[Drama 2012] Fashion King 패션왕

Admin

Guest joinsung4ever

On the bright yet another disappointing side.... JH ended up with GY, which I like... but he got her feelings using the wrong way/idea. 

What were the writers thinking?! 

Sorry guys! hahah I'm sooooo mad. >.<

ME TOO I WAS HAPPY TO SEE GY AND JH TOGETHER BUT  I  DIDN'T IMAGINE IT WILL END UP LIKE THIS......... 

I REALLY WANTED HIM TO CHANGE THANKS TO GY ....AND TO SEE THEM IN LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

We got what most of the audiences want, GY-JH... but if it is, would it be unfair fo YG. So writers need to plot something that all the champ is not in JH's hand fully and retained the likeable image lefted to YG's side.

The main plot is NO ONE HAPPINESS

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Complete waste of time. Waste of good talents. Now I can wholeheartedly say that I regret sticking to this drama. I could've done more important things instead of wasting my 20 plus hours in this mess. Oh writer, I don't know what to say. I am really worried about your career.

Guest mashimaro_aznviet

GY obvious love YG and i don't know why she ended up with JH who is despicable!! i mean he got her but not her heart!! I totally waste 10 weeks for this stupid drama!! wow!! pissed off!! and YG died? wow even more stupid!! The actors and actress all did a great job for the Role but sadly they choose the wrong project!!!

Thanx god i stopped watching a few episode back lol, the show on a whole was ridiculous . The concept was fashion yet it ended in murder . Many people fell inlove with JH after his confession to GY lol, until the end my feeling for JH didnt change . He is one of those character who i will always dispise , GY and JH were as bad as each other . Everything about this show was a total wast, i think the writers couldnt be bothered after the first 4 episodes . A huge disappoinment , feel bad for YAI to have been in such a show .

Guest kchild702

Wow! The writers made JH character into a low life scumbag.

I mean come on! The actors should have went to strike until the writer fix the damn script.

I have a random question though.  You know when actors say they pick and choose projects by reviewing tons of scripts?  I don't get why then are scripts always written as the projects are filming?  Is it major rewrites going on as it's broadcasted to tailor to audiences?  I can't imagine yoo ah in or shin se kyung  not voicing disapproval of how their characters are developing.

well, the stars mostly know what kind of path their characters will take

As Memories of Bali's cast mentioned years later, they actually did know it from the very beginning .

This is an article about  Ha Ji Won reunites with her Memories of Bali's costars from Allkpop

Commenting on the drama’s shocking ending, she said, “At the time, we all said that we didn’t know the drama’s ending when we were interviewed about it because of our promise to the producers. We actually knew that all of us were going to die at the end, right from the first filming of the drama.”

I am sure, the Fashion King's stars were also treated the same way when they're approached to do this drama. Because ,as far as I know Fashion King was prepared for a long time, maybe it was started in 2009, initially for  Cha Seung Won and other much older casts, but it was canceled because of some financial problems (it's a big budget drama, they have to go to USA etc).

Just wondering. Why didn't Young Gul take Ga Young with him? It was so clear to me, that if he would ask her, she'll follow him. Cause to me, at least, till the very last minute she loved only Young Gul, so I still can't understand his character.

Oh, what a mess drama. I'm so happy it's over. I only left to segment part or 2 of the finale at viki and I'll never go back to rewatch it in my entire life!

Guest smokegetsinyoureyes

I just want to ask how Ga Young decided to go with Jae Hyuk?

I think that's typical Ga Young. Or how we usually see her when it comes to JH. She would go with him or go to him but she will never give her heart to him. I wasn't surprised. We've seen this a lot of times in the past episodes. I don't think they're together together.

Frustrated that the letter and ticket were intercepted.

Just wondering. Why didn't Young Gul take Ga Young with him? It was so clear to me, that if he would ask her, she'll follow him. Cause to me, at least, till the very last minute she loved only Young Gul, so I still can't understand his character.

Oh, what a mess drama. I'm so happy it's over. I only left to segment part or 2 of the finale at viki and I'll never go back to rewatch it in my entire life!

He may have felt unworthy after failing big time, maybe he also feels bad about himself for what he has become. I think he realized his mistakes.  Maybe he just wasn't ready to take her with him yet.  Then he sent her that letter and ticket......

