• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Minnie-chan

LMAO i didnt even notice the button until u bought it up lol

I couldnt take my eyes off his hair lol

welp to me, it doesnt matter

I've seen other people who wore MUCH shocking than that.

Guest chocopocky

All I can say is.. usually, g-dragon has great fashion sense but his outfits lately are not so hot.. more like tacky and reminds me of andre kim a bit too much. But whatever, that's his style... I guess.

Guest CitrusFlower

Their's a limit to everything, and I'm a neutral Big Bang fan. That is crossing the line even if he's trying something new, he should know his limit. That "I love sex" button was waaay too much

Guest neferteenie

i don't have a problem with what the shirt says or anything. i just think that's an ugly shirt. tacky looking, kinda. but i don't think it's something to get worked up over.

Guest terrorterror5

the main issue with the shirt is due to his status in korea. he is the leader of one of the most popular idol groups in korea. even in america wearing a shirt like that on national television would not be appropriate. it is not the shirt that is really the problem. if he wore it out casually or at a club or whatever its fine, but it was on national tv. if big bang's fan base was a mature audience it would not be an issue, but they have alot of young fans. for that reason its inappropriate to wear at such a publicized event.

someone said before that the people watching and the fans are not stupid enough to be influenced by the shirt. i have to disagree, i think some korean idol fans are some of the craziest and immature people there are. some of them are that stupid.

style is style, but there is also social responsibility.

the hat was ugly as hell

also big bang is not hip hop, nothing close to hip hop, they represent nothing about hip hop.

i don't say it as a diss, i actually like their music, Haru haru is a great song.

Guest Onesweetypie

i cant believe some of you guys are saying GD looks good in anything. the pictures on the first post tell you he obviously doesnt. i mean, the hat and the shirt... seriously WTF is that?!

do you really think sex and 69 are kinky? o_o.

Ermm no. Not really. I was making a joke since everybody is all about Koreans being conservative and crap lol

Guest MRS.CHANGMIN(:

its not only the i love sex part.

i noticed his whole shirt is sexual.

the 69.

the f.uck you too.

and more i cant read.

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

LOL at all of this. gd's shirt and TOP's jacket. most of all... that thing on his hair that kinda reminds me of russia XD,

okay...i thought it was nothing until i read some of the comments and realized what 69 meant.

dude.@_@ yeah its Korea and ppl there tends to be more conservative so the netizens may have a point there..

and besides GD, is that a Japan flag on TOP's jacket?it looks wrong.and why are the netizens angry abt him wearing that?

Korean netizens sometimes have too many things to complain about.<_<

Guest ohemilyy

As for the TOP thing, for those who don't understand the issue here, Japan and S. Korea are currently fighting over rights to an island

not really. that's over and dokdo's korea's but theyre still bitter... it may not bother some younger koreans but it would probably richard simmons of the older generations who had to live through the period under japanese rule.

&although it was his codi that picked the shirt, im sure he saw it before he went up on stage and had a way to not show the buttons or not wear it at all. although fans may forgive him, it still ruins their reputation.

i mean im a gdragon fan too, but the shirt wasn't ok. because people are stupid, and they make mistakes, but when youre one of the most famous people in any country, people will be influenced by you even tho that sounds stupid. some people are just that crazy. and people that say they see that kind of shirt every day .. where do you live? cuz i dont see that kinda shirt every day.

Guest misun07

hm... i must agree with the critics.

although i love gd, i also feel that he has crossed the line..

dang, that shirt is so random.

& the hat.

what`s happening to our lovely g-dragon ? ):

Archived