[Drama 2012] Fashion King 패션왕

Admin

Guest ayumikoshiro

I'm on the fence about GY latest move. I wish YG would see how hurt she is by the Step-Mother, just like he hates JH (for 1 encounter) why can't she hate Madam Jo for making her childhood hell, kicking her out of school (2 times) and slapping her (probably multiple times) for no reason. You could see how upset she was with the Madam Jo show and I'm so glad she's making a decision that she really wants to right now. She is the one with the skills and the only person who doesn't know that, where she goes the money follows. I'm happy that she finally told him all of her feelings up front (even if he doesn't believe her). And Young Girl needs to stop hiding behind that "my employee" label and tell GY how he really feels. I like JH GY more because 1. they have great chemistry 2. he's honest about his feelings for her. I feel like he would create a label for her and put her up in a castle if he could (hey he did it for Anna) maybe he's a hopeless romantic, but I find it sweet. He's trying his best to protect both ladies take down YG, and fight against his parents all at the same time (no wonder he's stressed).

IMO YG made the first bad move he shouldn't have ever started this fight with JH over loaning you (who he really wasn't friends with) 10,000 and not helping you out in NY. He should've just files JH away as an richard simmons in his book and just chosen not to let him invest or work with him ever. They are both so petty and bi-polar it's sickening.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest neeras

Hi Everyone,

Fashion King Episode 12 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

fashionKing.jpg

Fashion King Episode 12 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4292-fashion-king-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about

FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest gummi_1

I'm on the fence about GY latest move. I wish YG would see how hurt she is by the Step-Mother, just like he hates JH (for 1 encounter) why can't she hate Madam Jo for making her childhood hell, kicking her out of school (2 times) and slapping her (probably multiple times) for no reason. You could see how upset she was with the Madam Jo show and I'm so glad she's making a decision that she really wants to right now. She is the one with the skills and the only person who doesn't know that, where she goes the money follows. I'm happy that she finally told him all of her feelings up front (even if he doesn't believe her). And Young Girl needs to stop hiding behind that "my employee" label and tell GY how he really feels. I like JH GY more because 1. they have great chemistry 2. he's honest about his feelings for her. I feel like he would create a label for her and put her up in a castle if he could (hey he did it for Anna) maybe he's a hopeless romantic, but I find it sweet. He's trying his best to protect both ladies take down YG, and fight against his parents all at the same time (no wonder he's stressed).

IMO YG made the first bad move he shouldn't have ever started this fight with JH over loaning you (who he really wasn't friends with) 10,000 and not helping you out in NY. He should've just files JH away as an richard simmons in his book and just chosen not to let him invest or work with him ever. They are both so petty and bi-polar it's sickening.

Yeah!! I hate it that YG still addresses GY as "my female employee". Hell, will someone get all jealous and upset over a mere employee? In his heart, he thinks of GY as his woman and his "madonna" (haha) but yet up front he can never admit anything. Well, now that GY is moving out of his company, maybe that will force YG to find a new term of endearment for his beloved employee.

Yeah!! I hate it that YG still addresses GY as "my female employee". Hell, will someone get all jealous and upset over a mere employee? In his heart, he thinks of GY as his woman and his "madonna" (haha) but yet up front he can never admit anything. Well, now that GY is moving out of his company, maybe that will force YG to find a new term of endearment for his beloved employee.

Hey I agree when he drafted the letter (birthday card) he wrote my woman n Madonna which was really greasy n funny yet he only say my female employee every time to JH haha why is he female employee not allow to kiss with other man nor can she stay a nite over at JH house? Hahaha he's just too proud to admit he's in love but admits he's infatuated with Anna isn't it weird.

