[Drama 2012] Fashion King 패션왕

Admin

Guest dalin

Girls’ Generation Yuri’s fanclub treats entire “Fashion King” staff to lunch

20120401_yuri_fanclublunch.jpg

Fans of Girls’ Generation member Yuri have officially begun their all out support for their beloved idol.

Yuri, who is currently gaining much attention for her acting skills on SBS‘s “Fashion King“, benefited from her legions of fans as her fan club prepared lunch for the entire staff of the drama. It was revealed that fans across 8 different countries such as Korea, China, and Japan pitched in to prepare such a treat for the staff.

The president of Yuri’s fan club commented, “After thinking long and hard for a month with our worldwide fans, we decided on preparing a meal and complementary gifts for the hardworking staff members and Yuri. There is much anticipation for Fashion King among foreign fans. Everyone is excited that Yuri is fitting in well as one of the main actresses.”

In response to the love from her fans, Yuri invited over 200 fans to a “Fashion King viewing with Kwon Yuri Event“, which is scheduled for April 2nd at the SBS broadcast studio. The lucky fans who were chosen for this exciting event were chosen through SBS’s official Twitter @SBSNOW and SM Entertainment.

Cr: mintpepsi @AKP

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dalin

Since I don't see a link on the 1st page of anyone posting the cast's W Korea mag shoot. Here are the photos if you haven't already seen them:

Fashion King Cast's Photoshoot for W Korea (April Issue)

Q4LIt.jpg

unvcB.jpg

f1OrR.jpg

120321_SBS_%ED%8C%A8%EC%85%98%EC%99%95_-_W_Korea_2012%EB%85%84_4%EC%9B%94%ED%98%B8_04.jpg120321_SBS_%ED%8C%A8%EC%85%98%EC%99%95_-_W_Korea_2012%EB%85%84_4%EC%9B%94%ED%98%B8_03.jpg

120321_SBS_%ED%8C%A8%EC%85%98%EC%99%95_-_W_Korea_2012%EB%85%84_4%EC%9B%94%ED%98%B8_05.jpg

dnTRn.jpg

MORE PICS in the spoiler tag

RElju.jpg

4aWME.jpg

120321_SBS_%ED%8C%A8%EC%85%98%EC%99%95_-_W_Korea_2012%EB%85%84_4%EC%9B%94%ED%98%B8_02.jpg

201204_W.Korea_Behind.Cut001.jpg

CREDIT: as tagged on each pic

Guest mumudav

Just a little waiting left <3

Oh, how much I am anticipating 5th episode <3

I predict awesome scenes with GY and JH <333 Also I am waiting for awesome scenes for our main OTP, keke:)))

Come on guys fall for our GY faster, hehe:)))

Guest PBaddict

Thank you for the articles and photos dalin! I saved some pics for myself about my lovely Ah In :wub: Oh my haven't had my heart flutter so much over a korean actor  since like forever...

I have a week free from work starting tomorrow and I should focus on writing my essays for uni but as expected the anticipation is killing me. :D In the next 2 episodes I expect to see a mischiveous Young Gul trying every trick to get out of the mess he got in and I think we'll see him trying to help Ga Young (btw, have you guys seen that in the preview - thx for linking it Diu- it seems like someone will see GY pulling her jumper or blouse off, look here:  

image-DF18_4F78B5DC.jpg

I wonder who it'll be? :D My vote is YG. )

Ga Young will be working hard on her designs to convince JH to get her under his wings at the company. I only hope that JH will not just steal her designs but give the recognition/appreciation she deserves. JH will be swayed  by GY for sure, an inspired, talented woman could exactly be his kryptonite. Anna's character is not too clear for me either, she is in  a very depressed state, that's obvious, because of JH's mother and the failed collection in NY only made her mood worse. I'm not sure how she would handle JH turning to GY and her designs, if  she is more than the depressed girl they showed us so far, she'll become an even more interesting character. Not neccesarily evil though, cause JH's parents and GY's former boss and her daughter take the cake for that, :D but she might be more cutthroat than she showed so far when it comes to someone threatening her love&career at the same time.

