Not allow to date from same company??

Can QE and MD just skip the dating part and get married first??=]]

;) Totally agreed wif u....hehe

i was getting all happy until i saw that you were just joking :(

*cough*

i meet both standards

well, well, well....

that's what we suggested too

haven't been in here for a while...was busy with christmas activities, etc... :o

anyway, thanks Galaxie for scanning!

he looks so hot in that picture

Missy......so sorry to make ur expression be in roller coaster...hehe

altho u meet the 2 very basic standards.....but MD still prefer someone older than him....

So it more approriate this person to be QE :P (I can see Missy's angry face again....kekeke)

So lots of Xmas activities......so lots of present??

Not like me.....juz have MD and QE and Sam to accompany me for this lonely Xmas :(

Aahhhhh... it has 2 episodes??? I kept my eyes on MD whenever I could, and I thought my eyes played a trick on me because I only saw him took a sip or two from the glass on the table beside the couch... anyway... *runs to ydy* :D

:lol: Shiro....u really juz glued ur eyes on MD??

Actually all members are equally happy, playful and outgoing....

:o U even counted how many sip MD taken??.....hahaha

But MD was so cute when he alwayz saying 'I have say she got ONE only'and stand up when the host as the girl to choose her fav among 183Club....I tink he wanna some attention as he feel jealous bcos QE choose YXS over him....(but actually QE statement on YXS was not true, QE actually dun like Virgo guy....she like Libra guy :P)

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xxingy_XP

Omg! That's the guy from Tian Guo de Jia Yi! They played it on the local Chinese channel recently. :X I only watched the last like... 6 episodes, but I was so mad at the end of that drama. Haha... XD Ming Dao's really cute. I really liked him in that series.

:lol: I just can't help it... whenever MD comes onscreen, my eyes just went directly to him on their own... I have no say on this... :lol: But I really like how they interacted together... it looked like fun when they're together... But I couldn't find the torrent file for the 4th August one... >.< The short clip would have to suffice, I guess... *sigh*

The only part of TGDJY that I liked is the ending... :P Don't really like Cindy Wang and Leon Williams, so I'm very glad with the ending... now, if only they made a spin-off from that ending... ;)

Welcome xxingy_XP!!

I din finished TianGuoDejiaYi....not like u, u watched the last6 but I watched the first 9epis then cun bear to watch it.....i juz feel so frustrated when seeing MD alwayz being hurt but still pretending....alwayz beside Cyndi altho he knew Cyndi was thinking of Leon......

Morever I feel Cyndi acting and talking a little bit :blink: (soory for her fans)

got to work now....chat later!

tengteng....I wouldnt say TGDJY is not good....really depend on individual...

I was actually very excited after watching 1st epi and 2nd....but gradually....lost interest....

partly bcos Leon acting + Cyndi talking style :P

Shiro.......after reading ur posting and serious consideration....I agreed wif u....

I shld be happy wif the ending wif Leon together wif Cyndi.....rather than Cyndi wif MD or Leon wif MD......:lol: :lol: :lol:

Shiro...do u wan to try filefront link for the 4 Aug GGBBM??

If yes, I can help u to find it.....juz let me know ;)

Guest yukibabe

:lol::lol: Shiro.....finally u watch the complete episode!!

Very funny, isnt it!

I feel any variety wif 183Club or 7F will be super funny as they all are playful ppl ;)

Oh.....this 183Club GGBBM got 2pi (4/8/2005~20min + 5/8/2005~40min)

Did u dlg the 4/8/2005?

the host disclose to them tat QE admire Johnny and XQ admired Shaowei in tis episode....

and then they talk and talk wat happen in the bus when they coming back from filming (how Johnny n QE sing together).....then I quickly notice how MD reaction will be :P

Tat's y ppl r speculating tat the reason why MD drink.....kekeke

Hi GaLaxie and Shiro401! i have been visiting this thread eversince i fell in love with The Prince turned into a Frog series and the most of all the QE and MD pairing...have been having my fill of QE and MD moments. As i was reading the post above, it got me so interested to watch the clips you've been talking about..would really like to see MD's reaction and QE's as well.

Can you tell me where i can find and download the said episodes? you can just give me a link to it?

