Ming Dao

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

yes, i'm guilty as charged, i put words in your mouth :rolleyes:

sue me please!

yes, bet your life on it (and the next ten, that is if you believe in reincarnation) that i am obsessive

i even proudly displayed it in my siggie waaaayyyy before this interesting conversation

consequently, i will be defensive, not simply "except for the fact that i am a fan" it's actually "because i am a fan"

if posting in here does not take time, then i guess there's an unknown, mysterious word out there in the english dictionary that i have yet to discover

once again, thanks for adding post counts into his thread

come again PLEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEEE! :D

afterall, he is that worthy and deserving of it

he is talented

:o i just said that!

i hope no one's taken to ER yet for a heart attack

Jo, i could go on and on about those chocolaty, hazel eyes of his, his strong, aristocratic nose, and his amazingly dashing smile...

onto his acting...wow, just one look at his expressive eyes and i could faint....just one look at his soft, genuine smile and i'm in cloud nine... :wub:

i have to study for my calculus class, the only peace i get from "being away from him" this weekend is that after my exams, i will have three new episodes to watch :wub:

ming dao is so influential

at the rate we're going, we all could publish a thick book about him soon! B)

as the saying in Fullhouse goes...aja aja fighting!

hahaha.missy!! u're so funny!! yea..we shud thank them 4 adding posts in this thread!~! thanx all!! :D

anywayz.. i replied ur pm already dear!!

i juz rewatched the KANGXI show again.. aish..i still can't get enuff of him!!

he's juz cute cute cute!! can't believe that im more into him now.. than BI!!! ( miahne Bi oppa!! >_<)

i kept recommending the drama n him 2 my frens!! i asked them 2 watch first then comment!! hahah.. they said he's cute and macho!!

i think he's more than that!! he's near perfect!!

i also watched a 2004 show with 183 club..that was b4 he made PTF.. Shao Wei was mentioning that he has guys coming after him.. then he moved the topic 2 MD. saying that since La Robe.. MD's 1st drama.. all his attention were gone.. all went 2 MD!! hahaha.. cos MD topped the polls of the most thought of sexual partner!! hahaha.. MD was happy!! cos he said it's similar 2 having girl fans!!! muahahahahha..

Wow, I admire you guys for staying so calm! Thanx for calming me down w/ your responses. Anyways, I must go on raving about how HOT he is and how he is such a GOOD ACTOR! I just watched 3 more eps. of frog prince and omg! The things he said to TY by the piano; it was so sweet! I'd fall right into his manly chest and hold onto him for dear life if I was in her shoes.

I'm also watching Heaven's Wedding Gown and tonight's episode was so heart-wrenching. Is anyone watching it right now on Channel 18 for SoCal residents? His performance tonight made me love him even more as an actor. The way he shivered (he fell into the ocean before this scene) as he cried over his friend's accident was fantastic! For his first drama, he did an excellent job (better than Leon Williams imo).

Love MD!

aish..im considering watching Heaven.. cos they said MD was good inside!! plus he was a motor racer!! woah...:wub:

hi all... I've been lurking in this thread and PTF...=) heeheehee... currently am a crazed fan of the show... I have to say I didn't know mingdao before this... I was rooting for Ziqian (wang shao wei) in the show... hehe.... but then after watching some eps mingdao made me take a second look... and heh.. i found myself growing to like him too....! hehehe.. so now i like the whole cast of PTF... heehee...

I remember in a chinese variety show... wang shao wei mentioned that mingdao "hen hui fang dian"... translating to eng is like erm... aish i have trouble with this phrase... something like, always give off attractive vibes... I was thinking how true.... cos I was "dian dao" by him....

sigh... back to watching ep 6 and 7 now.... hehehhehehe.... the one where he goes to tianyu's evil friend's engagement party and "saves" her...and the following kiss in ep 7!!! aish aish aish!!! i'm gg gaga again.... :P

hei!! saw un in the PTF thread!! welcome 2 the MD thread!! hugs!!!!

