Chae Rim 채림

Admin

Guest renni72

Hi, I was away for a few days and when I came back, I realised how much I have missed and must catch up with the thread and the drama :(

I just watched episode 6 of Dalja's Spring and cried loads. It was such a touching episode. I felt so much for Dalja. She was having a difficult time at work because of the maniac Mrs Eom !!! But she made us feel proud, didn't she? She did not let the unfortunate incidents to keep her down. Instead, she made a resolution to enjoy herself through her difficult situations. And the great kneeling....wow, what a brave move!

Can't wait to watch the next episode!!

Guest fashionista

Hi, I was away for a few days and when I came back, I realised how much I have missed and must catch up with the thread and the drama :(

I just watched episode 6 of Dalja's Spring and cried loads. It was such a touching episode. I felt so much for Dalja. She was having a difficult time at work because of the maniac Mrs Eom !!! But she made us feel proud, didn't she? She did not let the unfortunate incidents to keep her down. Instead, she made a resolution to enjoy herself through her difficult situations. And the great kneeling....wow, what a brave move!

Can't wait to watch the next episode!!

nice to see u here again renni! it sounds like you have quite a bit of catching up to do :)

25757759kj6.jpg

Ooohh...thank you very much cutiepie & sayuri :D Had been waiting all day....i juz can't contain my excitement :w00t::rolleyes:

Nat, I loved that scene too... :wub: seems to me CR's just being her playful self by stealing a bite at LMK's ice-cream (I mean that playful action may not be specifically required by the director) & LMK took her cue & follow suit :lol: I loved the part where they were running together in the rain under his coat too....soooo sweet ^_^

~sigh~ only 6 episodes left...hope she's not going to let me wait & miss her like crazy before another project comes up :(

Thanks again for the pics...I know, thanking's not required as CR fans always loved to share...CR fans are the best!!! (geez, I sound like I'm praising myself too, huh? :lol::lol: ) Anyway, I'll always appreciate all the hard work by everyone here....Thank you :P

btw, Nat, I wouldn't mind to help with the upload of pics when I have time if you're busy, juz give me the dc web link & I'd try as best as I can :)

Guest cutiepie

hehe no prob serene, glad i can help you and the subbers by uploading the episodes :)

yeah i loved the rain scene, it was so sweet, reminded me of 'the classic'

i can help you with the dc gallery link, yeah thanks to nat for the screencaps, it must take a lot of time, i only check random posts, there's just too many :o

http://gallery.dcinside.com/?id=dalja

Guest fashionista

Thanks for offering to help upload serene! If u see that I have not posted the caps yet, plz go ahead and do so if u have time. I usually try to post them early in the morning (my time) :)

ep 16

56205840nh3.jpg

63306237yp9.jpg

1611nr2.jpg

1612hc6.jpg

1613ax0.jpg

1614ow5.jpg

1615bs0.jpg

1616qt3.jpg

1617ux3.jpg

1618lw4.jpg

1619uo5.jpg

16110vj7.jpg

16111ti9.jpg

16112lr4.jpg

16113kn7.jpg

16114nn6.jpg

16115gr3.jpg

16116ft0.jpg

16117yv4.jpg

16118jy5.jpg

16119wj5.jpg

16120yd4.jpg

16121qy7.jpg

16122la6.jpg

16123pf7.jpg

16124ar7.jpg

16125az7.jpg

me too! i enjoyed watching the two couples in ep15, so sweet!

ep15 chinese subbed

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lv0e5j

btw i posted peter ho's mv with jnr in her thread if anyone is interested..o you were right nat, peter ho was also in jnr's new mv too

thank you cutiepie, i finished watching ep15, dj n tb are so sweet.

i will go to jnr's thread to see the mv, 3q again.