G.dragon Shocking Koreans With His Outfit Worn At M.net 20's Choice

Guest happy.birthday

Guest A180585

GD has become such an attention seeker lately. It's kind of annoying. The fame is getting to his head. I was watching the old Big bang stuff and God how i miss them. the original Big Bang. Not the warped out one wearing mascara and tight jeans. Last time i checked, Hip Hoppers (what they use to say that represent) didn't wear any of that stuff. I'm disappointed in the fact that they are spending so much time trying to be unique and trying to stand out yet not focusing on the most important thing to a music artist: the music.

*sighs*....

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pickychu

Sex is a natural part of life. If someone's child chooses to have sex at a younger age, you can't really stop them. Just because one celebrity, whether or not he chose to wear the outfit, doesn't mean it's going to radically change most peoples minds about sex. At the age Big Bang fans are, I'm pretty sure they would have enough common sense to pick out what's appropriate for the time being and what's appropriate for later.

Parents need to stop blaming media influences on their child actions. Obviously, it's the parents fault for not keeping a closer eye on what their children are doing.

Also, what the hell is on that boys head?

Guest melloncollie07

ummm...i wouldn't think it's that big of a deal as a westerner (i've seen worse) but in korea this is probably a bit much.

Guest LOVE<3

LOL.

Just leave him alone. It wasn't THAT noticible...unlike that hat. :)

I mean, it's his own style and he looks good in that shirt. :D

but w/e people shouldn't say he's influencing their kids negativley.

It's not like he says that in any songs or anything or telling fans to have sex and stuff...geez.

i cant believe some of you guys are saying GD looks good in anything. the pictures on the first post tell you he obviously doesnt. i mean, the hat and the shirt... seriously WTF is that?!

PS: Does he really love sex and 69? :D hahaha What a kinky boy haha

do you really think sex and 69 are kinky? o_o.

Guest oshkoshbagosh18

I have to say it could have been worse.....

and that the reaction is expected

I mean even here in america where we have girl t-shirts that say"open 24 hours" and other suggestive things it's very rare where you'll find a shirt that just out right says I <3 sex on it then again it's just a shirt and I doubt(at least I hope) fans or anybody else for that matter is going to be that stupid(or that bold) to go out and start having sex or walk up to GD and ask him for it....so them saying it will influence someone is a little far fetched but Korea is a conservative country so it's understandable

at the same time GD was RAISED in a conservative country and from the interviews I've watched of him I doubt very seriously that he even knows the first thing about what his shirt is talking about....outside of learning it in health class....so there really is no need to worry all that much

Guest crazyfrog

well, i didn't really notice the words until someone pointed them out to me. the outfit was too ugly by itself, i didn't want to look at it for too long. i don't care if its suppose to be unique, it was ugly.

nothing against gd, i quite like him, but seriously, that outfit was quite hideous.

i don't know, i didn't really mind the tags, but maybe it's a bigger deal in asian countries cos they're more conservative about sex and stuff.

Guest virvir111

i dont think its as bad as TOP's incident.. korean netizens are just saying "wtf is he doing" but when TOP wore that japanese natziesque flag jacket,, he was calld " a traitor.." n went through worse comments from netizens and media.

Guest lheeyah

You guys do realize that those stickers were a part of the shirt and he didn't just put it there right? The shirt is by John Galliano, and all of the Big Bang boys wearing his clothes at m.net 20's Choice. So I think that their stylist may have had something to do with this (I've noticed they've been wearing lots of John Galliano lately, which I don't think really suits them. They seriously need a new stylist). I know they're free to wear whatever they want, but they've also said before that a lot of their clothes are given to them and they just choose from those. I'm guessing the clothes they had to choose from for this event were all really ugly in the first place, that's why they ended up looking like that (cuz aside from gd, the other guys weren't looking good either).

Also, this:

ok i really am a big fan of g dragon

but that shirt was designed to be worn by gays

one of the button says "fear the queer"

john galliano (the shirt's designer) is a very blunt and proud gay man and is saying that gays should be proud, loud, etc.

and i dont think gd knew that.

poor gd

I didn't even make that connection when I saw "fear the queer" on his shirt. Now I really don't think he knows everything that's written on the shirt. Well I'm sure he knows what I <3 sex means, but this one?

People have been saying that he's not getting the harsh treatment for wearing this cuz he's a guy, but just from the reaction of netizens you can see that he has been getting the dirt from them. Whatever, the shirt is ugly and I hope he never wears it again.

it definitely is different, but it's his choice

i was pretty surprised in the beginning and laughed

the fans are just making it too big of a deal

Guest expressway.

I can't believe people getting mad over words, he wore an even worse shirt at the YG concert in NY that said "Girls Girls Girls" and two ladies having sex on it. :blink: btw wtf is that on his head??

word. O___O

but yea.

everyone knows gd's a bit eccentric with his clothes.

Guest supErnova1114

I'm not a Big-Bang anti (I quite like TOP actually :P) but the

only thing wrong with GD's outfit is the "I love

sex

button

and...the wig....o-o

overall, he has a funny taste of style

First picture all i did was LOL

xD its his style let him be unique : D

trendsetters? yes he is : D

if they're so uptight about it, watch what your kid wears out sometimes.

speak out. and you wont have too much problemss..

Guest sweetVisions

With the amount of curse words I see on shirts and drug-related phrases (Yunho, I'm looking at you, haha), I just assumed that they didn't know what it meant. Guess I was wrong.

Maybe this is GD's way of "coming out" *cough* (since someone posted that the shirt was made for gays)

don't get your panties in a bunch, i'm joking

Someone should definitely start a blog or something and post all these "unique" shirts that celebrities wear.

Archived