[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

Guest sparklinghugs

i can't wait for this drama to come out. it looks like we'll get to see a very sexy and tough image of bi ^^

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't wait for this drama to come out. it looks like we'll get to see a very sexy and tough image of bi ^^

I guess I have to get used to this initial scruffy look in the drama. After all he is a street fighter whose dad is a gang member. But later on he sheds this look and becomes the Bi that I always like ! :D

Guest s3rene

Wow a lot of people are anticipating this drama to see Bi in it. However, I do not think I want to see it since it is too bloody violent and I also do not enjoy seeing Bi half naked throughout the whole series. He has an awesome body but he should be more decent and put a shirt on.

Guest VergsLGM

Wow!!! I'm really looking forward with this drama. I hope that this drama won't dissapoint me. But if I were to pick the leading lady for BI, it would be SHK because I just love watching them in Full House.

Guest kalinda

I'm one of those who is really really looking forward to watching this drama.... and about this k-fighter character, I think Bi is one guy who doesn't want to have a stereotype kind of character. He challenges himself to have various kind of characters. I support him on this. About the half naked thing, I guess I'm totally ok with this too... to each his own I guess :) . We see boxer with no shirt on right, and I guess this character needs him to do that.

Wow a lot of people are anticipating this drama to see Bi in it. However, I do not think I want to see it since it is too bloody violent and I also do not enjoy seeing Bi half naked throughout the whole series. He has an awesome body but he should be more decent and put a shirt on.

Guest ripgal

I'm one of those who is really really looking forward to watching this drama.... and about this k-fighter character, I think Bi is one guy who doesn't want to have a stereotype kind of character. He challenges himself to have various kind of characters. I support him on this. About the half naked thing, I guess I'm totally ok with this too... to each his own I guess :) . We see boxer with no shirt on right, and I guess this character needs him to do that.

i agree.. i guess he just wants to challenge different roles..n this is obviously a challenging one!! well..u maybe distracted by the half naked thing.. but im HAPPY 2 see!!! :lol:

oo really looking fwd to this!!! Bi!!! <3<3<3 and i like shin mina toooo.. it's been awhile since i saw her in drama.. and there's the cute guy from "the guy is cool" movie rite? yay.. loads of eye candy, haha.

i agree.. i guess he just wants to challenge different roles..n this is obviously a challenging one!! well..u maybe distracted by the half naked thing.. but im HAPPY 2 see!!! :lol:

:lol: exactly...i can't imagine how his fans will react if he's really topless for most of this drama :rolleyes:

Archived