SINGLE EYELIDS

Guest banana milk =)

Guest dream_on

thank you guys for all the picture and tutorials! i love this thread. ahah. i'm one of those people who just gave up completely on makeup cause i never figured out how to use it but you guys are my inspiration.

blisskiss: you're so gorgeous!!! you have such a flawless face! one question though...what eyeshadow did you use for the gold? i love the color~

ah but i'm not feeling that model's makeup. i guess it's cause it's runway makeup that they made is so...werid but she just looks really tired to me. but thank you for telling us about her. i will look for more of her pictures to see how she does her makeup

00300m.jpg

00240m.jpg

it doesn't really seem like they do much with her eyes =/ i kinda like these two but they're kinda plain

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest suejinners

^Welll... most of the pics of hye park are from fashion shows

and fashion shows = uniqueeee makeup.

but anyways blisskiss!! your soo pretty! NICE skin also!

thanks for the tutorial

I think single eyelid look great wearing eyeliner, i don't have single eyelid but my sister has. I'm posting her pic later, she looks so pretty. Sometimes i wish i have single because i have huge eye and double eyelid. I tell you guys, huge eye and double lid doesn't look nice, it makes you look sleppy, blurry and dopey.

Guest Aestas

uh, maybe its the shape? cuz in general, double eyelids would be more awake looking then single eyelids...

Guest Jenii.E

@ blisskiss - ur face is so SPOTLESS -_- i envy yoo, lol. thnx for the tutorials

how do yoo tell if yoo have sok ssanguhpool or not :mellow:

Guest Baybe Gyrl`

blisskiss -- share me your secret of nice skin :ph34r: . you lucky duck you.

thank you forrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the very clear tutorial. your camera's good too! what is it btw?

Guest satisfaction!

ACKKK THIS THREAD ROCKS! :)

Thanks to all those pretty Soompiers who posted their own tutorials! Totally experimenting at home right now ;) Mwhahaha<3

Guest blisskiss

blisskiss: you're so gorgeous!!! you have such a flawless face! one question though...what eyeshadow did you use for the gold? i love the color~

I used a revlon illuminance cream shadow. i think the shade set is called va va bloom. it's the third color, but the colors in this set are all great and showed up on my skin tone.

300.jpg

blisskiss -- share me your secret of nice skin :ph34r: . you lucky duck you.

thank you forrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the very clear tutorial. your camera's good too! what is it btw?

haha... thanks, but i didn't have very nice skin a few months ago. i've been on antibiotics, face wash, and birthcontrol from the dermatologist for a little while! that's why i use the concealer--to cover up dark spots from old acne. I'm just lucky that I didn't have scarring.

my camera is a sony cybershot, 5 megapixel. the trick with digital cams is to use the "flower" function when you do close-ups. it gets the focus right for close details.

Guest deportedkorean

i was wondering... after going through that other thread "Who doesn't like double eyelids"..... all the people who posted who said "i don't care, it doesn't make a difference, you shouldn't get double eyelid surgery"... ALL of them stated they have double eyelids.

AND adding to that, some people said their single eyelid friends get complimented on their eyes... I have never been complimented on my eyes (i think, my memory is bad) when they were plain with no makeup.

Have you girls ever got compliments with your single eyelids? i was just wondering..

i think personally, my eyes are just too small compared to the rest of my face... that's one reason i want double eyelids... make my face a little more proportional. all my pictures.. i especially notice them in school pictures cuz those are head shots. my facial features aren't proportional with my eyes.

I know, dont you just hate that?

I've never been complimented on my single lids...lol...i've been complimented on my double lids when i put glue...LOL...

blisskiss- your skin look AWESOME. it really does. i'm loving the green eyeshadow.

your single lids aren't too heavy, so your eyeliner shows even when you open your eyes. unfortunately, my lids are too heavy...

yeah, blisskiss has the NICE single lids...lol...

Guest xjennifurx

i have two pictures of my eyes. (or rather my face)

phone camera pictures.

not too clear. but you can still tell what i have on.

000097159mu.jpg

05100516560zx.jpg

dont look @ my nose. hahahahaa me and my nostrils!

