G.dragon Shocking Koreans With His Outfit Worn At M.net 20's Choice

Guest happy.birthday

Guest virtuosorosiny

Well, I do have to say that it was a bit inappropriate, whether it may be his personal style or stylist. :\ I guess things are a bit more strict in Korea than they are here in America. Free speech, but it seems all out of place.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aznserpent

I'll be honest, he looks like a richard simmons with that outfit. Don't get me wrong, Gdragon is my favorite big bang member, but with that outfit he looks like the type of guy who thinks he can wear whatever he wants. Come on, wat kind of man wears a leopard skin shirt and a russian hat. Thats just looks weird. I don' hate the outfit cuz it is offensive, i dislike it cuz it looks hella gay.

Guest SukarDrops

I dont see what the big deal is.. I mean if wondergirls can shake their behinds in little to small mini skirts doing sexy dances then whats so major about his shirt?? if korea was all that conservative then people like Hyori,Um Jung Hwan and the likes would be BANNED from making music.. they wouldnt be ALLOWED to make their movies since a great deal of them has boobs and butts flashing across the screen...a female in the tinniest skirt and a belly shirt shaking her goods on stage is more of a statement about "hearting sex" and "69"more then anybody male or female wearing a button on their shirt saying it...all this and a dont even like Gdragon <_<

Guest orangejuice

xD i didn't even notice the clothes until i read.

i thought you were talking about the hair!

haha =) well it shouldn't be too big of a deal, i guess

but what's wrong with TOP's jacket?

( *__* i love his hair there )

• 2 weeks later...
Guest azngrl86

I didn't think his shirt was offensive but then again different culture's are different...But I think it's GD's unique sense of style along with big bang as they are said to be TRENDSETTER'S ...personally I love big bang's fashion... fans didn't need to make a big deal out of it although I can understand for the kids and stuff but one has one right to express themselves...and I read somewhere that most of his style comes from his sister's store and he's trying to advertise for her and he said I can't quote right cuz I forgot it but it's along the lines of He wants to be the type of person that can clash fashion with music in the industry he wants to be known for that

Guest keyofhearts

GD must not choose it by himself - i mean there's also the stylist

i hope ppl" forget this soon cause it's not a very big deal

he didn't mean doing that

Guest honeyxswt

I'm Korean American.. and I seriously don't see what the big deal is about that shirt. Well, personally not really my taste but I don't really find it offensive.

And this wasn't even on like SBS, KBS, MBC.. it was on a CABLE show. Man, Korean people are gonna flip out when they see MTV.

I feel bad that the public just bashed on him like this.. it shouldn't really be THAT much of a big of deal.

Guest msbonbon

ooh wow at first i only saw the funky style and i was like nothings wrong with that then i saw the button and the number 69..i love g dragon but its kinda weird seeing him wear something thats so sexually..like 69? lmao *awkward* i dont wanna know bout those kinda things....lols maybe its just me o_o i do agree tho that this is not a big deal and that he should have the freedom to wear anything he wants..and that the public is being too mean to him =(

Guest your--HEROine

I agree with SuSHiLiCiOuS.

That just PLAIN SUCKS!

Anyways, I don't even know why GD would wear that though.

I mean his outfit looks ridiculous.

I LOVE Big Bang but MAN, GD's outfit (especially his shirt) is ridiculous.

And his afro thing, what the hell is that. HHhaha.

I swear, celebrities wear the most ridiculous thing and gets away with it.

I don't even care about what it says, the shirt is just UGLY.

Don't hate me now GD LOVERS and Big Bang lovers.

I LOVE them too but hey, you gotta know how to critique your FAVORITE people of all times too.

But ANYWAYS, I just have to mention.

TAEYANG LOOKS SUPER DUPER GORGEOUS just standing there.

MAN! That guy is TOO HOT!

About TOP, I don't see what the big issue is.

It doesn't necessarily have to mean anything.

Sometimes the media can be so overly obsessive and crazy.

Archived