I never watched WHIB and i now sure, i will never do. Fashion King was bad enough.

I boykott official this terrible writer team. I don´t want repeat this experience.  What waste of time for so many people. I don´t feel sorry for GY, JH or YG. I feel sorry for us. ;)

I am sorry guys the ending was ridiculous !!!GY did what she always does jump when Jh calls and the ending is why I stopped watching at episode 16. AWFUL ENDING total waste of time!!! I will never watch anything by this writer again

Guest VilaVilli

I never watched WHIB and i now sure, i will never do. Fashion King was bad enough.

I boykott official this terrible writer team. I don´t want repeat this experience.  What waste of time for so many people. I don´t feel sorry for GY, JH or YG. I feel sorry for us. ;)

Me too. It was a big lesson for a lifetime :angry:

Guest kchild702

GY: I miss you too!

That says it all! If YG would go to GY and said "lets get out of here" I know she would leave no questions ask.

She still in love with YG and YG only.

I remember at the end of ep. 19 when he said he would erase YG, but do I believe JH to be a murderer, no.  His father, yes!.  JH was a lovesick fool who even offered to let GY see YG and she said no.  JH might have been a schemer, but YG dug his own hole when he left Korea w/o GY and didn't contact her.  JH suffered his father's wrath when he found out JH was going to help YG for GY's sake. YG made her easy prey for JH as she was always grateful to him for treating her well and loving her.  JH was damaged goods also (what a prick for a father) as were the other 3 leads.

YG's greed and desire for vengeance made him many enemies and did him in.  It's sad that the writers chose this ending for his character. I was a JH/GY shipper because he was such an excellent asset to this trainwreck, I want to etch in my mind that they were eventually happy together (if she never found out he had anything to do with the death)  because they only had each other.

I loved YAI's hairdo in episode 20 (hated his previous 'do) and I prefer him in comedies.  Lee Je Hoon ran the gamut of emotions and he proved himself to an excellent actor as well as deserving of lead roles from now on.  He had all the nuances of his character down and it was his acting that made FK an interesting ride for me, 'cause as much of a YAI fan as I am, along with the female leads, I was disappointed watching their acting.  I thoroughly enjoyed the factory ajummas. 

btw, forget "who shot JR?"

the question now is "who shot KYG?"

Guest sophia1991

HMMMM STILL LOVE JH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS A GREAT ACTOR and he is very good looking ahhah so hope to see him in a better drama!!!!!!!!!

Guest joinsung4ever

HMMMM STILL LOVE JH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS A GREAT ACTOR and he is very good looking ahhah so hope to see him in a better drama!!!!!!!!!

Me too...

I love JH still and refuse to believe that he kills GY. Even though he does, he is still a hot scumbug. Uuppss...

You can see him in architecture 101 then...

From wiki, he has more movies than dramas. One of the possible reason to why his acting is strong.

Guest chinesse_girl

WHAT THE .... WITH THE ENDING!!!!!!!

just too ridiculous and completely nonsense!!!!!

actually i already boring with the story line when i watched half of the series,

I always fast forward the episode and not really into it, just watched it and slightly knew what happened in each episode

and with this kind of ending, now i really sure that i'd made right decision to not really watch this series

although i really love the actors and actresses in this drama, but the story just made me speechless

actually i kinda hope YG will end up with GY and live happily, of course i also hope that JH will have his happiness either

maybe i just too hoping Happy Ending in every dramas i watch

yeah i know it's just a drama, not reality, in fact reality isn't always as beautiful as the drama,

BUT....

at least the story should made sense and something that logical, not just like that, murder the lead actor/actress not really good ending,

beside i think this drama genre although not comedy romance,but at least it is romance and drama, not mystery or thriller, right?

what the hell with the mysterious and shocking murder?? Completely out of line

sorry for mumbling like this, just too disappointed :(

I have to recant.  I just saw the finale again and I'm almost certain it was JH who shot YG.  YAI's hairdos are different in the final scene (spikey when he sees GY/JH) and when he dies it's a fuller head of hair, so I imagine this ending was shot recently with his hair grown out and the previous takes probably when they originally shot in NYC.  OMG, that apt. is beautful!  What a shame the writers and pd chose this sad finale.  Well, it's only KDRAMALAND so YAI is not lying in a pool in NY, so I'd like to see him in a comedy next in order to erase FK from my mind. 

Archived