I have liquid eyeliner on top, little bit of black pencil eyeliner on bottom.

white eye shadow on the bottom corner (toward the nose),

and purple eye shadow on the bottom toward the ears.

first picture, i also have gold eye eyeshadow on top lids towards the nose,

and a dark brown green towards the ear.

second picture, i have nothing on the top lids.

i enjoy putting eyeshadow on the bottom of my eye.

like funky purple as in the picture and white. makes my eyes look bigger.

as you can tell, i do not have long eye lash.

they are short and lacking in number (:()...

i am planning to purchase a good fake eyelash. hopefully i will look okay. =P

Guest -innocence-

before

before.jpg

and after curling lashes (i know i didn't do a very good job..some are bent hehe), mascara, and a bit of eyeshadow

after.jpg

not too different, but curling my eyelashes makes me look more awake :w00t:

i hate my fat droopy lids! :tongue2:

Guest deportedkorean

^does your eyelashes ever start losing its curl through the day???

...mine does...curse the fat droopy lid.

you guys are so good at this!

even though i have double,

it still works on them

:]

seriously,

you guys are awesome.

Guest banana milk =)

000097159mu.jpg

05100516560zx.jpg

You're freaking pretty!! I LOVE your eyemakeup.. what white eyeshadow do you use? I need to buy one but I don't know what's good or not. Same with your purple eyeshadow. Your makeup looks really good :D

& blisskiss.. has the NICE single eyelids (I agree with deportedkorean) & you have such nice skin!! I'm so JEALOUS.. you should post up your skin care regime too, not just your pretty eyemakeup :blush:

I'm so glad I made this thread. You guys rock my socks off and I find myself checking this thread, like every 10 minutes (when I'm on the computer). If I fail my junior year it will be because of soompi :ph34r:

-innocence- dude my eyelash curler SUCKS. I just bought one on a whim @ walgreens for like.. $3 and it always pinches my eyes. I hope I can buy one from Shiseido soon.. and whenever I DO curl my sad, short eyelashes they just go back to normal in abt one hour.

YOU GUYS ARE ALL LOOKIN GOOD :w00t:

It makes me wanna say, "WHAT'S COOKIN`, GOOD LOOKIN`!"

<3

Guest Baybe Gyrl`

you guys! remember how i talked about eyeliner smearing and what not?

well, MAC liquidlast liner has GREAT reviews about how this thing does NOT come off. now it might be a con when it comes to cleaning, but HEY! if it doesn't smear on my single eyelids ... I'M HAPPY!

i'm going to purchase it soon! it's on my to-buy list ^_^ .

Guest Baybe Gyrl`

dang, i did not realize that i triple posted. sorry guys =( .

i think i got too excited about announcing the liquidlast liner.

i think they're way more convenient than the fluidlines. the fluidlines might be awesome, but it comes in a pot and you have to use a brush with it to glide it on. that's kind of inconvenient for me and i would have to bring the brush everywhere with me in case i needed to touch up or whatever.

plus, the pot would be a weird fit in my clutch purse that i always have with me when i go out.

sounds like i'm advertising their product now lols.

Guest Aestas

xjennifurx wow, your amazingly cute and pretty! i like putting color on the bottom lid too. :D

blisskiss -- grrrrr no acne... i hate my acne. seriously, i don't know what to do about them. i wash my face, exfoliate, toner, moisturizer, benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, tried them all to no avail.

Guest xjennifurx

You're freaking pretty!! I LOVE your eyemakeup.. what white eyeshadow do you use? I need to buy one but I don't know what's good or not. Same with your purple eyeshadow. Your makeup looks really good :D

& blisskiss.. has the NICE single eyelids (I agree with deportedkorean) & you have such nice skin!! I'm so JEALOUS.. you should post up your skin care regime too, not just your pretty eyemakeup :blush:

I'm so glad I made this thread. You guys rock my socks off and I find myself checking this thread, like every 10 minutes (when I'm on the computer). If I fail my junior year it will be because of soompi :ph34r:

-innocence- dude my eyelash curler SUCKS. I just bought one on a whim @ walgreens for like.. $3 and it always pinches my eyes. I hope I can buy one from Shiseido soon.. and whenever I DO curl my sad, short eyelashes they just go back to normal in abt one hour.

YOU GUYS ARE ALL LOOKIN GOOD :w00t:

It makes me wanna say, "WHAT'S COOKIN`, GOOD LOOKIN`!"

<3

i use lancome eye shadows.

and some korean ones. but lancome works just as good if you can't get korean ones.

:)

Guest Aestas

^does your eyelashes ever start losing its curl through the day???

...mine does...curse the fat droopy lid.

mines loses its curl within an hour. :blink:

Here's another picture... i don't particularly like the way i did it so i don't think i'll ever put it on like this again... but maybe someone else might like it and use it for themselves.

bronze.jpg

Archived