[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

Guest fatgrrl_slim

thanks for the summary albert :)

nah.. I dun think the actress who played BG's girlfriend looks like SHG~ she was chubbier back in the endless love days... but I still thought she was beautiful back then. the actress who played BG's gf.. I didn't think she was that pretty.. just average I guess :P

but in episode 5 where BG sees himself walking with his girlfriend back then... was the girl the same actress as the one that came to BG saying that she was gonna get married? cuz I couldn't really see what the girl looks like... :unsure:

Yup, it's the same girl. I think this scene confirms the depth of how BG feels indebted to DJ coz he did give up someone he loves for her. It shows BG is capable of loving after all. He just gave it all up. I think this fact will also play a crucial role in how the story will unfold later on.

I'm not saying she looks like SHG physically, she just reminds me of SHG circa-Autumn Tale. Of course SHG is waay prettier, plus the girl doesn't even have half of SHG's acting talent. hehe. :D

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dangdut_asik

Just wanna clarify something here : did Bokgu at the moment of contemplating letting go his ES's hand said "Hyung, you wanna take her with you?" or did he say " I will take her with me" ? I take it that he meant to kill her by letting go of her hand since he thinks Mingu is dead.

edit : Albert, thanks for the summary !

yeah.. I was wondering about this too.. cuz I assume he would say "Hyung, you wanna take her with you?" since he thought his brother is dying... but the summary says I will take this girl with me :unsure: so I'm not sure... cuz it seems that BG wants to let go of his hands... aigoooo suspense!!!

Just wanna clarify something here : did Bokgu at the moment of contemplating letting go his ES's hand said "Hyung, you wanna take her with you?" or did he say " I will take her with me" ? I take it that he meant to kill her by letting go of her hand since he thinks Mingu is dead.

edit : Albert, thanks for the summary !

i think he says, "im gonna take her with me" because he wants to take care of her for mingoo?? lol

KTH <3

Who wanna bet with me.. tonite eps.. Will he let go ES??

Seabiscuit??

Muahahhahahah...

There's no suspense at all.. of coz he won't.. coz it would be the

end of the story..

and a record is break...

The most shortest korean drama.... (exclude non stop and banjuns OK :P)

Seabiscuit??

Muahahhahahah...

There's no suspense at all.. of coz he won't.. coz it would be the

end of the story..

and a record is break...

The most shortest korean drama.... (exclude non stop and banjuns OK :P)

maybe he does let go because in the introductions he is aiming a gun at Eun Seok's head. :blink:

Idk, i am soo confused right now. :lol:

and i'm not the only one. :P

KTH <3

Guest renni72

I have not watched ep 5 yet but I doubt Bokgu will not release her hands...if she died, that'd be the end of the drama!

But it does make a difference whether he meant "Hyung, do you want to take her with you." or "im gonna take her with me" because he wants to take care of her for mingoo????

Can someone else clarify what he meant?

Guest seabiscuit

Seabiscuit??

Muahahhahahah...

Bam , this drama drive me crazy. Now I get lost and dont know what happen next.

The director seems want to test our patient.

Will he or will not or may be ES can get up by herself.

I think he will not , oh wait may be will.ohhhhhhhhh so complicated

It is more difficult than my test this afternoon

Is anyone else hungry for the lyrics to the songs?

I did a search on www.bugs.co.kr for 이죽일놈의 사랑 OST but nothing came up.

Does anyone know normally how long it takes for bugs to update their new OST?

I also went to the KBS official site for the drama to look for the lyrics there, but no luck either.

I am dying to singing to the songs!!!!!!!

ESP. the "Dream" one by K.Will <~~~ This song is soooooooo dayam good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest dangdut_asik

Yup, it's the same girl. I think this scene confirms the depth of how BG feels indebted to DJ coz he did give up someone he loves for her. It shows BG is capable of loving after all. He just gave it all up. I think this fact will also play a crucial role in how the story will unfold later on.

