Ming Dao

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

ooppppsss...sorry 4 causing the confusion rambutan..hehe..

actually missy n I are watching Bi n Shin Mina's new drama IJUKSA ( Ijuk El nomui sarang)...hahahaha...it's juz that i never see her in IJUKSA thread.. alwayz lurking around here. so juz gota remind her. :P

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

missy.

i think MD doesn't really haf any chance of showing his singing abilities.. cos mostly they let Jacky do the singing.. n SW... well they came frm singing backgrounds.. so it's logical..

but 4 acting.. MD tops all of them!! hahaha..:)

:lol:

i couldn't agree with you more

he does not have much chance to show his singing skills :wub:

but we all know who tops in the acting arena :rolleyes:

ooppppsss...sorry 4 causing the confusion rambutan..hehe..

actually missy n I are watching Bi n Shin Mina's new drama IJUKSA ( Ijuk El nomui sarang)...hahahaha...it's juz that i never see her in IJUKSA thread.. alwayz lurking around here. so juz gota remind her. :P

:o

i admit i don't go there often...but it's so active, i'll be so behind :o:P

but don't worry, my heart's there ;)

Guest singerchick

He's cute.

But I found his acting not very convincing in that one show with Cyndi wang.

Simply put, I wasn't impressed and even annoyed by his character.

But looks like he has other dramas out, any that's recommended?

He's cute.

But I found his acting not very convincing in that one show with Cyndi wang.

Simply put, I wasn't impressed and even annoyed by his character.

But looks like he has other dramas out, any that's recommended?

really?

my sister likes his character more in that one than the lead guy...but who knows...there might be some biased involved considering that she watched it after PTF :lol:

i've yet to watch it...don't like cyndi much, i don't think i can stand him chasing after her knowing that he will be rejected <_<

anyway, try "Prince Turned Frog" :D

really?

my sister likes his character more in that one than the lead guy...but who knows...there might be some biased involved considering that she watched it after PTF :lol:

i've yet to watch it...don't like cyndi much, i don't think i can stand him chasing after her knowing that he will be rejected <_<

anyway, try "Prince Turned Frog" :D

definitely MD is better than the leading guy Leon. back then he couldn't even converse in proper chinese. yeah he's mixed..but i saw a clip of MD n Cyndi in the series.. MD was so cute!! n funny!! juz like DO in PTF!!

well im not biased or anythng... i hav not seen cyndi act b4 cos all i know about her is her cutesy dance moves... urgh... no offence but i juz dun like her. i saw her in the series.. acting not that good either..

I watched Tian Guo first before PTF. A friend recommended it to me, but I know anything about all the main leads. After watching up to episode 4, I found out I don't like Cindy Wang, I don't like Leon Williams, but I love Hai Nuo (Ming Dao). I couldn't make myself continue the series since it annoyed me to see MD soooo nice to Cindy and she doesn't deserve it... *I know I'm biased... :lol: * But I like MD's ending there... ;) After watching PTF, there's no turning back... I just totally love love love him... :wub: He may not have Mike He's gorgeousness, but he got the X-factor that made him even more attractive... well, at least to me... :D

yeah..that's wat i got frm watching PTF!!

getting so into JH and DO!! i juz couldn't get my eyes of them!!

but if he was with TY, i was hooked!!!

Mike He is not that gorgeous altho i admit that he's hott..

he's only attractive frm certain angles...

but he has improved.. n that's good 4 him.

I watched Tian Guo first before PTF. A friend recommended it to me, but I know anything about all the main leads. After watching up to episode 4, I found out I don't like Cindy Wang, I don't like Leon Williams, but I love Hai Nuo (Ming Dao). I couldn't make myself continue the series since it annoyed me to see MD soooo nice to Cindy and she doesn't deserve it... *I know I'm biased... :lol: * But I like MD's ending there... ;) After watching PTF, there's no turning back... I just totally love love love him... :wub:

I juz couldn't agreed more on you....except at least I watched Tian Guo till epi9 or 10...hehe...

In addition........I like MingDao even more when I watched more his variety show....he was such a real n sincere little guy ;).........

I think a lot of us will second and third and fourth and fifth......that!

With 2005 drawing to an end, I would say PTF, MD & QE are one of the "finest" drama find for the year.

The other great find is Kim Sun Ah (from My Name is Kim Sam Soon).

Among the pooh poohs is Kim Hee Sun who killed a "good" show despite the presence of KSW in Sad Sonata. Sigh..the ups and downs of a drama year.

