[Drama 2012] Fashion King 패션왕

Admin

Guest mumudav

LOL this ending is as much WHIB style as the whole drama Fashion King was... I was expecting something like this...

Come on people why so shocked? It was kdrama that was described as romance and drama and the writers were the authors of WHIB and the development of characters themselves and their relationship, all those screwed up and f**ked up characters with screwed up and uncompehesible behavior - it was clearly sooooo WHIB style...

This ending was expected... and what can I say... Now after thinking more, I actually think it would be better if all the three of them were dead or at least both guys...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Latelea

What rubbish. I can't believe it ended like that. Who thought that would be a good idea?!?!?! I mean really?

in the back of my mind, i keep thinking YG ordered his own assassination.

You certainly have a vivid imagination :)

@se7en_heaven, if the viewers CAN'T see assassin's face, that the worst open ending ever (Some writer must felt jealousy over IRIS ending?)

Guest sophieajaaja

WTF! So many loose ends left. So all the flashbacks to the necklace YG stole for GY were really insignificant bc GY never acknowledged that she remembered. So their chance encounter as children was not actually supporting any significant story line? And then YG's aunt back in the picture to tell him to go see his father then to never really answer why he avoided his father for so long and just killed him off. All that build up with YG wanting GY to be with him because he wasn't brave enough to go alone, for nothing. Again, this writing is so flawed. Evidently the writers do not value life if they let it end with a suicide or murder. YG was a jerk throughout but to end his life after all the difficulty he already endured from losing his mother, raising himself, losing his sister, losing his father, the company and leaving GY? It's not even tragic it's just an extremely unworthy script for worthy actors and actresses. YG didn't have to die. I thought love conquered all and would for GY&YG. I was looking forward to him losing the company but settling on living humbly and happily with GY together, supporting one another. Her ending up with LH or her alone in NY would have been better then suicide or murder.

20 episodes was too long as is but I think if they extended even more a more thoughtful, realistic conclusion/ending could have been written.

I have a random question though. You know when actors say they pick and choose projects by reviewing tons of scripts? I don't get why then are scripts always written as the projects are filming? Is it major rewrites going on as it's broadcasted to tailor to audiences? I can't imagine yoo ah in or shin se kyung not voicing disapproval of how their characters are developing.

Guest sophia1991

WORST ENDING!!!

RIDICULOUS!!!!

STUPID!!!

NO SENSE AT ALL!!!

ILLOGICAL!!!!

I DEMAND A REFUND!!!! if ONLY there is a way to kill the WRITERS!!!

20 episodes and it ends like that!!!

THIS IS TRAUMATIC TO THE VIEWERS. If only they were able to develop the characters well and built the storyline better but its UNBELIEVABLE!!!

FCUK THE WRITERS!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LOVE YOUR COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest gummi_1

I feel shortchanged. No, cheated. :(

The ending was a cop out. And recycled. Boooo.

I feel like I've wasted my 8 weeks watching this crap.(Ah but I will always treasure that sweetest kiss from Episode 16. Heh)

I should have known better.  I hated WHIB with a passion. I was prepared to see my Young Young not ending up together. But ending in death.....again??! Boo!!!

I truly feel bad for those who root for JH. The writer has decided to give his character a disgraceful ending. It wouldve been great to have him let GY go and leave her alone. That would be closure for his character. But no, he just would not give up.

Until the very end, GY is inlove with YG. And there is no doubt in my mind that YG feels the same way, no matter what the others say.

We could have seen a better ending. Boo.

WTF I feel so freaking cheated. After weeks of heated discussions about GY, JH and YG and their character flaws etc etc.....they give us a crap ending! THIS IS CALLED FASHION KING FOR PETE'S SAKE! WHERE'S THE FASHION?? and writer nim said this wouldnt end like WHIB so what's with the shooting and bloodshed! WTFFFF! i OFFICIALLY hate these writers! Hate such sadistic endings...Cant he just make them end alone if he for some reason hates all happy romantic sappy endings. Why does someone have to die??

And yes, it's so WHIB and even with that drama, I was so angry, but it still left a huge feeling of despair for everybody.

This was just....no.

Sigh. However, to leave something good, I absolutely loved Yoo Ah In's acting, style, his heart and portrayal of showing this character, and he did a wonderful job the whole way through. And YG was a great character.

Such a waste to see something like that end this way.

it will make sense if the killer is sent by the evil madam jo, so everyone can't see properly who the killer is and one of the suspect is JH?  i will watch again unless i see with my very own eyes that its JH otherwise why shd JH kill him?  This will account for murder not sure if JH wants to take a risk like that..  So it shd someone sent by the evil Madam Jo 

Guest hitikus

WTF! So many loose ends left. So all the flashbacks to the necklace YG stole for GY were really insignificant bc GY never acknowledged that she remembered. So their chance encounter as children was not actually supporting any significant story line? And then YG's aunt back in the picture to tell him to go see his father then to never really answer why he avoided his father for so long and just killed him off. All that build up with YG wanting GY to be with him because he wasn't brave enough to go alone, for nothing. Again, this writing is so flawed. Evidently the writers do not value life if they let it end with a suicide or murder. YG was a jerk throughout but to end his life after all the difficulty he already endured from losing his mother, raising himself, losing his sister, losing his father, the company and leaving GY? It's not even tragic it's just an extremely unworthy script for worthy actors and actresses. YG didn't have to die. I thought love conquered all and would for GY&YG. I was looking forward to him losing the company but settling on living humbly and happily with GY together, supporting one another. Her ending up with LH or her alone in NY would have been better then suicide or murder.

20 episodes was too long as is but I think if they extended even more a more thoughtful, realistic conclusion/ending could have been written.