Guest Crystaln

Galaxie, Missy, Shiro, tengteng and every1,

wish you all happy holidays and a happy NewYear :D

I know this is a litle late, I just finally have time to post :) you guys are so funny over here lolzz.. :D

Hi GaLaxie and Shiro401! i have been visiting this thread eversince i fell in love with The Prince turned into a Frog series and the most of all the QE and MD pairing...have been having my fill of QE and MD moments. As i was reading the post above, it got me so interested to watch the clips you've been talking about..would really like to see MD's reaction and QE's as well.

Can you tell me where i can find and download the said episodes? you can just give me a link to it?

Hai yukibabe

Welcome to the Frog prince MingDao's thread!!

This epis of GGBBM feat 183Club was super funny :D

Johnny and Sam even kiss in tis epi....hehehe

GGBBM 5/8/05 link I posted few page b4....mayb u can search for it...

But as for 4/8/05, I will search the link during my lunch time, if successful, I post up to u ;)

Those link are filefront link (unlimited time n download).....Can U dlg from FF ?

Galaxie, Missy, Shiro, tengteng and every1,

wish you all happy holidays and a happy NewYear

I know this is a litle late, I just finally have time to post , you guys are so funny over here lolzz..

Hai Crystaln....

It's never too late to post and it's never too late to fall in love wif MD and Prince Turned Frog :P

I see you in AF too.....knew u r a dedicated uploader....;)

But I seldom post in AF cos I afraid I violated the rulez, hehehe :phew:

Happy New Year to u too!!

May PTF shines even brighter in other country in 2006!! (Mayb in Japan, then QE and MD can go promoting together.....*dreaming now for them*)

Hi crystaln, yukibabe... welcome to the frogger and MD's club... :D

Yeah, the kissing episode is very funny... I watched it again last night and laughed like a lunatic the whole time... :lol: Those expression on their face when they saw the other's pursed lips could be made into mastercard commercial... priceless... :lol:

GaLaxie, I would welcome anything... Filefront, torrent, anything... :P BTW, a question... do filefront allow resuming downloads? Or do I have to download it in one go?

Or I would rather MD and QE go promoting in Indonesia... then I would come with all my Froggie's belonging to be signed... B):lol:

Guest tengteng

Hi Crystaln!!!! I'm glad that you enjoy watching PTF!!

I wish I had a happy holidays too but I haven't complete my geo project....=(

But anyway, happy new year to you!=))

Guest yukibabe

Hai yukibabe

Welcome to the Frog prince MingDao's thread!!

This epis of GGBBM feat 183Club was super funny :D

Johnny and Sam even kiss in tis epi....hehehe

GGBBM 5/8/05 link I posted few page b4....mayb u can search for it...

But as for 4/8/05, I will search the link during my lunch time, if successful, I post up to u ;)

Those link are filefront link (unlimited time n download).....Can U dlg from FF ?

Hai Crystaln....

It's never too late to post and it's never too late to fall in love wif MD and Prince Turned Frog :P

I see you in AF too.....knew u r a dedicated uploader....;)

But I seldom post in AF cos I afraid I violated the rulez, hehehe :phew:

Happy New Year to u too!!

May PTF shines even brighter in other country in 2006!! (Mayb in Japan, then QE and MD can go promoting together.....*dreaming now for them*)

Thanks! i saw the GGBBM 5/8/05 clip and im trying to download it now...il wait for the other one okey? :D thanks a lot! i havent tried to download with FF since it takes so long.....

Shiro and yukibabe

I still cun find the FF link for GGBBM 4/8/2005.

BUt I will try again during weekend as I can have full time on computer...not like now, have to work and cun surf freely :P

oh i heard he asked for too much money, therefore he didn't get some kind of role i forgot for which movie :(

actually I tink regarding their pay is determine by their manager (sun tze rong) not by artist themselves :phew: ...

I tink is not bcos of the $$ only, I heard is bcos his manager Doraemon Sun TzeRong request he(Sun) was able to read all script b4 filming as he afraid the storyline not suitable wif the artist...and this and tat....mayb tat the reason y gossip spread.

