[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StylishAzNx07

Bi looks nice in the intimate picture with Shin Min Ah at the beach. They look more compatible together than with SHG.

yea i agree that bi looks good with shin min ah, but she still can't replace song hye gyo. B) although i like shin min ah alot and am greatly looking forward to this drama.

Guest dOotsiez

i'm anticipating dis drama too much i fink, so scared it might not liv up to mai expectations, but then, it's by the scriptwriter of misa, so i fink it will b good

Jeong JiHun said that it will be better than Full House ! :D Let's wait and see... :lol: Just don't want a sad ending like MISA and Sangdoo. ;)

wendy, Bi is really say that? where ?what time?I wonder !please ,tell me. thanks !

A love to kill is a tragedy and FH is a comedy .they are different .

yea i agree that bi looks good with shin min ah, but she still can't replace song hye gyo. B) although i like shin min ah alot and am greatly looking forward to this drama.

agree with you. :D:P

wendy, Bi is really say that? where ?what time?I wonder !please ,tell me. thanks !

A love to kill is a tragedy and FH is a comedy .they are different .

agree with you. :D:P

Hehehe..jsgn, it was mentioned in one of the interviews he gave..forgot which one ! :D He aslo said that his role as Kang Bok Guk is so much different than LYJ. Let's wait and see, shall we ? :D

Hehehe..jsgn, it was mentioned in one of the interviews he gave..forgot which one ! :D He aslo said that his role as Kang Bok Guk is so much different than LYJ. Let's wait and see, shall we ? :D

:( I'm a little sad hearing of that. FH is the best for me. I disgree with him extremely!! especially, the new drama havent been finished. :lol::lol:

sorry ,out of the title.

KBG is different from LYJ, I agree . It seems that Bi has strong confidence of the role.

jsgn.. he hurt his leg few days ago while filming. So maybe on Saturday, we may not see him dance like usual. I really can't tell how bad..but knowing him, he will still do his best ! Let's see what happens in Beijing .

Guest amaya0625

dramatitle14cp.jpg

dramatitle21he.jpg

dramatitle30xl.jpg

dramatitle42ye.jpg

Beautiful pictures..Bi is killing me..he looks soooo handsome in white!

jsgn.. he hurt his leg few days ago while filming. So maybe on Saturday, we may not see him dance like usual. I really can't tell how bad..but knowing him, he will still do his best ! Let's see what happens in Beijing .

omg..seriously? :( i hope the injury was not that bad and hope he'll recover soon..

Archived