Boa's American Debut! (boaamerica.com)

Guest EricXL

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to feel so bad for BoA when she doesn't make it in America.

Honestly, all these asians who keep or want to try to make it in AMerica really need to look at the examples of the ones who have already tried. They have all failed. They all played it too safe.

Mods this is UNEE4LIFE under a different username! :blink:

Guest serene_star

.... SM , THINK!!

the korean version was a hell of a lot better than the american one....

THE AMERICAN VERSION, made her look like a sexy-wannabee, honestly. It was the cheap affects, the make up, and whoever did the angle with her posing was an idiot

keep in mind that name sells just a well, if not more, than the actual music video a lot of the time. The American version was directed Diane Martel, which is a big name in the American music industry. I do think LSM has a better idea of BoA's debut than most believe him to have. He hired choreographers and directors who have directed and choreographed dances and videos for many of the major American artists today. Have a little faith. :)

Mods this is UNEE4LIFE under a different username! :blink:

why are you so obsessed with me and accuse me of being someone else all the time?!?

if you can't stay ON TOPIC and have to attack and accuse me all the time, YOU should get warned and BANNED, Harrassing members is unacceptable.

Eat You Up? When I was first watching it, I was thinking.. BoA do you even know what the hell you're singing about?

I'm a fan of BoA, but personally I think she'll have a hard time going mainstream. Her english is still kinda off & she doesn't really have the look. But I gotta hand it to her.. Her dancing is amazing. I have a feeling that she's gonna get compared to Ciara or even Teyana Taylor..

Guest joon-ki-fied

OH MY GOD.

I can't believe Bloodshy & Avant produced such a mediocre song. They even won a Grammy with Brintey's Toxic. And even Piece of Me sounded 100x better.

Guest tecktonik/

why are you so obsessed with me and accuse me of being someone else all the time?!?

if you can't stay ON TOPIC and have to attack and accuse me all the time, YOU should get warned and BANNED, Harrassing members is unacceptable.

"harrassing"??

... yep, this is unee4life.

^ exactly, sweetsmile.

you guys need to stop your bickering in this thread, unless you want to be reported, alright?

keep your conversations through PM and get over it.

i gladly entertain all opinions but DO NOT go overboard.

the song is ok... id be so happy if i heard some of my white friends singing this song without me telling them about it.. also, if i heard in on the radio, that would be awesome! LOL..

ahahah

anddd, i think that the korean ver. of the mv is soo much better.. i dont even know why they created the us ver. ....

not a big fan of boa,

but i really really hope she does well,

because she has the potential to.

i agree with Xcstasy

which is why i'm so nervous for boa...

Archived