I want sparks from the OTP, too but i'm not sure GY could forgive and forget yet, and if YG gets to know that she turned to JH for help, he will flip for sure and GY might get a lil bit jelous when she sees YG with Anna. :) Can't wait for tomorrow already! :)

Guest mashimaro_aznviet

Who is Excited for tomorrow? I AM!!! Can't wait!! This is getting good and It's so so awesome to see many people start pay attention to this Drama :-)

Guest rilanna

Yoo Ah In Takes His Shirt Off for "Fashion King" Every Episode!

by: jbarky on Apr 1, 2012

308ed0d32faed2124094aa4be2a0f9e0_large.jpg

Yoo Ah In is making female fans go crazy with a special kind of service for them. He is taking his shirt off for nearly every episode of “Fashion King!” Yoo Ah In plays the main character “Kang Young Gul” who lives with passion through a difficult life.

Here are the moments where Yoo Ah In has taken his shirt off. In the first episode he is shirtless when he is changing his clothes, in the bed scene, or also the sauna scene. In the second episode he loses the clothes that he briefly stole. In the third episode he is shown taking a bath. In the most recent one which is also shown in the main image shows Yoo Ah In doing pushups.

From fans the response he is getting is, “These are exposures that are meaningful,” “Yoo Ah In has taken off his shirt again,” “He is the exposure king,” and “I was surprised at his back muscles.”

During a press conference of “Fashion King” Yoo Ah In had stated, “In Fashion King there were a lot of scenes where I took my shirt off. Although I wasn’t satisfied with them they weren’t too bad, I am pretty skinny.”

[ YT VID ]

credit: soompi

whatever... boy is too modest~

the writers should continue the good work and keep writing scenes of him hlaf-naked xD

Guest PBaddict

So here's what I think happened. Note please that I don't know the language!

We open with YG getting off the bus, rushing to the rescue but he's late. No one is there.

We see GY going back to her former boss's shop all beaten up. bosslady is shocked and I think slightly amused by seeing her that way. She lectures her about something. About who to associate herself or sg I guess.

This conversation is way too long, bosslady is scary, but GY stands her ground and goes to her old room in the back. Bosslady is boiling with anger. You go, Ga Young!!! Fighting! GY only starts crying after seeing her own beat up face.

Now we see YG waking up somewhere. His aunt's place maybe? Yes. He has an argument with her. After leaving her some money he leaves. He goes to a guy in a streetshop and eats his noodles while they are talking. :D Typical. He borrows his phone to call the loanshark boss.

Meanwhile Ga Young is frantically drawing a design in her closet of a room in the cold. She goes out to the sawing machines and creates her design from basically nothing, smart girl. :) Nice jacket. She puts it on.

JH is looking through Anna's designs, he doesn't look too enthusiastic. When Ga Young calls him, he is very much suprised. I think she asks him to meet to talk but he says he's busy so she apologizes and hangs up the phone. He didn't see that one coming.  Anna is really curious what got her bf so excited all of a sudden, coz she knows it wasn't her designs. :D After she storms out JH calls back Ga Young.

Ga Young prepares to go out and asks bosslady for money who cannot say no in front of the reporters.  I cannot say enough how smart she is. Love this girl.

Young Gul is at the loan shark boss's office getting beaten up.

JH actually cares how he looks in front of GY. He checks his hair in the bar's mirror before going in to meet GY. :D LOL

YG manages to convince the boss with the picture of his design (the one Michael J used) in the magazine. I don't know what he's saying but he keeps saying Michael J's and Jae Hyuk's name. In the bathroom his friend gives him a paper with sg written on it.

Back in the bar, JH and GY are talking. He asks her to show her design? She shows him her design by walking like a model. LOL. He almost bursts out in laughter.

They drink and talk I guess he decides to help her. Aaaaand suprise suprise he takes her home in his car.

In the car he asks her where she stays.

Aaaah, YG is heading to GY. so his friend got him her address. Oh my, he sees her getting off of JH's car. So does the bosslady

YG is not happy. JH finds GY's little blue purse left in the car.

