[drama 2006] Mr. Goodbye 미스터 굿바이

Guest tjadl6386

Guest purplexx

Thanks a lot sparklinghugs for uploading on both megauploads and yousendit! you are great! and thanks to luv for the wonderful summaries and screencaps... i can't wait to watch these three episodes after seeing your summaries!!! heh...

i wonder if OYA will telll AJW that she loves him that's why she bore his child and how will he react to that piece of news? hopefully bok cha can take the news well that he's got a son.. i do really want the two of them happily together!

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol. yeah yeah, i totally know what you mean. i've only downloaded high quality for this to watch and lq to upload for you guys and mq to keep lol. nehow if i get the mq, i'll upload it for you...that's if i find a site that takes a 350 mb file. if you know, tell me and i'll upload it for you ^^

hehe...thanks for your kindness. :)

I usually get the 350mb ones from kdwluverz or bom000 or lollol101...so I'll just wait until they up it. But for now...I decided to just stick with the HQs...heh. Usually if it is a drama that I really want to watch...I would go ahead and just download the LQs...but I'm surprised I'm holding back for this drama. Anyways, it's all good...in the meantime, I have other business to take care of while I wait for my dls to finish, hehe.

Guest sparklinghugs

hehe...thanks for your kindness. :)

I usually get the 350mb ones from kdwluverz or bom000 or lollol101...so I'll just wait until they up it. But for now...I decided to just stick with the HQs...heh. Usually if it is a drama that I really want to watch...I would go ahead and just download the LQs...but I'm surprised I'm holding back for this drama. Anyways, it's all good...in the meantime, I have other business to take care of while I wait for my dls to finish, hehe.

lol yeah. well can't u just quick download it? it is a lot faster. i save up just for this drama keke

Guest flyfany89

thank you so much sparklinghugs for uploading the episodes on megaupload and ysi links~

can't wait to watch it

the caps are killing me with curiosity

This thread finally came alive! It was pretty quiet for the first few episodes... great discussion you guys have here! I enjoyed reading them and it helped me understand the first few episodes better. :)

I need some help on episode 8...

-what did HS say to YI right at the very beginning of the episode?

-Who are those 2 guys who were in the room (the same room at Kyle went into). What kind of documents were those in the safe? And how the hell did Kyle manage to leave that guy's room? I found him so cool there! (Maybe through connecting hotel rooms?) :P

-than why did HS drive YI to where he was staying?

-how did YI get employed back to the hotel? (good morning, good afternoon, good evening, how may I help you? LOL!)

OMG it's so funny when he kissed her while she was wearing the spiderman mask! HAHAHAHA!!! What did he say to her after that? :w00t:

Sorry for all the questions... :blush:

Guest 7colours

Hi guys, newbie here but I'm totally hooked to this drama now. At first, I wasn't really that interested after reading the synopsis but then after watching up to episode in KBS World, I can't help but go on til episode 6! :P

I was quite surprised about the marriage of Ronnie ... he was actually good at it portraying that role. And I love the way AJW was so obsessive compulsive. And of course LBY is just refreshing in here.

Anyways, looking forward to the coming episodes, I hope I'll have the patience not to watch the episodes without subs!

whoa.... i actually thought that.... (spoiler - highlight below)

thought that ajw and yoon's mom had some relationship and something before or a one night stand or something

but whoa - she took his sperm donation w/o his knowing

i've never seen that before in a drama

but he's stupid too

if he didnt want a son running around in the world

u shouldnt be donating sperm

^^

well it's different donating to people you think are complete strangers to you as opposed to a supposedly 'good' friend who has some feelings for you. i guess he was so poor that he took that job but if he had known it was oya ... he might not have done it.

Guest purplexx

^^

well it's different donating to people you think are complete strangers to you as opposed to a supposedly 'good' friend who has some feelings for you. i guess he was so poor that he took that job but if he had known it was oya ... he might not have done it.

yeah.. i totally agree with you exupery... he was really jus desperate for any sort of income in order to pay his tuition fees and survive through university life.. who would have thought that the gal whom he thought was his "good friend" and recommended him the job would use his sperms to produce a child that belonged to "the two of them"? it seems rather awkward, doesn't it?

Guest joyjoy2

^thanks for trying to help Kristy...but unfortunately I can't view the episodes online. Like I said before...I seriously think KBS website hates me. I can't view anything on KBS even if I wanted to. It's been MONTHS! Either my computer is wacko...or I just have bad luck with KBS..:(

Hi, may be you can try using TVants at this link:

http://mirror.tvants.com/?page=2&keyword=%u97E9%u56FD

before that you hv to download the software first from the below link:

http://download.tvants.com/pub/tvants/tvan...TvantsSetup.EXE

enjoy! :)

Guest camgackt

Am I the only one waiting for the chinese subs.. it's taking a long time this week. And I'm going crazy waiting for it. Can't help but read the spoilers~~ muahhaa

thank you for providing the episode summaries

Guest inyoungishot

I AM WAITING for the English SUBS I am dying hahha cant wait to watch episodes 7-10. I know they take a long time to SUB, thanks to everyone who is subbing.

Archived