[drama 2006] Mr. Goodbye 미스터 굿바이

Guest tjadl6386

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the writer for this drama is freakin brilliant! LoL~well...I'm not sure if brilliant is the right word to use...but I like this WRITER thus far! Just one more episode to go...and I hope this writer just leaves a great impression on me so that I will hunt this writer again and again...everytime he/she comes up with a new drama, lol.

The end of episode 15 made me cry and laugh at the same time. The scene where AJW gives Yoon a cell phone...the very scene where AJW tells Yoon that he is Yoon's father. And the part where AJW asks Yoon what he wanted to do the most with his dad...Yoon always wanted to go peepee with his daddy...aww~~~

Man...I love this drama...and now it's ending...I must prepare a box of tissue tomorrow~

I would like to discuss more in depth for today's episode...but I only skimmed through it...but just by skimming, it made me get all teary~gosh!

Guest chief

did he die??

it buffer like crazy so i did not see the ending...

he was laying on the floor with bokja and his son talking then what happened?

then i saw a new sangmu at the hotel??

does this means he's dead??

someone please tell me??

Guest joyjoy2

well, this series is officially over but cant understand the ending...atleast it didnt show ajw dying.

someone seen the last episode, can you please explain.

I don't understand too... just shown him laying on the floor at the end...

may be someone understand Korean can explain to us... thanks

Guest lisafh

Myfriend told me that his heart stopped clickety-clicking ..what it means? and the last he said goodbye.bokja

Archived