[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dDoKbOkGi

does anyone know if this drama is going to air on the korean channel in U.S.??? I REALLY want to see it but dunno where to watch it.

Guest JULiiA.

Acck im sooo excited for this drama. Like you dont even know!! Bi looks soooo hott in those pictures especially in the poster.

I like him kinda messy and rough looking its too hott. Although smoooth and clean is pretty hott too.

Thanks for all of the pictures.

Guest StylishAzNx07

POSTPONED???!? not again!! it happened to cruel love and soon it got canceled...now this is postponed? dayum why dont they just premiere the dayum drama....all this postponing and canceling stuff is making me sick. :(

Guest melon.yun

omg ~~!!! leeminhyuk~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =DDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!~~~ hahhaha and alsoooo biii~~~ >_ < im not exactly a mina fan tho... cause she has a natural look but not a pretty one lol >_ <! but i cant wait to watch this =)

Guest Janice<3

AHHHH BI IS IN IT PUHAHAHA my mom was telling me to dl it on clubbox but i told her it wasn't out yet i got screamed at puahaha XD

Guest dDoKbOkGi

AHHHH BI IS IN IT PUHAHAHA my mom was telling me to dl it on clubbox but i told her it wasn't out yet i got screamed at puahaha XD

:lol: hahaha

Guest Thing7212

holy cow!! Rain is so damn hot in those pic, this is a drama not to be missed! He seems to have loss some weight - face slimmer.....

Guest SunnykiM

they're gonna postpone this drama?

Wow Bi seeem soooooooooo busy... tho... its like hes almost Superman but Korean and Hot... ^^

does he have concerts and stuff too?

But yea i wanna see this drama !!!!!!

I'm suprised there aren't a lot of posts... i was expecthing this drama thread to have like 50 pages... ^^

Aish....Is it true that this drama is going to be postponed?? Haven't the first few episodes already been completed...u know the scruffy look and dried damaged hair ( amazing how wonderful Bi's hair looked at the concert compared to the drama previews- how do they do it? )

When I wz in HK I watched the entertainment news and there wz this segment that showed Bi leaving HK and commentators said Bi wz rushing back to Korea to shoot his new drama....that wz just 3 days ago... :unsure:

Archived