Agreed.......I love MNiKSS too........ ;)

and bout Sad Sonata....I couldn't bring myself to watch it....juz the same theory like MingDao in Tian Guo....

definitely MD is better than the leading guy Leon. back then he couldn't even converse in proper chinese. yeah he's mixed..but i saw a clip of MD n Cyndi in the series.. MD was so cute!! n funny!! juz like DO in PTF!!

well im not biased or anythng... i hav not seen cyndi act b4 cos all i know about her is her cutesy dance moves... urgh... no offence but i juz dun like her. i saw her in the series.. acting not that good either..

yeah, she's one of those cutesy dipsy girl...i don't like that :ph34r:

I watched Tian Guo first before PTF. A friend recommended it to me, but I know anything about all the main leads. After watching up to episode 4, I found out I don't like Cindy Wang, I don't like Leon Williams, but I love Hai Nuo (Ming Dao). I couldn't make myself continue the series since it annoyed me to see MD soooo nice to Cindy and she doesn't deserve it... *I know I'm biased... * But I like MD's ending there... After watching PTF, there's no turning back... I just totally love love love him... He may not have Mike He's gorgeousness, but he got the X-factor that made him even more attractive... well, at least to me...

okay, an honest remark since you watched Heaven's Wedding Gown before Frog Prince!

i agree with you about the X-Factor...those kind of actors leave a longer impression and are more memorable and attractive for me...there are those good looking kind but you just admire them and that's that...know what i mean?

Mike He is not that gorgeous altho i admit that he's hott..

he's only attractive frm certain angles...

but he has improved.. n that's good 4 him.

i saw a small part of DBY...his smile is...weird? :blink:

i'm just not digging it...the scenes are a little bit overexaggerated, especially in a school setting...what's worst, they're supposed to be in college and i know these stereotypical things do not exist in college anymore!

I think a lot of us will second and third and fourth and fifth......that!

With 2005 drawing to an end, I would say PTF, MD & QE are one of the "finest" drama find for the year.

The other great find is Kim Sun Ah (from My Name is Kim Sam Soon).

Among the pooh poohs is Kim Hee Sun who killed a "good" show despite the presence of KSW in Sad Sonata. Sigh..the ups and downs of a drama year.

Hi Miss Bouakham!

I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms and need distraction! Anyway, I started watching The cHinese Paladin out of shear boredom...It's quite interesting but not enough kick. I noticed that your taste and mine are almost alike, so what is good? How's Ijuksa? I've a gut feeling that I'm going to be disappointed cos' I'm not into tragic melodramas....It's going to be a sucky ending...No matter how much I love the casts (as in spelled as BI), if the story and character is not great, it is going to suck....

I'm going to try The Sweet Spy cos' I heard it is quite funny. Hmm....hopefully it is distracting enough until MD's new drama gets onto the small screen! Hopefully it will have a good plot, characters and good directing.

:lol: i couldn't bring myself to watch Sad Sonata because KSW is not the lead guy... (psst...i think i'm noticing a pattern here...if the guy i like is not the lead, i am dubious of watching that drama/serie...)

ever since school started, i have had less time watching dramas...i'm so behind on what's new :(

i was going to recommend IJUKSA...but never mind :lol:

i guess we'll both just have to wait for MD's next projects :D:o

Galaxie, thanks for the caps!

i like his unkempt but sexy hairdo :wub:

it's so quiet in here

yoohoo...anybody home? *echos*

anyway, i'm afraid to watch his future series...i'm scared that his chemistry with other actresses might be just as good...then what?

i will be happy that he's such a fantabulous actor but it also brings up this question: "was his chemistry with QE all an act too?" :o:ph34r:

Don't worry, a great actor will have great chemistry with anyone, provided the other party is a good actress (read Choi Ji Woo and her various leading men). MD reminds me of the other great actor that I admire - Kimura Takuya. Until MD came along, I thought no one could replace KimuTaku's screen presence. Notice the latter like MD is also darker than the average guy and is also good looking (no need to be great looking). When it comes to great acting, look into the eyes. The really good actors/actresses have flashing, piercing eyes. Those who can't act well usually have eyes of a dead fish (girl from Sad Sonata). MD has two things in front of KimuTaku now - he is much taller and he is about 10 years younger!

BTW, am I from the last century or what?? Is "tall dark & handsome" no more in fashion? During my teenage days, we dreamt of prince charming being "tall, dark and handsome". This is exactly Mingdao. Why say "he is so dark" as if it's a negative.

Don't worry, a great actor will have great chemistry with anyone, provided the other party is a good actress (read Choi Ji Woo and her various leading men). MD reminds me of the other great actor that I admire - Kimura Takuya. Until MD came along, I thought no one could replace KimuTaku's screen presence. Notice the latter like MD is also darker than the average guy and is also good looking (no need to be great looking). When it comes to great acting, look into the eyes. The really good actors/actresses have flashing, piercing eyes. Those who can't act well usually have eyes of a dead fish (girl from Sad Sonata). MD has two things in front of KimuTaku now - he is much taller and he is about 10 years younger!

