[tr] Ready And Blow!

Nirvana

Banners

Images: http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e332/coo...s494/TVXQ/HERO/

Texts: Ong Ellen Rose

Colors: rainbow color anything cheerful XDD

Moods: cheerful

Extra: Oh by the way I'm using this for my school things. Yeah I'm advertising Kpop with my name haha so can u make the size a little bit bigger than the soompi's required size? thanks in advance XDD

_______

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest citylights.

AH :w00t: you're willing to take my request :D :D :D lol, then I'll just copy and paste what I had before. The first two posters you made are absolutely gorgeous O.O ! ; &thank you for telling me where to find the Dae-Ri picture, I'll go look up the Elle photoshoot when I have time on my hands T____T argh, hate school...

anyways ! ;

Banners

Images: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] ll [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Texts: breathtaking

Colors: any color is fine, up to you (:

Moods: whatever seems to fit the picture you're using I guess .__.

Lol sorry I'm not being specific enough AND for providing two sets of pictures of different people o_o I just couldn't decide who I want in the banner so you can choose whoever you want to do(: Don't do both ! Thank you so much in advance<333

attention!

Thread closed.

DON'T WORRY ABOUT YOUR REQUEST. I'LL HAVE THEM BY THIS WEEK.

Due to school, It is closed for temporary. Everyone posters and banners and ccs will be deliver late this weekend. I ALWAYS FAILED ON DELIVER ON TIME >_>! Sorry, my school start yesterday and already I got homework from classes, Honor History which is why it's a pain. T_T.

I"ll give you everything this weekend. Promise, I'll work on each project day by day ^^.

good luck to you guy with school.

awww its closed. well at least its TEMPORARY right right? hahahs.

ok this post is pretty much a spam. but yeah. i just wanted to say, good luck with your school bb!

i shall make a request from you some other time(: hahhas. love<3

Why no YAOI? Do you discriminate against boy love or something?

But I like your style. You have a unique style to your works that is always unpredictable and I usually like the outcomes. Love your creativity!!

• 2 weeks later...

OMGGGG. I was looking through marmar's profile, and then came upon your username, and then went to your graphics topic (the one you last updated in May) and OMGGGGGGGGG! So pretty!! It's too bad this is closed, but I'm loving all the works and everything anyways. <3

Archived