Guest gummi_1

Hey I agree when he drafted the letter (birthday card) he wrote my woman n Madonna which was really greasy n funny yet he only say my female employee every time to JH haha why is he female employee not allow to kiss with other man nor can she stay a nite over at JH house? Hahaha he's just too proud to admit he's in love but admits he's infatuated with Anna isn't it weird.

beberos1000 ^^

I kind of think what one of the factory ahjummas said way back was correct. YG has always been a ladies man and he flirts and even sleeps around with those pretty ladies. Anna was probably a major crush for him. Some sort of unattainable successful designer Goddess who was sexy, beautiful with a "cool" personality. He liked her but he didnt love her. Bcos it was an infatuation, he was not shy to broadcast his feelings to everyone around him like his gangster friends etc. To him, it'll probably be cool if he could ever get Anna to be his girlfriend or heck, perhaps have a fling. So he was very open and abroad with his advances with Anna and he came on really strong. I think he was just using his well-practiced playboy moves and putting in all he got to get this 'conquest'.

But GY to him was different. Probably more like a soulmate, a family member, a best friend and a silent supporter. He's nice to all girls out there (even the old factory ladies) but he's always extra mean and harsh to GY. Like what the old factory ahjumma said, it's because he really has real feelings (*gasp* LOVE for his FEMALE EMPLOYEE) and he's afraid that it might show and put him in a vulnerable position. All in all, he's probably just afraid of getting hurt. But at the early stage, he was too preoccupied with his conquest (anna) to think much about GY. But all along, i felt that GY was special to him. Slowly i think he started to wake up to the fact that GY means so much more to him that he was willing to admit. Now that he's sure of his feelings, he's afraid to express it open and abroad because he would have to invest his real feelings and that would mean that he might get hurt. So he's trying to assert everything in his capacity as her boss, though it ridiculously crosses the line of a normal boss-employee relationship. Sigh...these drama characters.......

Guest shengers19

Hey I agree when he drafted the letter (birthday card) he wrote my woman n Madonna which was really greasy n funny yet he only say my female employee every time to JH haha why is he female employee not allow to kiss with other man nor can she stay a nite over at JH house?  Hahaha he's just too proud to admit he's in love but admits he's infatuated with Anna isn't it weird.

agree! atleast with JH , GY has secured for good future if ever she works by his company..

and i guess by watching recent episode JH has a genuine feelings towards GY yet he can not express his feelings in a nice way.. cause he was a bossy man and childish brat like learning to fall in love .LOL..

i find their scenes cute and awkward whenever they together.. ^_^

at some point i don't understand why YG always making GY cry,intentionally or unintentionally,,

i hate him for that.. however i guess real show gonna be started between JH & YG competition for upcoming episodes!

and lets see who gonna end up with.. lets find out for the remaining episodes .. :)

beberos1000 ^^

I kind of think what one of the factory ahjummas said way back was correct. YG has always been a ladies man and he flirts and even sleeps around with those pretty ladies. Anna was probably a major crush for him. Some sort of unattainable successful designer Goddess who was sexy, beautiful with a "cool" personality. He liked her but he didnt love her. Bcos it was an infatuation, he was not shy to broadcast his feelings to everyone around him like his gangster friends etc. To him, it'll probably be cool if he could ever get Anna to be his girlfriend or heck, perhaps have a fling. So he was very open and abroad with his advances with Anna and he came on really strong. I think he was just using his well-practiced playboy moves and putting in all he got to get this 'conquest'.

Yes u are rite mayb hes already taking Gy as his wife ? U know how some man are? They are protective n possessive of their wife n naturally wives not supposed to go out with other man n must always b behind their hubbies ?? But he can go firting.. I remember he asked Gy if she's his wife for asking so much when he wants to go out wif Anna .. In short he's in denial

But GY to him was different. Probably more like a soulmate, a family member, a best friend and a silent supporter. He's nice to all girls out there (even the old factory ladies) but he's always extra mean and harsh to GY. Like what the old factory ahjumma said, it's because he really has real feelings (*gasp* LOVE for his FEMALE EMPLOYEE) and he's afraid that it might show and put him in a vulnerable position. All in all, he's probably just afraid of getting hurt. But at the early stage, he was too preoccupied with his conquest (anna) to think much about GY. But all along, i felt that GY was special to him. Slowly i think he started to wake up to the fact that GY means so much more to him that he was willing to admit. Now that he's sure of his feelings, he's afraid to express it open and abroad because he would have to invest his real feelings and that would mean that he might get hurt. So he's trying to assert everything in his capacity as her boss, though it ridiculously crosses the line of a normal boss-employee relationship. Sigh...these drama characters.......

