[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously lookin 4ward2 this series!! im well exicted!Shin Mina is gonna be pretty in this since she is a model/actress so we can see how gorgeous she can be coz usually she isnt all pamered in her series! Bi's hot as usual :P

Guest LovexMelody

akkk kinda disappointed that sin minah is the main girl....but i guess i have to live with it because BI is in it ^^*

Guest 0_liceyy

i keep on seeing dis topic but i never clicked on it. i never knew it would be bi's new upcoming drama! xDD i've seen making of's and wow he is working so hard! bi fighting! <33

seriously lookin 4ward2 this series!! im well exicted!Shin Mina is gonna be pretty in this since she is a model/actress so we can see how gorgeous she can be coz usually she isnt all pamered in her series! Bi's hot as usual :P

she's gonna be a model?

cool!!

I can't wait to see minah. :)

i like the title.... so catchy.

omg i cant wait!!! ahhh bi and shin mina unnie!!! i love her and she acts relly good especially when she's a hello kitty. if i write the "b" word will it spell "hello kitty" again? i just typed hello kitty haha

Guest sailorwintersonata

22 DAYS TO GO till oct31....

I can't wait. Gotta to see Rain with his black hair as a bodyguard in this serie. So happy!!

Guest Incise Soul

I can't wait for this drama! The cast is great. The couple looks really good together too. Bi is so HOT with his hair like that and the clothing too.

Guest xXeunhaexP

22 DAYS TO GO till oct31....

ahah hello unnie ah! how ahve you beeen?? i can see you are anticipating a lot on this drama:)

Archived