Guest `tealeaves

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest widchii

OMG OMG OMG *hyperventilating*

1500bht? OMG so sudden...where am i going to find 1500 bht of money now? AH I NEED to go!!!

During the time I would be doing final projects for the semester...I don't even know if i'll be able to go, gosh ;___;

I guess they will be promoting their new album too? if so then no matter what it's my mission to go to this event!

Thank you everyone for the news/ links. I've been away from this thread for too long >_<

v omo so fast! Thank you so much!!

Mnet page won't work for me though...but the picture looks really nice! I definitely prefer thier new looks!

WAIT....There're 4 of them in the single cover....but Dong Wook is missing in the other photos on mnet's page

What is that suppose to mean? :(

Woohoo thanks melitus for posting their new single album pics, they all look so fine and thanks julie for posting one of their new song, gotta go and listen to it.

Edit: i have listen to their new song, it ballad and somehow remind me of SG Wannabe hoepfully they will promote this song btw does anyone know how many track do they have in their new single?

Guest 5613love

Edit: i have listen to their new song, it ballad and somehow remind me of SG Wannabe hoepfully they will promote this song btw does anyone know how many track do they have in their new single?

Their album will have 5 tracks- 3 new songs and then 2 instrumental versions.

1.가슴이 사랑하는 법 (The Love in my Heart) listen

2.내가 죽어도 (Even if I die) listen

3.To 18 Girl listen

4.가슴이 사랑하는 법 (Inst.)

5.내가 죽어도 (Inst.)

i seriously love all the songs!!!! so pretty (: i can't wait for their comeback!!

dntnovschedule.jpg

credit cyworld

11/02 Jinju's Music Box

11/09 Jinju's Music Box

11/12 Comeback

11/12 Newsen Interview

11/14 MNET special

11/16 Jinju's Music Box

11/23 Jinju's Music Box

11/30 Jinju's Music Box

and don't forget to go join our fan project for them~!

DNT IS GONNA ROCK 2010!

go submit a message!! ^^

Guest fobulous

Wow, I listened to 2 of their songs from the mini album, and OMG, they are vocally talented. Seriously, I've never heard of them, but they're very good. Their vocals sound so mature for their age. Also, the album cover looks HOT. Makes me want to see a bigger version of the cover. Anyways, good luck to their comeback. ;)

Ooh some of their fans in Bangkok will get to see them. Lucky. ooo:

Julie // Omg I love that song too! Listening right now for the first time!

I listened to their other song To 18 Girl. It sounds good too. Joonyoung's rapping. <3333

XxchronoxX // Thanks to your YT, I learned that DNT is coming out with new music! <3

Hannah // Ooh thanks for the song list! I will listen to The Love in my Heart.

Comeback tomorrow??! Yay.... will it be on M! Countdown or what? o:

So after a quick listen of their 3 songs, they seem to be going somewhat more ballad. More mature too. I like it! ^^

Guest 5613love

Hannah // Ooh thanks for the song list! I will listen to The Love in my Heart.

Comeback tomorrow??! Yay.... will it be on M! Countdown or what? o:

you're welcome (:

idk if it means they will actually make a comeback performance or if it just means their mini album will be officially released? m countdown hasn't released their list of performers yet (i think) but i really hope dnt will be on there tomorrow!!

Guest funkindagirl

NEW MV OUT!

The Love in My Heart:

I adore this song. And Joon Young's hair is so working for him, I think the wavy hair gives him a softer look. And so glad his hair colour isnt as vibrant as in 'Crazily Pretty'. ^^

HEY THERE :33 i'm a newbie :33 lol xD i hope i got welcomed in here :)

After a long wait, four-member boy band DNT has returned to the music scene with its 3rd single album.

The foursome has undergone a 180-degree transformation since the last time we saw them, and they're flaunting their strong vocals through ballad songs. That being said, it's great that DNT is reverting back to their original concept from their first album, which I find to be more appropriate for them. The contemporary music scene is inundated with pop music so it is refreshing to hear a heartwarming ballad once in a while.

DNT's MV of The Love in My Heart has been released and can be viewed below, courtesy of AznSamManMV.

As the title of the song suggests, the music video centers around a broken love story between a boy and a girl. The relationship of the two comes to a bitter end, but the male character still longs for his female counterpart. He bursn photos of her while recalling memories that they shared at the same time. The MV also teaches that a blinding light dwells within giant seashells that your ex-girlfriend has kissed.

But then again, I was already aware of the power that the outer layer of a marine organism possessed from the magic conch shell.

cr: Allkpop

here's waht i got from Allkpop :) have funnn~

Nadine :D

Thanks 5613 love for sharing the links to their song among all of them i think i prefer top18 song a little bit pop ballad and thanks funkindagirl for sharing their MV. Hopefully we can see them perform too and wonder what song are they goin to perform?

funkindagirl // Hehehe I agree with ya about Joonyoung's hair! Omg, when I saw him in the MV, he looked so good. I usually don't go crazy over longer hairstyles. But he pulls off that look very well. Looks even more Japanese to me now, hehe.

dhieda // Welcome! ^^

Hannah // I kept checking the MCD soompi thread, but don't think there was a broadcast yesterday.

The MV~ Aww Dongwook looked cute!

Byungkyu, I liked his longer hair in the Crazily Pretty days. But he still looks adorable. <3

But whoo, it's really nice and refreshing to hear a ballad song from a guy group. I hope they will be on music shows this weekend! :DDDDD

EDIT:

juma48 // The song they're gonna perform is mostly likely The Love In My Heart since they made an MV for it. ^^

I had no idea which song they were gonna promote... love all three tracks so I'm good. ^___^

Guest 5613love

aldskjalfjkkal love the mv!!! taeku looks and sounds amaaaazing 8D *bias* lol

HEY THERE :33 i'm a newbie :33 lol xD i hope i got welcomed in here :)

welcome! xD thanks for sharing the article (:

Thanks 5613 love for sharing the links to their song among all of them i think i prefer top18 song a little bit pop ballad and thanks funkindagirl for sharing their MV. Hopefully we can see them perform too and wonder what song are they goin to perform?
you're welcome! ^^ they will probably promote the love in my heart since they have an mv for it. that's pretty normal

Hannah // I kept checking the MCD soompi thread, but don't think there was a broadcast yesterday.
and yeah... weird... i thought since they had mcd on novemeber 5th, they would have it on the 12th... i dont understand these music shows xD

Archived