Official Isis Tsunami Thread

Guest yuffieboi

Guest angelixer

She better work it OWT and show these other girls how it is supposed ta be done! ^_^ She is a female. Done. Your inner self and your whole mindset have nothing to do with what you were born with physically. We are smart beings. We have come to understand that (or we are supposed to have come to understand that) what you perceive yourself to be is fluid.

It ain't on some binary crap anymore. That stuff is so primitive: 0/1, male/female. As our understanding is growing, our acceptance needs to grow with it as well. Throw them antique mindsets out the window. Because in the end, we all want the same thing. Live, love, be happy and be succesful in life. So let the girl do her thang.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mz simmonz

Yes it's too bad that Isis was not physically born a female and had to go through the long painful transformation into physically becoming a woman..thus in her process of becoming transgender, hormones and surgery has to come into the equation which, are artificial advantages she has over the other women in the competition. This is unfair to the other contestants.

Guest angelixer

Yall must understand though...

There have been very popular & succesful top models in the industry who are transgendered. My good sis who works in the industry knows all about it.

Guest Melitus

ew. nasty nasty nastyyyy

Go and talk to your disney friends because you're about to see REAL people.

Honestly I found ANTM BORING but I shall tune in this season. I thought fatima from last season was GORGEOUS, then she got eliminated and i stopped watching.

ew. nasty nasty nastyyyy

How old are you, like 5?

Well, I'm just going to keep an open mind. Everyone deserves a chance. Plus s/he? looks so much like a girl.

Guest ichigo_no_powder

in my opinion, even if isis was born a female, i wouldn't consider her 'top model' status...

I agree. her face looks scary..she was one of the girls i had singled out as being not pretty back when the contestants were first revealed. tyra's trying too hard

Guest Feelings

oh my goodness.

i just watched one of her videos, and she's from prince george's county maryland!

she lives in the county right next to where i live, lol.

Guest ooo_it's_mE

HE shouldn't be allowed in the competition. this is an ALL WOMAN competition, and I don't care how feminine he feels, Isis is still a man. I don't think it's fair to the rest of the contestants. I think this is just Tyra's way of making sure she still gets decent ratings.

Guest Dreamss

isis might be a man..but inside hes really a woman ):

i dont get why everyyones bashing on her, and why she shouldnt be allowed in

the competition. she has TALENT. thats waht counts

HE shouldn't be allowed in the competition. this is an ALL WOMAN competition, and I don't care how feminine he feels, Isis is still a man. I don't think it's fair to the rest of the contestants. I think this is just Tyra's way of making sure she still gets decent ratings.

Get it right, Isis is a female now!

What ever, i remember you from all the other stuff about gay marriage and all of that.

To me, you never gave good reasons anyways...

I don't care, if they got talent then they can do what they want.

Everyone should be allow a chance at their dreams, doesn't matter about what race or gender or w/e you are.

She's prettier then most of the girls, seriously on the show i was amazed.

Guest KimBoLee

rite on

Archived