BTW, am I from the last century or what?? Is "tall dark & handsome" no more in fashion? During my teenage days, we dreamt of prince charming being "tall, dark and handsome". This is exactly Mingdao. Why say "he is so dark" as if it's a negative.

i know it is a good sign if he has chemistry with any actress he works with...but that makes me sad because i'm still in the MD+QE cloud :lol:

rambutan, whatever timeline you're in, i'm with you! :lol:

i find his dark looks dangerously sexy and more captivating than many other

i wouldn't want him to trade it for the world :rolleyes::wub:

that's how much i love him just the way he is :rolleyes:

i saw a small part of DBY...his smile is...weird? :blink:

i'm just not digging it...the scenes are a little bit overexaggerated, especially in a school setting...what's worst, they're supposed to be in college and i know these stereotypical things do not exist in college anymore!

:lol: i couldn't bring myself to watch Sad Sonata because KSW is not the lead guy... (psst...i think i'm noticing a pattern here...if the guy i like is not the lead, i am dubious of watching that drama/serie...)

yeah!! i was a bit dissuaded from watchin the series DBY in the beginning.. cos their expressions were a lil over! n i didn't really like that. fortunately they improved as the series went on. The gurl is good in acting.. the guy still lacks the x-factor of an actor. i mean he's good but NOT great.. not very natural as in how an actor fits into a particular role. anywayz.. no offence 2 DBYers..

hei missy!! why?? KSW IS the leading guy!!! HE IS!!!!! my hubby will always be the leading guy in any movies/series from now on!!! juz like MD!!!!

u shud watch it!! altho it's sad sad sad from the beginning till the end. i dun understand why ppl dislike kim hee sun here. i thought she was really good inside. i like her more than CJW n frankly i liked SS more than STH. SW was really sweet!!! his undying love 4 KHS made me bawl everytime he knew he culdn't get her. aiks.. sorry 4 the off topic discussion. heh..:P it's juz that i get carried away when i talk about my hubbies!! :)

anywayz.. my fren burnt a gameshow with 7F Guess i think.. i m not sure whether 183 club wil be there. cos initially i heard it was planned that they attend the gameshow 2gether.. i wish they were!! more MD and QE!! :wub:

yeah!! i was a bit dissuaded from watchin the series DBY in the beginning.. cos their expressions were a lil over! n i didn't really like that. fortunately they improved as the series went on. The gurl is good in acting.. the guy still lacks the x-factor of an actor. i mean he's good but NOT great.. not very natural as in how an actor fits into a particular role. anywayz.. no offence 2 DBYers..

hei missy!! why?? KSW IS the leading guy!!! HE IS!!!!! my hubby will always be the leading guy in any movies/series from now on!!! juz like MD!!!!

u shud watch it!! altho it's sad sad sad from the beginning till the end. i dun understand why ppl dislike kim hee sun here. i thought she was really good inside. i like her more than CJW n frankly i liked SS more than STH. SW was really sweet!!! his undying love 4 KHS made me bawl everytime he knew he culdn't get her. aiks.. sorry 4 the off topic discussion. heh..:P it's juz that i get carried away when i talk about my hubbies!! :)

anywayz.. my fren burnt a gameshow with 7F Guess i think.. i m not sure whether 183 club wil be there. cos initially i heard it was planned that they attend the gameshow 2gether.. i wish they were!! more MD and QE!! :wub:

is he? :o

all this time i thought he was the third wheel :o

i should watch it some time then, i think my sister downloaded the drama...hmm, although i loved STH :P

is the show recent?

i wanna see them together again :wub:

is he? :o

all this time i thought he was the third wheel :o

i should watch it some time then, i think my sister downloaded the drama...hmm, although i loved STH :P

is the show recent?

i wanna see them together again :wub:

yeah!! he's the main guy!! yun jung heun was juz the side dish!!!! hahaha...

well...u better watch it when u're free k?

yeah.. the show's a recent one. but my fren hasn't given me the cd yet..

yea.. MD/ QE still are in my mind!! :wub:

okay, here's something random before i go to sleep :D

i watched his King of Adventure in Alaska

i must say, he is quite sexy when he speaks in english...imagine communicating with him all day in english...i'd melt even in antartica :lol:

and i love his hairdo during his King of Adventure days too :wub:

he's so daring and bold...no wonder he won the golden bell...he makes the show so much more entertaining :D

Archived