I'm not saying she looks like SHG physically, she just reminds me of SHG circa-Autumn Tale. Of course SHG is waay prettier, plus the girl doesn't even have half of SHG's acting talent. hehe. :D

true... da girl has got a long way to go hehehe.... but I think for an unknown actress like her.. she's quite lucky to be up-close with Bi... even tho she only shows up for a couple of minutes in the episode she gets to hold hands with Bi (referring to the episode 5 scene) dude.. I wouldn't mind being an extra on ijuksa.. if I can hold Bi's hands for a minute on screen I'd be one happy camper :P or let me be the actress who jumps off the bridge.. and have Bi perform CPR on me :P they don't even have to pay me.. I'll be glad to volunteer.

for some reason.. after watching the episodes I kinda feel that SMA reminds me of SHG in certain angles :unsure:

^i found the lyrics to 이죽일놈의 사랑 -이수영 (The Love I Want to Kill - Lee Soo Young)

아니에요 그대는 내 사람이 아니죠

그래 어울리지 않아요 내겐

처음 그댈 보았을 때도 내 맘속에 들어 왔던 그때도

그댄 아니었죠

달아나요 내 눈이 보지 못하게

내 가슴이 자라지 않게 내 마음이 알지 못하게

오오 미움으로 깊게 자라난 그대가

나의 가슴을 뚫고 사랑이란 낫지 않을 뿌릴 내려

사랑해요 사랑해줘요 그대여

안돼 우리 이러면 안돼 멈춰서 더는 안돼

할 수 없죠 내 맘을 없던 일로 지워내는 일

눈물 먼저 흘리게 하죠

그댈 보지 않았더라면 아니 그대라는 사람 없다면

아프지 않을텐데

미워해요 사랑을 알게 해서 그대 땜에 살게 해서

나도 날 어쩔 수 없어

오오 미움으로 긒게 자라난 그대가

나의 가슴을 뚫고 사랑이란 낫지 않을 뿌릴 내려

사랑해요 사랑해줘요 그대여

안돼 우리 이러면 안돼 멈춰서 그대여

사랑해요 사랑해줘요 그대여

안돼 우리 이러면 안돼 멈춰서 더는 안돼

o.O

WOW!! ALBERT!! YOU ARE OUR SAVIOR!!!!!

THANK YOU for your AWESOME translations AND THE WONDERFUL LYRICS!!!!!!!!

ALBERT HWAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub:

*edit X2*

i'll go rominize the above AND BELOW and post it. Be back in a jiff!

i also found

dream- kwill

나 사랑하지 못하게 차라리 나의

눈이 멀게 해버릴 것이지

왜 내가 그대의 아름다움을 보게

만들었는지 나 이젠 너무 늦었지

그대는 이미 내안에 퍼져 씻어 내려해도

지워보려해도 끝없이 온 몸에 점점

번져만가 조금씩 지쳐가지 너무나

익숙한 아픔에 쓰러지라고 나의

어깨를 짓누르면서 세상은 말을 하지

나는 꿈을 꿔서는 안된다고 아무런

희망도 너와의 사랑도 내겐 허락되지

않은 거라고 나 꿈을 꾸지 못하게

차라리 나의 숨이 멎게 나를 데려가지

왜 나를 여기 그대와 함께 남아있게 하는지

나 아무꿈이 없었지 그래야 살수 있었기에

꿈을 꾸게 되면 사랑하게 되면 더욱 더

힘들어 지는걸 알기에

조금씩 지쳐가지

너무나 익숙한 아픔에 쓰러지라고 나의

어깨를 짓누르면서 세상은 말을 하지

나는 꿈을 꿔서는 안된다고 아무런 희망도

너와의 사랑도 내겐 허락되지 않은거라고

널 갖고 싶어 나 자꾸 욕심이 생겨 나도

이제 행복해 지고 싶어 아무리 포기하려고

해봐도 내눈은 계속 널 향해서 멈춰서서 있어

계속 꿈을 꾸면서 지쳐가지 너무나 익숙한

아픔에 쓰러지라고 나의 어깨를 짓누르면서

세상은 말을 하지 나는 꿈을 꿔서는 안된다고

아무런 희망도 너와의 사랑도

내겐 허락되지 않은거라고.....

OMGosh Albert HOW DO YOU DO IT??

I even went to yahoo korea and inputed the title in korean and then ka sa for lyrics, and i got some weird search results :(

THANKS SOOOO MUCH ALBERT!!!!!!!!!! *****MUAH*****

Archived