Guest Starlitelet

agree! atleast with JH , GY has secured for good future if ever she works by his company..

and i guess by watching recent episode JH has a genuine feelings towards GY yet he can not express his feelings in a nice way.. cause he was a bossy man and childish brat like learning to fall in love .LOL..

i find their scenes cute and awkward whenever they together.. ^_^

at some point i don't understand why YG always making GY cry,intentionally or unintentionally,,

i hate him for that.. however i guess real show gonna be started between JH & YG competition for upcoming episodes!

and lets see who gonna end up with.. lets find out for the remaining episodes .. :)

Hi shengers19 ^^!

I find that the scriptwriters are giving more screen time to Jae Hyuk with Ga Young as opposed to Young Gul with Ga Young. Maybe that's why I find they have more chemistry together. Their scenes are indeed cute and awkward together. Though, sometimes Young Gul and Ga Young scenes can be funny. However, he keeps on misunderstanding her and causing her to cry instead. I don't know when he's gonna let his feelings out. It's really driving me up the wall. I mean how long is it gonna take for him to have the guts and take Ga Young as his woman?

At this point, it seems like I wouldn't mind if Ga Young went with Jae Hyuk instead because at least he's true to his feelings.

lee je hoon is really handsome ! love his face , body and voice but for Jaehyuk i can't just love him ! he deserves to be alone in the end. I don't know how to adore his love for Gayoung since it comes from the same heart that always hurts others' prides and feelings.

Even i'm Yuri's fan , I don't like Anna for being selfish,arrogant and always messing up everything. I can't help but feel really sorry for her when she said to Jaehyuk that why he made her come back to Korea with him when she was fine living in New york? Yeah bring one girl but go out with another girl is not cool. and in ep. 9 or 10 i can't remember, when Anna asked to break up with him and he said to her that she has no right to do it(even i go out with Gayoung, you has no right to blame me and you has no right to see other guys especially Younggul) at that scene, i feel that i almost love Anna because of sympathy !

the one i really adore is Gayoung. She has nothing to be blamed. I just love her whatever she does. I don't like Younggul but he never think of hurt others before they hurt him so i feel ok with him.

Sorry but GY got on my nerves today she cries more than Anna, YG is the man she say's she loves but she always run to JH. She goes off and do things because she thinks she is being nobel, but they cause more problem that they solve. She couldn't understand YG working with madam Jo because she hates her, but for at least 8 or 9 episodes we have heard YG say that he hates JH and ask her not to be with him, b0ut she never listened to him. No matter what I think of Anna, she is not trying to leave her man, even though she see's GY as a threat, she has tried to get rid of her. So I pity GY life with Anna at J fashions.

Some people think that YG is always making her cry, but she makes herself cry. Even though we know that he loves her he has never try making her think or believe that he was in love with her, so what is he doing wrong. JH has done as many rotten things to GY as he has to YG. First off he tried to steal her designs and give Anna credit for them. Then he faked doing a deal with them and then insulted them. Yesterday he told her if she worked for him he would throw out the law suit, and the minute she showed up for work he filed it. JH is attracted to her because she is so poor, think about. When he remember's their fist meeting she was being verbally abused by madam Jo, and that made him attracted to her. Strange or what. At his company I think YG words will come true, they will suck all the talent out of her and throw her away, and she will never get credit for her work.

YG appreciates her work and acknowledges that it's her's, but he does not need her the same way that JH does, remember the deal with Michael was his work not hers. The point is they were equally talented and that's why they make a great team. When her novelty wear's off JH and he start's to show her his true colors she is gonna wish she had stayed with YG. 

If JH spent as much time developing his own business plan's he would have time to mess with YG all the time, and truth be told even though YG doesn't like JH he never goes out of his way to mess with him, he just tries to protect himself from JH.  I guess if what I want was to happen there would be no drama. So disregard my ranting, just frustrated. 