I was not too sure of this too.... :blush:

yeah, I heard the same thing GaLaxie did. I, too, think the money matter would be left to the manager's hand... Sun Zhong would be the one responsible for his artistes' wage... so it would be Sun Zhong who is being difficult... :P But I guess he had his own consideration... as a long-time player in entertainment business, he must have his own tactics and politics, and know what he's doing... :unsure:

It's okay, GaLaxie... whenever you have the time... ;)

Anyway, there's new info about Ai QIng Mo Fa Shi... (credits: aggiesbaby at Asian Fanatics, reposting from settv forum)

繼「王子變青蛙」後,明道、曾之喬再合作「愛情魔髮師」,日前定裝,「茼蒿」明道變身時尚型男;喬喬可是因為身上有著她最喜歡的「蕾絲」滾邊 high翻天。

「愛情魔髮師」主要描述超人氣髮型設計師的故事,劇中演員造型,除延續今年秋冬的狂肆貴族風,也參考明年春夏明亮流行潮流,在名造型師陳柏維負責整體形象定位下,平時打扮樸實的明道,變得煥然一新。

天生自然捲的明道,每部戲的造型變化都相當大,「我在天國的嫁衣是職業賽車手,陽剛氣重;王子變青蛙則以西裝及 T恤混搭;這次在愛情魔髮師裡,則是低調奢華的風格,衣服相當華麗,在造型師的打點下,成了名副其實的時尚魔髮師。」

反觀喬喬,這次造型特別增加許多 DIY的裝飾品,「我的裝扮純真可愛,又有點中性的感覺,尤其衣服上的蕾絲,真是愛不釋手。平常我就很喜歡這類的衣服,只不過沒這麼多手工製品就是了。」此外,求好心切的劇組特別幫演員們訂做了各約 10套的戲服,算一算,戲未開鏡,大家的荷包已經大失血了!

在劇中,杜亞斯(明道飾)是著名連鎖美髮沙龍的首席髮型設計師,工作要求嚴酷,外表冷漠率直難以親近,對於長相抱歉的女人從來不會有印象,明道笑著說:「這個特性,演起來還真不太容易,但我會用很多種方法來巧妙的詮釋。」

相對地,貝若依(喬喬飾)是傳統髮藝「忠南理髮店」老闆的女兒,「 1000顆軍人小平頭」讓她贏得「軍中情人」封號,未來將會與明道有不少對手戲。

And the most important thing: the picture of MD and Qiao Qiao... :w00t:

明道、曾之喬的「愛情魔髮師」定裝造型搶先曝光。  (三立)

Picture of MD and Qiao QIao for Ai Qing Mo Fa Shi

Can someone translate it? My chinese is too bad to understand the whole article... :blush:

Mingdao ~ MingDao~

Without Missy.....Ur thread been deserted :(

But I dun have related things to post...... :phew::P:ph34r:

Jus to inform

I still cun find the valid dlg link for

1. KangXi lai Le 7F+MD+YR ~ 24-25/10/05

2. WQYL 183Club ~ 29/7/2005 (dancing wif red boxer)

3. KaoShiung event where MD+QE hold hands while singing

But I forget who requested it now :blush:

Does anyone still need these dlg link??....If no, then I wont continue my searching :rolleyes:

I've got the Kang Xi Lai Le one... :D And I think you've reposted the link to the red boxer dance on page 1 or 2 of this thread, although I have no idea if the link has expired or not... :P But I still haven't got my hand on that Aug 4 GGBBM...

Have you seen his new image for his new show?? OMG... the hair style really has to go... :P I hope they're keeping the long hair for now because they wanna have some makeover done for him during the show... :lol:

Hai Shiro!

:w00t: U gotta the KangXi epi......So how was ur watching??

Some fans even written up the '10 Suspicious action and moment' for this epi :D

How MD looks at QE, how MD and QE replay their KISS scene,........:wub: :wub:

Did I post the red boxer link??..... :unsure:

*cun remember, must be suffering fm amnesia now....hahaha*

U dun have the GGBBM 4/8/05??....

If u really cannot find, let me see how big the file, if not v big, I upload to YSI for u, k ;)

I only managed to see the very very blur n small pic of him and tat QiaoQiao.....but din put much notice on his hair oso :P :blush:

Let's see how this drama going in Feb :rolleyes:

Hopefully MD or Jungiery hairstylist will put more effort on his hair......hehe

Archived