Official Isis Tsunami Thread

Guest yuffieboi

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SukarDrops

there was a guy name Claudia Charriez in the earlier seasons dont remember which one it was but tyra didnt let him in the house because she said it was a "females competetion" and now this? Ha if i was him i'd make a scene.. This is all for puplicity because last season sucked and they want more ppl to watch the show BOOOO... and he looks like a man that starved him self so his body can look more feminine but he just looks like a skinny waxed man.... I guess I dont have an education because I dont believe in this whole "female soul trapped in males body" "female brain in males body" B.S even though I dont understand what an actual EDUCATION has to do with it.....uhhhh AKWARD :mellow: unless he was actually born half man half woman and grew breast or has a females anatomy and is able to give birth to a child im not buying it...so i'll just take my NONE educated self to another part of this forum...OH and in oo its me's defence just because somebody listens to asian music or watches asian movies/shows does NOT mean they WANT to be asian some ppl just like different things <_< thats like saying because somebody likes lindsay lohans style or her as a person they WANT to be lesbian :ph34r: but oh wait I guess since I didnt get that either I need an education for that as well.. I tell you i've never felt so stupid in my life OH NO..

Archived