G.dragon Shocking Koreans With His Outfit Worn At M.net 20's Choice

Guest happy.birthday

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wuv4yooh

at first ..i thought it was the thing of his head that was causing the problem..but turn out ..it was his shirt...muahahahah...lmao...o0o well i guess...

Guest stardaisy212

i wonder if PETA got Big Bang for their outfits on the blue carpet (g dragons' hat and taeyang's jacket)

i no this isnt their first time wearing fur too. >.<

the shirt is not as worse as them wearing fur.

the I<3Sx and Fcuk you too?

thats just stickers for gods sake

and i am more concerned on the actual tshirt itself than that o.0

i mean this is like those ppl who films in chinese drama who are poor

hahahaha but hey its his style and we should respect it

who would wanna go around wearing that kind of tee

the trend wont go there seriously -.-

I don't see what's so wrong with the shirt.

Sometimes fans go crazy and get mad at the strangest stuff.

The only thing wrong is that thing on G Dragon's head.

What everyone needs to realise is that fans in Korea are not like fans on Soompi, they do not think the same. While to you guys this may seem like they are nitpicking on small issues and that this is nothing, over here it is a big issue. You do not wear a shirt that says I LOVE SEX to an award show, ever. And in a more conservative country like Korea, it makes it more of a big issue, since GD is an idol and young kids look up to him. I'm sure he knows what it means, and I would think that GD, being born and bred in Korea, would know how to carry himself infront of the Korean public.

While I am sure this will blow over in a few days, no doubt, this incident will continue to haunt GD and I am very sure that they will bring this shirt issue out every other time he (or other celebs) do something that offend netizens, and it will definitely hurt his reputation. Much like they're doing with the TOP/jacket incident now.

Guest ngjyyy

nozomiii, just because he's an idol doesn't make it necessary for him to be a certain way. let's not make it sound like he wants so dearly to be an idol star. yeah, i guess it's common fame knowledge to know that wearing a shirt advertising "i love sex" is gonna offend half the nation but isn't it time we all grew up?

sex is life,

sex is good,

sex is normal,

sex is universal.

my question is . . . is putting an "i love sex" sticker going to make young bigbang fans have sex? don't you think the ones who understand what sex is wouldn't be dumb enough to start having sex just cause gd put it on his shirt?

---

people who are defending him need to understand that gd 1000% knows what "i love sex" means, even though he may not know what 69 is. also, defending him by saying he didn't know or that his coordis decided the outfit doesn't do him justice. gd DID make a mistake & i understand that. i just think it's not. a. big. deal.

why don't we focus on more important matters like global warming & move on with our lives. he made a mistake & he probably won't do it again.

only thing i have to comment on is that cat on his head that's finally made its return. but dangg, i think he just went up a notch in my book. he's so . . . strange<3.

I so agree with you because it's not like after seeing Jiyong putting on that sticker makes fans want to have sex. Like, what logic is that.

Haha and the cat on his head thing<3 I think he is strange and still so lovable : )

I think people who blame him or so should get over this. Why is it that there are so many people picking on him/his shirt when I don't really see anyone who picks on the other singers who wore shirts with explicit contents? I am not bashing DBSK here, in fact, I am a fan of DBSK. But you see, Jae wore a shirt with something "fuc.king" or whatever printed for the rising sun japanese mv but I don't think there's any commotion about it. Or if there is, and that I am wrong, feel free to correct me.

All I know is, I am loving Bigbang moreeee and more, and not forgetting DBSK! : D

Gosh, it's just a shirt. It's not like he's actually doing the 69 pose on the stage or anything.

I find the shirt pretty hillarious, haha! That's ma Bong. <3

Guest littletwinboval

I think that is fine since now we are in the 21th century. Everyone have their fashion love so we should respect each and everyone's fashion sense.

Guest eluphant

Netizens and Reporters try to find everything that's wrong with a celebrity and exploit it. >_>

It's how they make money. No wonder Britney Spears went crazy.

Guest footlongposter

I think its hard on any celebrities when it comes to the clothes they wear.

especially for bigbang since many mentions them as trendsetters.

I think GD was just trying to be different as usual(hehe)

I don't think it should be taken so seriously haha since many will be distracted by GD himself!lol!

its true,its just a statement and not an act..haha

I don't get the fuss about TOP though

(omgg he's sooo cute especially the last photo!!*dies*)

I think i have that kinda jacket somewhere*rummages closet*

lol!

It's just a shirt, but it IS an inappropriate shirt. Call me old-fashioned, but I believe being seen by the public, celebrities should act responsibly. I'm not going to condemn him, but he did wrong and I hope he doesn't repeat it. I'm a Big Bang fan, and I like my favorite groups not to just be good artists, but respectable individuals as well.

[i don't get the fuss about TOP's jacket though, I thought being in this period of globalization, people would be more open to symbols and ideas from other countries, but I guess not.]

All i can say is LOL.

LOL at that thing on his head.

And LOL at everything.

Thats GDragon for you <3

LOL ahaha thats the first thing i thought too! then i looked at his shirt and was like . :o ohhh

but yeah, i dont think the shirt/buttons w/e are 'that' much of a deal, may not have been too appropriate.

Buuuutt i think that it might have been a bit exaggerated, dont think he meant anything or intended to send any messages out by wearing something like that. :|

Archived