so magnificent that people get attracted to her. she really sets an example to me... :) im so happy to have known not just a pretty actress but a GREEEAAT person in her.