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha.missy!! u're so funny!! yea..we shud thank them 4 adding posts in this thread!~! thanx all!!

anywayz.. i replied ur pm already dear!!

i juz rewatched the KANGXI show again.. aish..i still can't get enuff of him!!

he's juz cute cute cute!! can't believe that im more into him now.. than BI!!! ( miahne Bi oppa!! >_<)

i kept recommending the drama n him 2 my frens!! i asked them 2 watch first then comment!! hahah.. they said he's cute and macho!!

i think he's more than that!! he's near perfect!!

i also watched a 2004 show with 183 club..that was b4 he made PTF.. Shao Wei was mentioning that he has guys coming after him.. then he moved the topic 2 MD. saying that since La Robe.. MD's 1st drama.. all his attention were gone.. all went 2 MD!! hahaha.. cos MD topped the polls of the most thought of sexual partner!! hahaha.. MD was happy!! cos he said it's similar 2 having girl fans!!! muahahahahha..

aish..im considering watching Heaven.. cos they said MD was good inside!! plus he was a motor racer!! woah...

yes, yes, i've said many thank yous also

i am obsessive :ph34r: about ming dao but i'm not greedy

it's quite the contrary

i downloaded the show last night...i will have to watch it today when i get home

i finally took the math test that i know i flunk, thanks to ming dao <_<

:o

okay, i have a secret too...ever since PTF, i've thought of ming dao more than Bi... :mellow:

what to do?!?! :o

wah, ming dao as a motor racer? what more can a sane girl ask? :rolleyes:

he is so T A L E N T E D and V E R S A T I LE :rolleyes: ain't he?

1. the motor racer in an unrequited love relationship, yearning for and protecting the girl he loves but could never have :(

2. Shan Junhao: the rich GM of Senwell whose cold, emotionless heart thinks of business only until he falls in love with an ordinary but special girl :wub:

3. Dang ou: the lost, innocent, adorable boy who seeks to belong as he (for the first time) fights for the one he loves

aw...i wonder what roles he will take on next...whatever role it is, he will surely make the character livelier... :D

Guest Wei Lin

muahhahah.... I suddenly got inspired.... I rarely do vertical wallpapers.. but came across this pic and it was perfect... hehe.. just begging to be made into a wallpaper...

decided to keep it simple..=) hope you all like it...=) I ain't that good in photoshop yet...=)

mingdao_1.jpg

oh my i didnt know ming dao's first drama was that heavenly gown show...haha so he's pretty good for a first time actor..so he started off with adventure king is it?

Wow, I think this is the first time I’ve ever seen an actor dedication thread have some people come in and start to make ugly comments about the person.

I have to agree that at first you may not think Ming Dao is really that great looking, but when you see him a couple more times he tends to grow on you.

I had no idea that Heavenly Wedding Gown was his 1st drama. I personally thought the drama itself was a rather poor production…especially towards the end with some random things happening. Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa I have to say as corny at times it was it was still rather enjoyable. I think you kinda need to take Taiwanese Pop Idol dramas with a “grain of salt” they tend to follow the typical drama formula and at times very corny…but every once and awhile you got one that just clicks and can transcend that and be pretty good.

He is still a newbie to the whole acting gig so he has plenty of time to improve. And out of some of the Taiwanese Pop actors I’ve seen he’s a decent actor. :)

^ true.. just have to find the one that really excels..LIKE FROG PRINC hehe...and it does get a bit corny, but aft all will be used to it...hahhaha...i guess ure still new here? havent seen worse flamers..lol..a lot of things like these happen..so yeah..and the ppl are really a cool lot lol..! keeping cool that is..

edit: i got really mad.. haha but everyone was being really nice yes..couldnt blabber all the foul words hahhaa...

Guest Crystaln

aish..im considering watching Heaven.. cos they said MD was good inside!! plus he was a motor racer!! woah...:wub:

YES YES You got to see that drama, he's really great in there, you got to see it ha ha, I need some one to watch it so I can ask question, if you dont mind .. HI I think I saw you in AF?

:D

Guest i3lu3fun

YES YES You got to see that drama, he's really great in there, you got to see it ha ha, I need some one to watch it so I can ask question, if you dont mind .. HI I think I saw you in AF?