I have a random question though. You know when actors say they pick and choose projects by reviewing tons of scripts? I don't get why then are scripts always written as the projects are filming? Is it major rewrites going on as it's broadcasted to tailor to audiences? I can't imagine yoo ah in or shin se kyung not voicing disapproval of how their characters are developing.

totally agree! TOO many loose ends. Its like all the storylines that were being introduced earlier on are insignificant because they werent properly addressed to at the end. oh well...

i think the actors and actresses are really nice people so they did not voice their disapproval. or maybe they are too pissed they decided to just get it over and done with. LOL. my silly guess... no offense intended :P

Guest joinsung4ever

I agree with all the possible killer of YG, but GY? That had me lol, I just couldn't imagine her being the killer,

I mean that girl is SOOOOOOOOO humble that she wouldn't even had the guts to kill a farking fly.

The point is we never know for sure LOL

To whom she exactly loves until the end is not clear

Perhaps behind her angelic face and acts... who knows.... :lol:

So we had the final anwer already

Its another WHIB

However, better be like WHIB, everyone are die right at the spot where it begun.

Not so clever of the writers

If they really want to script something superb to surpass the tragic ending of WHIB

Think something better.... ck ck ck -_-

Guest calderonbr

The ending was not much of a surprise to me. Everyone was eluding to a WHIB ending.... and I think they were right.

Two possible endings...because after a while when the camera started to pan out and no one was there....I asked myself... did he get shot... or did he commit suicide?

I think this is more logical.

It appears to me that JH premeditated his actions after confiscating YG letter and plane ticket to GY. He was insanely in love with her and planned EXACTLY how he was going to flaunt his illusion of a relationship with her and then kill him prior to arriving in the US. Both of them could not live in the same world loving the same woman. Their relationship JH and YG was very explosive and violent that my conclusion along with many others on this blog is that it would end violently.

FK was 20 episodes too long. I thought many times that I was watching a tennis game... (back and forth)..with out any forward movement of the plot for many episodes. It was driving me crazy... but no more! I wish there was another and better ending because this one sucks. She never made connection between the necklace and the lollipop.... and therefore all of YG actions were mute. I only hope that RTP, K2H, Queen InHynn's man and Equator man have a better ending.

Guest sophia1991

it will make sense if the killer is sent by the evil madam jo, so everyone can't see properly who the killer is and one of the suspect is JH?  i will watch again unless i see with my very own eyes that its JH otherwise why shd JH kill him?  This will account for murder not sure if JH wants to take a risk like that..  So it shd someone sent by the evil Madam Jo 

I HOPE ITS NOT JH 

Guest smokegetsinyoureyes

WTF I feel so freaking cheated. After weeks of heated discussions about GY, JH and YG and their character flaws etc etc.....they give us a crap ending! THIS IS CALLED FASHION KING FOR PETE'S SAKE! WHERE'S THE FASHION?? and writer nim said this wouldnt end like WHIB so what's with the shooting and bloodshed! WTFFFF! i OFFICIALLY hate these writers! Hate such sadistic endings...Cant he just make them end alone if he for some reason hates all happy romantic sappy endings. Why does someone have to die??

I know, right? Seriously, I wasn't even thinking about who will end up with who after last night's episode. I just wanted everyone to have their sanity back. Wishful thinking much. 

calderonbr, i think your theory is spot on. That is logical.

Guest thowysg1

me too.i hope it's not JH...i would like to think your theory sounds just about right, Madam Jo hates YG and she knows about the US venture and so forth. She also said YG would regret for what he had done to her. more plausible i think.

Guest mumudav

I hope there will be interview with the writers (like it was after WHIB) and we will have some light shed on the question of the murderer and maybe if we are lucky - GY's feelings towards both man...

Guest inbetweendreams751

Hey Guys! I'm new here. and this is what I can only say about this drama:

It is the most ridiculous ending I have ever seen.

It has the most unclear plot ever.

Weak characters were made, (although excellent actors, especially LJH)

Weak storyline....LIKE SUPER WEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK. -_____-

I'm so pissed why it ended that way. 

I need a freakin Fashion King 2 to make everything clear...(even though I already know that it wont happen because someone shot YG dead -___-)

Same feelings I had when City Hunter ended. Ugh. What a way to start my day. :(

On the bright yet another disappointing side.... JH ended up with GY, which I like... but he got her feelings using the wrong way/idea. 

What were the writers thinking?! 

Sorry guys! hahah I'm sooooo mad. >.<

Guest sophia1991

On the bright yet another disappointing side.... JH ended up with GY, which I like... but he got her feelings using the wrong way/idea. 

ME TOO I WAS HAPPY TO SEE GY AND JH TOGETHER BUT  I  DIDN'T IMAGINE IT WILL END UP LIKE THIS......... 

I REALLY WANTED HIM TO CHANGE THANKS TO GY ....AND TO SEE THEM IN LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Guest calderonbr

Hey Guys! I'm new here. and this is what I can only say about this drama:

It is the most ridiculous ending I have ever seen.

It has the most unclear plot ever.

Weak characters were made, (although excellent actors, especially LJH)

Weak storyline....LIKE SUPER WEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK. -_____-

I'm so pissed why it ended that way. 

I need a freakin Fashion King 2 to make everything clear...(even though I already know that it wont happen because someone shot YG dead -___-)

Same feelings I had when City Hunter ended. Ugh. What a way to start my day. :(

Please NOOooooooooo FK2.... Enough is enough... I think the writers made this absolutely clear. THEY DON't KNOW HOW TO WRITE!!!!!

....and as for JH ending with GY.... An unstable man with an unstable family ending up with a sweet girl like GY... ummmmmm... Well I only hope that GY does not look at any other man or she too will be violently assassinated! JH cuteness was nothing but deadly!!!

Archived