Guest smurfer01

Sorry but GY got on my nerves today she cries more than Anna, YG is the man she say's she loves but she always run to JH. She goes off and do things because she thinks she is being nobel, but they cause more problem that they solve. She couldn't understand YG working with madam Jo because she hates her, but for at least 8 or 9 episodes we have heard YG say that he hates JH and ask her not to be with him, b0ut she never listened to him. No matter what I think of Anna, she is not trying to leave her man, even though she see's GY as a threat, she has tried to get rid of her. So I pity GY life with Anna at J fashions.

Some people think that YG is always making her cry, but she makes herself cry. Even though we know that he loves her he has never try making her think or believe that he was in love with her, so what is he doing wrong. JH has done as many rotten things to GY as he has to YG. First off he tried to steal her designs and give Anna credit for them. Then he faked doing a deal with them and then insulted them. Yesterday he told her if she worked for him he would throw out the law suit, and the minute she showed up for work he filed it. JH is attracted to her because she is so poor, think about. When he remember's their fist meeting she was being verbally abused by madam Jo, and that made him attracted to her. Strange or what. At his company I think YG words will come true, they will suck all the talent out of her and throw her away, and she will never get credit for her work.

YG appreciates her work and acknowledges that it's her's, but he does not need her the same way that JH does, remember the deal with Michael was his work not hers. The point is they were equally talented and that's why they make a great team. When her novelty wear's off JH and he start's to show her his true colors she is gonna wish she had stayed with YG. 

If JH spent as much time developing his own business plan's he would have time to mess with YG all the time, and truth be told even though YG doesn't like JH he never goes out of his way to mess with him, he just tries to protect himself from JH.  I guess if what I want was to happen there would be no drama. So disregard my ranting, just frustrated. 

I completely agree to you. And I blame JH parents they always think about the power of money.

Guest ayumikoshiro

I also think the reason that these boys hate each other is stupid and petty, compared to GY years of degradation by the step-mom. Oh he wouldn't help me when I was down on my luck, Oh he tried to steal my GF who I'm kinda over. I think a part of why GY goes to JH is because she sees her abused family life in his. Plus she's developed her own opinion about him, not just acting based on Young Girl's anger. He helped her into school, out of jail, and gave her a job when YG sent her there.I don't think she likes him, and she's not going to his company to be with him (I could be wrong about that though) she really wants to work on her designs and improve her life. JH is probably the only high class place that will accept her despite her past (no degree, kicked out of college) so she's taking that chance. Remember she wrote the note to leave before she even knew JH was coming that day. She really hates the Step-mom and if you don't get why that makes the work environment hostile to her you're being just as uncaring as Young Girl. I hope she just improves her skills at the company and takes what she learns and then later on goes back to young young (maybe in irl she'd start her own label). Despite her weaknesses I think she's stronger than just going to the company and being with JH.

Sorry I disagree. Young Girl started this whole competition by going after the company and double registering the designs. JH wasn't even concerned with him before that, he could care less about him. And then he got pissed all over again because of the Anna in the elevator thing (which happened when they were together). He just has to work harder to stop JH's backlash.

Guest altinneen

"Fashion King" Staff Impressed by Yuri's Acting

by: lee23j on Apr 24, 2012

*quoted image*

Many industry officials are highly impressed by Yuri's acting. A staff member of "Fashion King" commented, "We were worried at first because this is Yuri's first time acting. But now, we have nothing to worry. She is doing so well. In my opinion, Yuri will be able to play a main role soon after 'Fashion King.' She's got potential."

Plus she's off the charts type hot.

Guest funnybear1

so i guess the guy that posted the spoiler on the korean forum was telling the truth. the guy just posted...

spoilers

-yuri will work with young girl but still have feelings for the rich guy

-ga young will be with the rich guy and the the rich guys company will start falling apart while young girl gets rich and takes over the rich guy's company

the guy also posted that the producer found out that yuri being pregnant storyline got leaked so they had to change it

Guest Matahari_Biru

Hi all, I don't know if this has been mentioned/discussed before. But as I'm watching the drama, I'm curious about the handphone that the 4 characters are using. Anyone know what type of handphone? I love the pink version. ;) Thanks a lot.

Archived