:D

i watched it, waa.... !!! he did not married the girl at last !!! :( .

i3lu3fun, i don't know if i should highlight your post :o

this is like a life/death situation for me :lol:;)

my hands are itching to highlight it, but...argh! i'll just wait to watch it :(:o

^ true.. just have to find the one that really excels..LIKE FROG PRINC hehe...and it does get a bit corny, but aft all will be used to it...hahhaha...i guess ure still new here? havent seen worse flamers..lol..a lot of things like these happen..so yeah..and the ppl are really a cool lot lol..! keeping cool that is..

edit: i got really mad.. haha but everyone was being really nice yes..couldnt blabber all the foul words hahhaa...

yanjun, you have to be n i c e :rolleyes:

Pssh... *whispers* it annoys ppl when they try to get you angry and you turn it around ;)

where's our new friends...? i thought they were having fun? :blink:

or so they claimed... :lol::P

Guest Crystaln

i watched it, waa.... !!! he did not married the girl at last !!! :( .

You are such a spoilers.. ha ha I am warning pple that if you are not prepare to torture yourself to see how MD suffer then dont watch it yet ha ha

I somehow really like this serie, maybe due to my lack of understanding what they are saying he he.. I found that MD's role in here gave him more chances to act out his emotion than in FrogPrince, I can feel the pain he went thru when he cried or smile myself when he's happy and so and so.. MD will show you how super acting skill he had, as a first time a lead, he is way better, yes I say it WAY BETTER BETTER than other pretty faces (and I dont want to say who :) ) to all others, who didnt know much about him, I would recommend this drama to watch.

MD kicks butt here.. :D

You are such a spoilers.. ha ha I am warning pple that if you are not prepare to torture yourself to see how MD suffer then dont watch it yet ha ha

I somehow really like this serie, maybe due to my lack of understanding what they are saying he he.. I found that MD's role in here gave him more chances to act out his emotion than in FrogPrince, I can feel the pain he went thru when he cried or smile myself when he's happy and so and so.. MD will show you how super acting skill he had, as a first time a lead, he is way better, yes I say it WAY BETTER BETTER than other pretty faces (and I dont want to say who :) ) to all others, who didnt know much about him, I would recommend this drama to watch.

wah...i wonder what she wrote...! :o

i really want to watch this one

but like you, i need subs too... :(

i'm afraid that since he's playing the third wheel, i might dislike the main actress :lol:

since obviously, she will choose the lead over ming dao :angry:

very childish of me, i must say... ;)

but oh well, there's only MD&QE for me only... :D

Guest i3lu3fun

dear Miss Bouakham,

i dont really like tha main actress myself, haha.. she cried a lot

MD is definately so much better with QE :D

Guest Crystaln

wah...i wonder what she wrote...! :o

i really want to watch this one

but like you, i need subs too... :(

i'm afraid that since he's playing the third wheel, i might dislike the main actress :lol:

since obviously, she will choose the lead over ming dao :angry:

very childish of me, i must say... ;)

but oh well, there's only MD&QE for me only... :D

I've heard, they are showing it in CA w. English subb.

agree with - i3lu3fun - maybe that's Y I dont mind the ending at all ha ha, she's not physically appearance match w. MD at all, but MD is so so so so cute

dear Miss Bouakham,

i dont really like tha main actress myself, haha.. she cried a lot

MD is definately so much better with QE :D

I've heard, they are showing it in CA w. English subb.

agree with - i3lu3fun - maybe that's Y I dont mind the ending at all ha ha, she's not physically appearance match w. MD at all, but MD is so so so so cute

PHEW!

thanks! you gals have put my heart to rest ;)

Crystaln, yes, it seems like a lot of series/dramas are shown in CA with english subs

but i think it's mostly in the bay area and south CA only...right? :unsure:

i live in the center of CA...boring...where no free series are shown :o:(

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I totally agree with you. This drama gave MD's character more depth and truly showed how versatile an actor he is. Have you seen it already? It's getting good. I hate how MD and the main girl have so much screen time together, but then alas... well you know... :( It's still airing in SoCal. and I still haven't finished Frog Prince yet. I wonder what I can watch after these dramas. Does anyone know if MD will star in another drama soon?

Does anyone know if MD will star in another drama soon?

with his rising career, i'm sure he's eager to star in more :D

(as fans are also eager to see more of him ;) )

although i don't know how soon though :unsure:

but that will be a greatly anticipated serie for me! :lol:B):wub:

so his first serie is airing in S. CA only then... :( :( ...A N D with english subs? :o:( *cries*

Archived