GY is confronted by bosslady why JH took her home. She also realizes GY's design and I think she wants to take it.  What a b******. He even asks for her money back.

YG to the rescue. He throws mones in front of her. He takes GY's hand and takes her away shooting a threatening look towards a trembling bosslady. Yes-oh-yes. YG I almost forgive you for the last epi.

They take the bus home. YG lectures her about sg? About why she let herself to be beat up maybe? And finally he asks about JH. He is hurt that she turned to him I think. During the conversation GY doesn't say much just silently cries.

YG breaks into his former "factory". He goes into his office which is a mess. When he comes out he sees GY dressing down so he turn away  a little, but then he sees the photos they took back in New York. They go to the guy in the streetshop. Is he taking over his shop or sg?  He introduces GY as a designer.

Anna has its trouble with designer boss it seems and even JH's father appears. There's a flashback about how he treated her in the past. He kept asking about her parents and background, not approving their relationship at all.

JH is running and remembering the meeting with GY. She's in her head.

Bosslady is ripping apart GY's design when JH arrives. He's looking for GY. JH sees the ripped jacket in the trashbin. Bosslady puts on quite a show in front of  this young chaebol, badmouthing GY, I think. JH leaves, he's upset, wonder what she said to him.

JH arrives home and sees his mother in the living room. He basically ignores her, then he hops on the sofa and watches a fashion show. Mother keeps shouting at him, he keeps his cool. :D Mommy irritates little JH. He looks like such a brat here. Adorable.

He goes to his bedroom. His phone log is full of unanswered calls.

YG goes to the bank for a loan I guess? Wow he even tries to convince the banker with the Michael J coat he designed, too. :D  No luck. He goes back to the steetshop where he sees Anna shopping. Ga Young sees them leave together. She is confused and not happy.

YG and Anna eat and drink and talk and drink some more. Aigooo, kids, enough with the soju already. At least we saw Anna smile before passing out, though. :D

JH cannot reach Anna I guess. YG is taking her home on his back. Wow fingerprint opens the door... just wow. xD The rich can really live to their content.

YG puts Anna in the bed, poor guy is exhausted. He takes off her shoes and puts the blanket on her. He is really sweet watching Anna cry in her sleep. When JH appears. :D Woooow that scared me!

Preview shows us all kinds of madness. :D  Cannot wait for tomorrow!

And the preview is such a tease... Where is YG's hand wandering? An why would GY sleep next to him already? Color me clueless. Lots of jealousy comes tomorrow I guess.  Hmmm, nice... at least that gives us sparks.

thank you mashimaro,couch potato and PBaddict!I see so many new users *waves :w00t:

looks like the love line is getting intensed!Oh lord why do Anna and jh break my heart so badly.OTP finally gets some action tomorrow yay!

hope for a better episode .Wonder how ratings went today

thank you mashimaro,couch potato and PBaddict!I see so many new users *waves :w00t:

looks like the love line is getting intensed!Oh lord why do Anna and jh break my heart so badly.OTP finally gets some action tomorrow yay!

hope for a better episode .Wonder how ratings went today

jaehyuk/anna is my otp too! cant wait for their angsty and fierce fight tomorrow.

altho i adore anna/yg, i want sweet & romantic moments between jh/anna too.

btw, today's ep is really nice & tomorrow's preview makes me more excited to watch it.

how i wish i know hangul coz the conversation between anna/jh's daddy seems interesting & we get to know the characters more.

i love how yg carries anna to her house. so sweet & adorable. :)

hey PB, hellos how are u? And m happy to find some known names here otherwise i was just lurking on this thread n could nt post. I started FK just to fil the spot of my Mon Tues drama bt nw m always in anticipation of next epi. YG n GY are so different just north n south pold n thats makes their love story interesting. Bt y do i feel that our OTP is nt getting much air time as compared to Anna n JH? Nt even their individual scenes.Hi to all FK n YAI fans, this is sadhli n a huge fan of YAI. Nice to be here.

Guest VilaVilli

I had no expectations before I started but I have to say Fashion King is quite good. I've watched the first 4 eps in a row which is rare for me.

Can't wait for the next. :)

Archived