Boa's American Debut! (boaamerica.com)

Guest EricXL

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dang, her debut's pretty fast! we still haven't really seen 7, bi, etc... but seems like her album's already gonna be out and all that. tha'ts cool =D gluck for her yay

i'm a huge fan of boa & i hope she succeeds but honestly, i doubt she'll make it big here.

yes i agree with that.

the US version MV looks like something made 10 years ago >.<

the korean version was good, a lot better.. they should just use the same one =.=;

i really do hope she makes it big though, the song is pretty nice :3

Rain conquered America? O____O er .. okay .. LOL!

People it's only a 40 second preview of the US MV you've seen.

It's a 3.40min MV .. I'm 100% sure you're gonna be satisfy with something during that 3.40min.

She's got a scene with some hot white dude, like spazzzz hardcore and she's going to have about five different outfits in it.

And some other cool stuff Diane said would be in it.

Chillax people .. the Korean one could turn into ekk, for all you know (though I hope not) cause that too is only 40 secs.

- Lenaa

Guest JuStLykEwhOa

Rain conquered America? O____O er .. okay .. LOL!

People it's only a 40 second preview of the US MV you've seen.

It's a 3.40min MV .. I'm 100% sure you're gonna be satisfy with something during that 3.40min.

She's got a scene with some hot white dude, like spazzzz hardcore and she's going to have about five different outfits in it.

And some other cool stuff Diane said would be in it.

Chillax people .. the Korean one could turn into ekk, for all you know (though I hope not) cause that too is only 40 secs.

- Lenaa

good point! the teaser is freakin short. I don't think we should judge til we've seen everything.

does anyone think that "eat you up" goes well with BoA's name because its kinda like a "snake"?

Guest repeat_on_echo

AHHHHH THE TEASERS ARE SO GOOOD!!!!

I just hope the US doesn't make her slutty or anything, :(

Omg, but I will support her alllll the waaaaay<3

^^Yeah, I can see that too. BoA will EAT YOU UP :)

I wish BoA the best. I do like the Korean MV more in term of special effect and the US MV more interm of dancing. However, I agree that it's too early to judge which one is better because we haven't seen the full versions yet.

BoA Hwaiting!!!!!!

Guest Xiahlovesme

good point! the teaser is freakin short. I don't think we should judge til we've seen everything.

does anyone think that "eat you up" goes well with BoA's name because its kinda like a "snake"?

i def agree with you both...we'll have to see the whole thing before making our decisions...and yes this is the first time that i see something boa does relating to the snake...n i'm also relli happy that now i can understand boa's songs and talks without needing a translator bc it's always best to just understand things so we don't have to wait until someone translates it...woohoo...i just can't wait till everythings out...

Guest chubbycheek

^ ahhhh OMG comeback stage korea? T_T a historic moment in K-pop....

I WANT the full version of Eat you up!! it's so catchy I can't stop singing "I'll eat u up...nanana" xD lol

Archived